[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

Guest Sparkin'

Oh Kiet, your another ideology over me is inexact unfortunately. I'm town believe me, I'm sincere, trust me.

Amber is silenced ikr. 😞 

It has been 7 hours only, how do you know this? 🤔

Dive, you have dug yourself a hole.

[Eliminate] Mazino Divergent

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mazino Divergent lol that's something that paul said not you. kiet assumes you guys are the last of the mafia. Seems harsh I know.

@Paul25 Idk why you think I am the restrainer for some reason. I didn't even know that role did lol. If I was the restrainer I definitely would'a killed one of you guys last night or maybe just restrained the MAYOR who keeps trying to lynch me 👀. Ugh, I am so confused right now....

@CrimsonDragon21 May I have the pleasure to know how you came across the fact that Dive is Elite Spy?

@Venus  How did you quote?!!!

Amber is silenced IMO. Let's see whether he is silenced or not. 😭

If not then we can assume that the silencer has died.

@Mr. Knightly For all I know, you silenced Amber last night to restrict further potential data for towns.

It could be that your team didn't obtain the chance to kill anyone for some reason.

Possibly, it's due to the existence of mafia killing mechanics. 😕

Bean XP, know what he did last day.

@Paul25 What the heck? Kiet is saying that I am the elite spy not dive! idk why you even think that. What kiet is saying is that the last two relic hunters can coordinate whereas I can not. He thinks that dive is one of the last relic hunters and probably the restrainer. Did you read the last days posts bro?

Oh nvm, I misunderstood that. Thanks for rectifying me mate Knight : D 

3 Relic hunters are left huh, that sounds inconvenient imo. 😓

I think there are only two Relic hunters left among 7 of us.

4 towns, two mafs and a T.P.

After reading through the previous days and posts, I came to some important conclusions which are as follows:

1. Dive'd been silenced last day which we're still uncertain of. Either Dive self-restrained himself or he just pretended to avoid the risk of being suspected. It could be that Nicki was the restrainer but it's probable too that Dive is the restrainer and he just pretended last day.

2. Mr. Knightly is indeed the Elite Spy so he is unable to communicate with his companions.

3. Venus being, Ancient being can kill two players.

At this moment, Ig we should lynch Venus otherwise what bean said will come true.

Unvote: Knightly

Vote: Venus

@Paul25 Not only is that a wrong lynch, but I believe that we should actually lynch Venus today. Town loses as long as Venus is alive and we wouldn't have a day phase next time if we don't actually talk and decide to eliminate him of all targets.

[Vote] Venus

Just to be clear, voting Venus (even If he is the most Dangerous to us all) will just net the Mafia a free Win.

Also Paul (Just als Venus said), how did you know, that Amber got restrained. As the game started there were 2 people who didn't post anything till your comment. Those were Amber and Venus. Only the Restrainer would know this or at least a Member in the Mafiachat.

Sometimes saying less ist better 😉

@Paul25 And i don't know how you come to the conclusion that there are 4 Town and only 2 Mafia. If you Look at the rolelist and the dead players, there are still 3 Relic Hunters remaining.

So thats my speculation: You thought there are only 2 Relic Hunters left, cause Mr. Knightly (Elite Spy) isn't in the Mafia Chat. But his allignment is still of Mafia and Relic Hunters.

So the best course of action is to Lynch a Mafia (Dive, Paul or Mr. Knightly). And we should avoid a tie, so that the Restrainer can't roleblock the Mayor.

Then the game will depend on the night action, rather then giving Mafia a free Win through Killing Venus.

WOW

THAT WOULD BE USEFUL

IF PEOPLE

DIDN'T ALL LINED UP

TO 

STAY SILENT AND GET THEMSELVES SOME WARNINGS

so the problem now is that we lack information

From how 4 petrollom sealers are dead

Jekyl and hyde should be relic hunters

We have no idea if they are dead or not

We also have no idea about venus's win condition

Is it final 5?final 3? or be the last one standing

All we know is that he has to die for any of us to win

Guest Sparkin'

maybe yes maybe not

Also:

Dive pls, that wasn't your post

Thanks Alaris. That's the Info i needed.

If Dive really got restrained the previous day and didn't fake it, we can safely assume, that either Nicki or Paul were/are the Restrainer. (When you believe me, that i am the spy)

maybe yes maybe not

Their is so little information concerning the Ancient Being, that we don't know how to deal with it.
But trusting Venus is the only option we have right now.

Not sure if revealing Venus secret Ability would do us any harm tbh.

Guest Sparkin'

Not to spoil, but my secret ability's already on (the 2 kills)

So unless secret abilities are unknown to the role-holder, then there'll not be any satisfying results for you guys

Dive's point is solid. We should not focus to lynch a mafia member but we should actually lynch the third party otherwise we lose as well.

Just for clarity's sake, If we're to assume that there are three mafs left (imo two) and a third party, then what If the mafs somehow obtain the chance to kill as well.

Wouldn't that result in three kills (including T.P) and considering that they lynch three towns then isn't it obvious that we're bound to lose?

:facepalm:

I have some compulsion regarding role claiming otherwise I'd have done it.

Idk why you players mostly distrust me and perceive me as maf. 😩 

Alright, so let the game be over and then you all shall see whether I'm town or not. And If I'm lying, you can feel free to disregard and distrust me every next game I play.

So, Digital Amber hasn't posted yet and I think it is safe to assume that Restrainer is yet alive. See, my intuition was right. 

Mr. Hyde is tbh dead and as a result there are two mafs left, believe me. This sounds more consistent to me at least.

Considering this, I've decided. Venus is going to be my ideal target. Rest assured, I'll stick to my vote this time unless, I have to break the tie within due time lest no one should be lynched.....

Unvote: Dive

Vote: Venus

Those who are willing to join us are requested to join.

inb4 I misunderstand and misinterpret. 😞

Deadline is going to occur soon for this phase. 😰

I don't will to commit this mishap of tie for it's known that Bean had lost his ability to resolve ties. 

In such case, I ought to vote for Dive even though I'm uncertain about the outcome of this lynch. Let's see what awaits us.

Unvote: Venus

Vote: Dive

Guest Sparkin'

MSYmIwc.png

Give up.

Whatever is your point, you're only trying to get someone other than yourself lynched today. Shifting votes between Kiet and myself doesn't help your case, it only shows that you're desperate to survive. Who can blame you, when the Relic Hunters only need one last mislynch to win.

[Disclose] Mafia

Since we're in the final 5 or something I didn't count the players and that there's something that mafia must do/say, I was thinking we'd use that tomorrow to catch the last ones.

Mr. Knightly sure is lucky to still be alive even after outing himself as mafia yesterday