One Piece: Battle of the Bands (IC THREAD)

Hal Henderics

Ricewine decides to leave the child for now and instead goes to see how everyone's fared. He takes the Porter with him to distribute to the worst off the the people for now. He'd need to brew more of course if the whole island was like this, but it was a start.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Issac is dragged off into an alley by a young woman who seems friendly enough.

She kicks over a garbage can and rolls it out of the alley with a second kick before whispering.

"The Holly Pirates have been keeping us like this for months, and with Captain Vito's demon power, he can spy on everyone with garbage.  We've been forced to dump it everywhere"

Grabbing Issac by the shoulders she continues

"You can't fight Vito head on, he's managed to beat off every outside ship that has shown up here.  The marines don't even patrol the area any more!"

"He's got some kind of power that makes people sick.  Don't let him use it, no matter what."

Glancing shiftily from side to side, the girl runs off and escapes back into the crowd.               !

--

The rest of the gang arrive at the manor, as expected.

Once Jill got to the Manor she waited for a bit to see what was happening. After it looked like nothing was going to jump out and attack them She walks up to the front door and" knocks" on it has hard as she can.

Jill Goes to the front door of the Manor and "knocks" on it has hard as she can totally not trying to knock down the door, not at all.

Before Jill knocks on the door, Mask speaks. "I advise keeping your distance from me in the inevitable fight that approaches." The swordsman reached down and touched the shorter and broader of the two sheathes at their belt, with what would have likely been a meaningful look were anyone else speaking. "They do have their own Devil Fruit user." 

Just get ready to react to an attack, and enter the building after Jill does.

Cora had stuck with the group on the approach to the manor. "I'll see if I can find another way in. Maybe find something or surprise them if a fight breaks out." she says, as she goes to walk around the mansion's exterior, looking for an alternate entrance. 

Issac using his new information, decides to approach unseen.
Using his Acrobatics ability, he travels through the tree tops, to reach the manor, and find a entrance point higher up

If he sees the others and can talk to them without being noticed by the enemy, he will also inform them of what he found out

Knocking on the door, shouting is heard.

"Heyyyyy, Charlie!"  the generic mook says, opening the door drunk off their ass and not aware of who it actually is.

Then Jill Knocks again, sending the mook flying into the crowd as she and Mask rush in.

Entering the party, the main hall is full of drunk pirates and food.

At the back, a Throne has been dragged in, and a short fat man is sitting on it, drunk out of his mind and Rambling about something.

Due to the Punches and slashes that follow, All of them finally notice what's going on.

"Well who the hell are you all?"  The goblin-like man slurs, rising to his feet.

--

Meanwhile, a search shows the Mansion has plenty of windows and doors in and out.  A backyard has the most obvious entrance, where the others are locked, this one isn't.  A fence surrounds the yard, and a doghouse in the corner lay silent.

--

Hearing the door get punched in, Cora figures that this is probably her best chance to make it in, while people are distracted. That said, an unlocked back door stinks of a trap... she would need to be careful.

First, Cora would see if she could make it in through one of the locked entrances - picking the lock, or breaking it, somehow. If there is no way to make it past those, she would attempt to mount the fence and quietly make her way into the back door, prepared should the guard dog come out. 

"Simply a few people here to dispose of trash." Mask wasn't going to make the first move; if anyone was going to initiate things, it would be Jill or one of their foes. Still, the swordsman planned on making the final move.

Get ready to chokeslam a bitch if one of them attacks me.

"Well, I was looking for whoever was in charge of the tiger hook guy.." Jill said with a smile." He wasn't' as fun as I was hoping so I figured he boss should be a bit more of a challenge for me. You know where I can find them?" she asked while moving her arms to her sides in a subtle defensive stance.

Jill asks who the boss of the guy they fought in town was. while taking a subtle defensive stance 

Kyra attempts to find a back or side entrance.  Assuming she can get in without raising any alarms, she looks for somebody she can ambush, knock out, and steal clothes or a look from to disguise herself and pass without attracting attention as she gets into position to ambush whoever seems to be in charge here.

Zoffy, who was waiting at the roof, looking at the manor, saw his crew mates entering it, and sees the captain trying to infiltrate the building from behind. He could try to do the same but that would be too bering for him. Instead, he walks in by the main door, seeing a intense atmosphere.

Zoffy assumes a defensive postion, standing near to Jill and Mask.

Sigmund was relatively quite following behind Mask and Jill. Soon he noticed Zoffy coming closer but decided to not comment on it. For now he readies himself for whatever this man may pull. He seems drunk and he could cut the tension in the air with a butter knife. Either way, he waits for the drunk man's response.

Sigmund keeps his guard up while standing with Jill and Mask

King of Fighters: Trash Head

VICTORY/LOSS CONDITIONS UNKNOWN

"Here to take out the trash?

That's a problem, ya' see.

Because...

I'M THE TRASH-MAN!"

Captain Vito shouts, as his pirates rush towards the gang, while he himself throws his stubby hands out to the sides, where Garbage flies through the air to attach to them.

Laughing insanely as two metal bins cover his trash laden arms, his body slowly loses the shape of man, and becomes more akin to a golem.

Successes: 2, 6, 6, 3

Mask immediately chokeslams the pirate running at him, resulting in instant unconsciousness.  The rest of the Pirates bind him up in defending against their sword swings and club attacks.  He is slowly pushed back.

Jill and Zoffy pair up, knocking back 2 to 3 of the pirates at a time, holding the line, and allowing Mask to slowly push his own way up.

Sigmund is saved from an overhead chop from a particularly burly pirate thanks to Zoffy's timely intrusion of the Fist Based variety.

--

Successes: 9, 4, 2, 4

Ricewine slips away from the brawling, and starts rolling out barrels of booze, one at a time.  By the time he's done, there's 10 barrels of fine wine out on the front lawn, perfectly transportable back to the ship.

Cora quietly approaches the back of the manor, and after a few false starts and what she suspects as snoring of some kind from the doghouse, picks her way inside a back room, it's dusty, and full of sacks of grain, medicine, and cleaning supplies.

Kyra finds it too late to raise any alarms, considering what her crew has done, but does find a room mysteriously unlocked and open, which leads into the manor invitingly.

Issac, Meanwhile, nearly falls from a second story window, but manages to scrabble his way inside.  It's some kind of bedroom, fancy, and clearly for a lady, a cabinet and mirror sit off to one side, while a closet and bed sit to the other.  One door leads out.

Mask says nothing, simply drawing the more mundane sword at his belt and fending off the pirates as best he can.

When/if Mask can get close to the trash man, they will swap weapons, sheathing their katana and attacking with their Seastone Sword instead.

Return to human form, find a nearby trashcan, and jump into it before/as it is being assimilated into the junk golem. If the trashcan gets assimilated, keep track of the relative position of the center of the golem to me.

Edited by ATHATH