[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

This penguin is very trust worthy, but keep in mind that they said you had around a 30% chance of being Mafia. At least you did, until I learned the percentage was even higher. In fact, Sailboat has an equally high chance of being Mafia, and if he is, then you are not, Bok. Unfortunately, Sailboat is not able to help me determine a mafia ally as easily as you. TlDR- Either Bok and Jace are scum, or Sailboat is scum. My night action tells me the probability of things occurring, you could say. 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think disclosing secret info on a role that could potentially be an enemy of the town is the wisest thing to do, Kiet. I think we should go for a mafia role today and if there's indeed a kill this night then we should start disclosing town roles to the maximum so we learn how to unlock our hidden abilities, which will probably be helpful.

34 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I don't think disclosing secret info on a role that could potentially be an enemy of the town is the wisest thing to do, Kiet. I think we should go for a mafia role today and if there's indeed a kill this night then we should start disclosing town roles to the maximum so we learn how to unlock our hidden abilities, which will probably be helpful.

Okay you have a point there.

I wanted to disclose a third party role or a Town Role, just to see if there would be a third night without a Night Kill. That would at least support my Theory in some way.

[Undisclose] 4Nc1... ...n8

[Disclose] Recruiter

Without making myself look like too much of a target, I agree with DigitalAmber and i think there is a high chance of Bok Choi being mafia.

It also looks like Lía and Ali have been working together but i'll let that go for now cause they both look like town.

Alright, so i need to clear a few things, sorry Dive i didnt read some posts so i didn't know you were quoting Newt. Also @DigitalAmber i apologize, i've been busy with exams and other irl issues so i forgot to send in a NA, so i couldn't investigate Bok 😭 but i'll do it next night.

Also since Lia made sure that im saying the truth, we can safely vote Newt. From his silence i take that he doesnt have any solid defence, and is probably going to ask his mafia buddies to kill me next night, if they get the mafia kill

Edit: [Eliminate] Newt who is now Jeff

Holdonjustaminute

"i've been busy with exams and other irl issues so i forgot to send in a NA, so i couldn't investigate Bok but i'll do it next night".

You weren't planning to investigate me last night though. Amber just asked you during this day phase to investigate me. Suspicion intensifies. 3 possibilities off the top of my head:

1. Amine and Amber are on a maf team that's not Roswell's Petroleum Seekers (therefore the Relic Hunters), planned to investigate me, but didn't because Amine was busy. (I hope this isn't the case)

2. Amine planned to investigate me last night anyways before Amber suggested it, and couldn't because she was busy (In which case both are innocent, and I hope this is the case)

3. Amber is maf and playing Amine, trying to get Amine to waste a night of investigation on a townie

Side note - IMO this isn't a stretch but: Amber being maf also explains why Caimie randomly agreed with Amber without really having her own reason to suspect me of being maf. If Amber is maf, I would also assume Caimie is in a maf group, though not necessarily the same one.

"from his silence bla bla bla"

Idk if you noticed but I havent been active in these past few days ANYWHERE 

Idk if this will make you change your mind or not but I'm the Gossiper and my ability is reading mafia chats if I visit a mafia member, now go ahead and lose your most precious role goodbye

NEWT WHY

WHY DID YOU DO IT

YOU LIED TO ME

FUCK YOU

I HAVE THE POWER

I AM GOD

ALso

Alaris pls

16 hours ago you said 11 hours till end of day 4

6 hours ago you said 12 more hours

4 hours ago, Psychic Bean Sheep said:

ALso

Alaris pls

16 hours ago you said 11 hours till end of day 4

6 hours ago you said 12 more hours

Oops I meant 21 the first time. I'm really busy my head doesn't work properly at times

No news cause I don't have time now

Alistair was ambling towards the polling station, when he heard footsteps behind him. When he turned, he saw Newt pointing at him with a gun. Without saying a word, he pulled the trigger and shot Alistair in the chest. After seeing him collapse, Newt shouted "Get Lía next." and ran away. A few seconds later, Alistair readily sit up; the bulletproof vest he was wearing had saved his life, although it was now useless.

Alistair was shot by Newt!

Alistair was saved by a Bulletproof Vest!

Alistair lost his Bulletproof Vest!

---

1 hour to phase change!

Because of rl thingies, the phase change post will be quite simple. I'll edit it later.

I'd be surprised if Amine was mafia. I know he sometimes says weird stuff but knowing him I'm inclined to believe that he's just busy and tired and can't focus on the game because it wouldn't be the first time. It's also normal for him to get phases mixed up and stuff like that, so him saying that to Amber isn't proof enough for me. 

And we know for a fact that he has a role that allows him to learn the alignment of someone and I doubt mafia would have a role like that. 

The sun has set.

~ Night 4 ~

Night 4 begins!

You can no longer post in this thread until Day 5 begins.

Within the next 36 hours, you may send me your Night Actions.

Tomorrow morning you will receive the news on today's events.

The following players have received their first warning for not fulfiling the lynch vote or post number requirement: @sailboat@Jeff@Mazino Divergent

The following players have received their second warning for not fulfilling the lynch vote and post number requirement: @Caimie

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi

05. LykosHand

06. sailboat

07. Newt

08. Corso

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly