[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

I actually agree with Nicki on that one. I don't like how the votes shifted. In case there's a tie, all it takes for the mafia to deprive us of a lynch is to successfully roleblock the mayor next night.

@ all townies out there: Whatever you do, do not let a tie happen.

@CrimsonDragon21 @Paul25 I encourage you both to vote Knightly instead of Nicki.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alistair Aahhh got it. Oof I thought all the Restrainer did was stop people from talking. And I am pretty sure we are past my even pretending I am not mafia. All anyone has to do is read my last posts to learn that 😞. I guess maybe I could try to convince Divergent to not vote me but you guys would just throw him on my bw too... I CAN"T EVEN DO ANYTHING. GRRRRR. I hate the petroleum hunters....

Well here are the Votes so far:

Votes on Purplecicada: 4 (Paul, Venus, Mr. Knightly and myself)
Votes on Mr. Knightly: 7 (Lia, Ali, Amber, Nicki [Mr. Hyde - Double Votecount], Bean [Major not Twin anymore - Double Votecount])

Dive didn't vote yet, cause he probably got restrained, that still doesn't mean he is confirmed Town. Using their Nightaction on fellow Mafia Members for them to look Town is a good Idea, when we can see what every role does.

@Alistair

Also like i said in my post before:

Tbh i am inclined to vote Nicki now, cause Mr. Knightlys Role as the Elite Spy isn't really that threatening

Also Mr. Knightly is on his own, while Nicki can still communicate with her Mafia Team.

That's why i changed my vote. But to prevent a tie, which is probably unlikely to happen, i will do you the favor 🙂

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Mr. Knightly

Guest Sparkin'

I'm not trynna benna funny, mate 🤔

My idea: since Knightly is a lone mafioso, and Nicki still has partner/s, y'know how they say two heads think better than one. Nicki and her partner/s can come up with a plan to prevent her from being lynched.

It is easy to lynch Knightly now, see? But Nicki, will we lynch her in any of the next days?

Only time knows, and it can go wrong.

The sun has set. Can you hear the facepalms coming from the afterlife? 🙃

~ Night 7 ~

Night 7 begins!

You can no longer post in this thread until Day 8 begins.

Within the next 24 hours, you may send me your Night Actions.

Tomorrow morning you will receive the news on today's events.

The following players have received their second warning for not fulfilling the lynch vote and post number requirement: @Mazino Divergent

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi [Town - Anihilated Night 5]

05. LykosHand [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

06. sailboat [Third Party - Killed Night 4]

07. Newt [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 4]

08. Corso [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie [Third Party - Died Night 4]

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus - Ancient Being

19. Jace Stormkirk [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 5]

20. Amine Chankey3ft7 [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 6]

~ Day 8 ~

Everybody went to the town square to vote. Accusations were flung at each other; some townies were sure they had discovered all the remaining Mafia, while scums from opposite factions struggled to get the other lynched. Amidst that chaos, the towering figure of the Ancient Being appeared from behind Walpurgis. Without so much as a word, it violently whacked her with its enormous hand, tossing her to the opposite side of the square. Alistair readlily run to the aid of Walpurgis, only to confirm that she was dead. The Ancient Being sprung towards Alistair, squashing him.

Then, the Anciend Being casted its vote, followed by the rest of alive townies. It was decided that purplecicada was the one to be lynched.

Walpurgis was anihilated!

Alistair was anihilated!

purplecicada was lynched!

Info on Twins was chosen to be disclosed:

Twins – Unlock: Drink the Witch’s Death Potion when the two Twins are alive! (it will kill one of them). Secret ability: You become a Berserker.

You have 48 hours to discuss.

You must post twice and cast a lynch vote.

Choose carefully who you lynch today, because the outcome of the game depends on it.

---

~ Player list ~  (People alive highlighted in purple)

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis [Town - Anihilated Night 7]

04. Bok Choi [Town - Anihilated Night 5]

05. LykosHand [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

06. sailboat [Third Party - Killed Night 4]

07. Newt [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 4]

08. Corso [Town - Anihilated Night 6]

09. purplecicada [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 7]

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair [Town - Anihilated Night 7]

16. Caimie [Third Party - Died Night 4]

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus - Ancient Being

19. Jace Stormkirk [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 5]

20. Amine Chankey3ft7 [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 6]

Ugh I hate being silenced, but well I had a lot of other stuff to take care of rl, so I suppose I had a small part of the load taken of.

