Forgive me Father, for I have sinned  

Greetings, Cometh thou to confess? ...or to accuse? For indeed all sin is my domain. Thou'rt welcome any time. It is only human to commit a sin, kekekek~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

here's our non-shaming confession/guilty pleasure thread

Haha I don't feel guilt anymore. Not worth it.

I guess you could sort of say that the beyblade metal series is a quilt pleasure of mine as much as anything else can be. It's just a crappy shounen made to sell toys but I love it anyways. It's at least partially nostalgia, but even when I first watched it I was old enough to be aware of what it was. In spite of plenty of stupidity, it does have some really well executed character development and the characters that get that development are why I like it

...But it's still a crappy shounen made to sell toys so I sort of feel guilty about it as much as I can feel guilt over anything. 

There's some other stuff that can still evoke feelings of guilt, but in spite of your intent of no judgment, I'm psure I'd get judged aplenty anyways so ima keep my mouth shut on those. 

One guilty pleasure that I have is drinking all the juice/eating most of the snacks and saving little to none left. Hey, don't look at me like that. Sometimes it's just not my fault if those snacks look too good to not eat no one's home but me.

Mine is eating sweets and other junk food; pretty boring, I know.

I used to feel bad about all sorts of things. Then I realized that a large percentage of what we humans tend to enjoy doing is bad for ourselves. I've concluded that both life and death are in guilty pleasures and small vices; if you never let yourself experience things that may cause you relatively small harm - especially things you enjoy - you're missing out on part of life.

Guest Relinquished

Uncensored anime (ex Kodomo no Jinkan, Dance in the Vampire Bund, etc)...

Uncensored video games that aren't regionally locked either...

High quality milk chocolate and pralines (like Alpen Milk chocolate bars, J D Gross pralines) and coffee (cold espresso, double, sweet)...

Sake. I prefer cold sake in summer, warm in winter...

Eating exotic fruit. Gotta love Pineapple and mango.

• Administrators

was totally going to make a thread like this after a certain talk today and then i come and find sirius beat me to it, what is this psychicism, smh........

well, mine has to be that i really like being touched by others, like even just casually or platonically. it kind of sounds weird to say it or dwell on it, but after not really interacting with anyone IRL for so long, it just feels nice. often when it happens i just freeze up cuz i don't want it to stop but i also don't want to show i like it cuz lol that would be a little ;;;  and i also always try to respect personal space so it's not something that would happen much anyway
well at least not until past couple months, but still. enduring pattern.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 10:37 PM, Amethyst said:

was totally going to make a thread like this after a certain talk today and then i come and find sirius beat me to it, what is this psychicism, smh........

well, mine has to be that i really like being touched by others, like even just casually or platonically. it kind of sounds weird to say it or dwell on it, but after not really interacting with anyone IRL for so long, it just feels nice. often when it happens i just freeze up cuz i don't want it to stop but i also don't want to show i like it cuz lol that would be a little ;;;  and i also always try to respect personal space so it's not something that would happen much anyway
well at least not until past couple months, but still. enduring pattern.

i officially want to give you a great big ol hug for 25 minutes and 58 seconds ame also mine would be drawing the graphics and creating the side quests for my fan game it brings me great joy to know that i am one step closer to making you all *bleep* with my game. 

As someone who has zero interest in hentai or fanservicey anime...Shin Cutey Honey. I just like Cutey Honey's character in general(even named my rimbombee last playthrough it lol),cheesy as it is and the theme song is like top anime opening themes. But I watched the dub on youtube for shin cutey honey on whim and was surprisingly entertained even with the over the top fanservice and vulgarity. Originally I only watched it because Devilman was in an episode(well akira fuudo technically as he never transforms) but the whole thing ended up mindless fun, if nothing else. Sadly the last few episodes were never made but it's fun.

My guilty pleasure is my addiction to Jaffa cakes and similar snacks. If I notice someone has eaten more than a certain amount then I end up eating them quicker. Weird but true. I also love Hot Chocolate, can't stand tea or coffee.

Can I still live as I hate both tea and coffee? No favouring one over the other here.

My guilty pleasure is that I love it when bad things happen to people I don't like.  That Rosanne thing from a few weeks ago?  I was all, "She lost her job for being a racist bitch? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"

You may wonder how I became such a depraved individual who delights in the pain of their enemies.

1. I was bullied in school.  A LOT.  I tried telling the teachers, but most of them didn't give a shit and the few who did were about as helpful as a screen door on a submarine.  I was helpless, too weak to resist or take revenge, and the bullies always got away with what they did to me.

2. I'm kinda dead inside so the closest emotion to joy that I can feel is schadenfreude 🙂

Spoiler

Once upon a time, I dare myself read a yaoi. From that day on, that sin hasn't been cleansed. I don't want to cleanse this sin

So please don't forgive me Father as I know I'm going to hell anyway.

Besides the obvious "Draw smut"

Probably something food related because although I'm a p healthy though and fatphobia is bullshit, I still often watch what I eat. Muffins, and deli meats and cheese.

Also also spending too much on acai bowls. 8 american dollars for a bowl?? why must this world be cruelllll