19 hours ago, DemICE said:

Does enjoying watching other people suffer when playing reborn/rejuv count?

Naw, I found myself watching vids of people playing older versions last night. One guy was stuck on crawli for 3 hours. But admittedly Crawli's old gym was some BS.  His team was just moderately challenging but the gym itself was just a nightmare to navigate and figure out. I had college exams easier than it lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this a confessionary where we all can freely talk about our weaknesses? Well. I've had a short relationship with a girl an year ago and I'm still frequently thinking her. It has been almost an obsession in past, but luckly now I'm fine. Nevertheless, I know this weakness of mine: I get obsessed too easily. I could talk about the story itself, but is way more useful to recognise which are my real faults without hiding behind a bizzarre story. Also, I like Chestnaught's design more than Greninja's. 

15 hours ago, Lorisaur said:

Is this a confessionary where we all can freely talk about our weaknesses? Well. I've had a short relationship with a girl an year ago and I'm still frequently thinking her. It has been almost an obsession in past, but luckly now I'm fine. Nevertheless, I know this weakness of mine: I get obsessed too easily. I could talk about the story itself, but is way more useful to recognise which are my real faults without hiding behind a bizzarre story. Also, I like Chestnaught's design more than Greninja's. 

Not quite, guilty pleasures are things we secretly enjoy doing. Like an example could be if someone admitted they ate chips covered in tomato soup or they like a really bad show.

24 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Not quite, guilty pleasures are things we secretly enjoy doing. Like an example could be if someone admitted they ate chips covered in tomato soup or they like a really bad show.

or that they like Ugandan Knuckles memes