Unfortunately, I haven't taken the effort to read through the other pages because this is one of those hit or miss cases where I just don't get involved in a game of my own procrastination tendencies.

That said, I think we should prioritize on Mr. Serial Killer right now, lest he tear us apart

As we just look at the standings, we still have:

• 3 Towns
  • 2 Relic Hunters
  • 1 Petroleum Seeker
  • 1 Third Party

If we kill off Venus - we are almost giving Mafia a free win.

After what Dive said, i consider him part of the Relic Hunters.

As for the Role List based on everything that was beeing said.

• Digital Amber - Psychologist 
  • Bean - Twins and Major
  • Myself - Spy
  • Dive - Restrainer, if restraining themself is possible (or vice versa with Paul)
  • Paul - Mr. Hyde/Shapeshifter (or vice versa with Dive)
  • Mr. Knightly - Elite Spy
  • Venus Ancient Being

I am not sure about the roles of the Relic Hunters, but one of them is the Restrainer for sure. They restrained Dive, for him to look more Townie.

So i would say for now:

[Eliminate] Divergent

[Disclose] Spy

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

Also 

notice how the mafia kill is absent for the past few days

BLANKET BLANKET BLANKET

WHY DO YOU KEEP THINKING THAT THERE IS 1 PERTROULEUM LEFT

@Psychic Bean Sheep I mean, why do think they are all gone? Assuming they started with four plus the extra for the recruiter we should still have one hanging around. It is strange that mafia isn't killing anyone but maybe Venus keeps getting the kill. idk how exactly the ancient being works but we do know it is Venus. I wonder if bean wasn't recruited and hopes he can win with Venus which is why he doesn't just vote him...  @Venus I am curious if Venus can win with any of the remaining factions. 

There is 7 mafia role

1 can recruit people

If we are to assume that all are used then we will have

8 mafia peeps

Thus it sound be safe to say that the petrolleum started with 3 members and the relic with 4

So that when the recruiter used his ability they will have an even amount of mafia in each team

If we foollow my line of reasoning

We will have 3 relic hunters left

Ugh nooo, Venus omg is....op 👀 😭 

Rip Ali and Lia, you both shall be.

Heh, I didn't thoroughly went through everything.

I think I'm lagging behind and the thing which I can do now is just to create a quick post.

Sorry RL obligations.

The game is approaching towards the end.

Each team ought to make their

decision wisely. 😰 My hunch says we may lose.

Oh Kiet, your another ideology over me is inexact unfortunately. I'm town believe me, I'm sincere, trust me.

My hunch says Mr. Hyde is dead, Mr. Knightly is belonging to Relic hunters' group and I think Dive is lying because I believe that Mr. Knightly is the potential Restrainer and I noticed him implying that Dive is silenced somehow last day and he's town.

I may misunderstand and misinterpret again 😔

Or, I can daydream too and notice something abnormal, and speak nonsense stuffs.

So, we are left with 4 towns including me, Kiet.

Amber is silenced ikr. 😞 

Alright, I'm not at all afraid to die even If Dive may be the Berserker. 

Eliminate: Dive

Sorry for being whimsical, I think we should go for Knightly instead of Dive for he can silence one of us tomorrow too.

We can go for Venus or Dive tomorrow.

Unvote: Dive

Eliminate: Mr. Knightly

@Psychic Bean Sheep Oh i had everything mixed up. I thought Nicki was part of the Relic Hunters and just assumed it like that.
Thanks for giving me a wake-up call.

So as you guys can see, if we kill off Venus we are likely to loose anyways.

So that already confirms, that Dive is Mafia.

Also Bean and @Paul25 i would recommend to vote Dive instead of Mr.Knightly, cause he isn't part of their Mafia Chat cause of his role. He can't coordinate with his fellow teammembers.

I would think, that the Mafia Kills always alligned with the target of the Ancient Beeing. But we won't know that for sure.

Also we don't know what the WIncondition of the Ancient Beeing is, but voting Venus nets us a loose anyways, so we rather lynch one mafia member now.

Edited by CrimsonDragon21