[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Corso Venus is the Ancient Being and he's listed as TP. Kiet is saying that he can't be this role, in reaction to what Lía said, and is claiming to be town at the same time.

I agree with that recommendation btw, Kiet, Knightly, Nicki, Paul and Lykos should all make that post, so we have clear and undisputed material for Lía to investigate.

I think who I am has been made abundantly clear by now, but for fairness' sake: I am town.

@Corso

How did you interpret me beeing the Ancient Beeing from the start of the game? I also never said that Ancient Beeing isn't 3rd party.

You are making speculations on something i never said 🤔

And i already said: I am not 3rd party nor Mafia. That implies: I am Town.

Now i said both again.

Second i trust Lykos. He just didn't simply roleclaim, but still told us what role he has. How is that suspicious in your eyes?

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Corso

How did you interpret me beeing the Ancient Beeing from the start of the game? I also never said that Ancient Beeing isn't 3rd party.

You are making speculations on something i never said 🤔

And i already said: I am not 3rd party nor Mafia. That implies: I am Town.

Now i said both again.

Second i trust Lykos. He just didn't simply roleclaim, but still told us what role he has. How is that suspicious in your eyes?

It's suspicious because he avoided saying it directly, but I guess he has now roleclaimed and I will investigate his "I'm not mafia" statement tonight

Guest Sparkin'

Is there a curse if we lie or something? With everyone saying I'm town, it sorta looks like there is 🤔

Can't say I'm town when I'm confirmed third-party. Even Alaris can confirm that 403295147892277249.png?v=1

Have we discovered what mafia needs to say in order to night kill? 

My gut feeling is pointing out that Corso's helping a mafia member to say "I'm town" to acquire the night kill. I don't remember if there was anything we've perceived about it, but this is my guess.

Alaris has already revealed the rule to get mafia kill which I didn't get tbh

But I don't think I'm helping mafia, but if you want to use "I'm not mafia" like the other days, it's still good

I have no problem to say that i'm town, also it's as if i had done a roleclaim because i gave specific clues about my role in the last day phase and in addition i voted my role to find out what my secret ability was. I don't know how i can be suspicious honestly. But well:

I'm town. 

Also i have already said some options if i will flip as mafia during the next night.

57 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

That implies: I am Town.

@CrimsonDragon21 If you don't mind making a clear and definitive statement that you are town I would appreciate it. The fact that this implies you are town is the truth whether or not you are town is uncertain. idk @Walpurgis if this matters but if you could look into it for me I would appreciate it. I am town.

I'm a bit late but thanks @Walpurgis ❤️ I'm bad at managing my time, expecially when exams start and i have to revise for them.

Last night i investigated Corso, he is town. Also for those who think I'm mafia. If i were mafia i wouldn't have revealed what i know :] also mafia won't really have a big use of my ability, they could get better benefits from other roles.

Edited by Amine Chankey3ft7
fixed laten and made it late*

• Global Mods

Whee~ Sorry for not posting for a while. I had to survive without internet for a few days. Are we eliminating Amine? Is Bean being serious right now

I don't know why I need to mention this, but I am town.

1 hour ago, Psychic Bean Sheep said:

people that i want dead

lia

knightly

lykos

purple

crimsondoragon

people that i think i want dead

div
boato

aw i want you dead too ❤️

@Psychic Bean Sheep

people that i want dead

lia

knightly

lykos

purple

crimsondoragon

Wow what a Mayor.

You put your trust into that and he wants to kill you. Betrayal over 9000

[Eliminate] Bean

I don't think Amine is mafia and somehow i think Lia is lying. But i have no evidence about that.

But if Amine really flips Mafia, like Lia said, then Corso might also be Mafia. But if Amine flips to be Town, that Corso is either confirmed Town, or the Shapeshifter.

Also cause of the Shapeshifters Ability and Amine telling that he will inspect Bok on night 4 it was? Bok also can be the Shapeshifter.

Just a Theory from me.