Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delayed post, I'm gonna do a comment or two quickly. Feels bad to see towns decreasing off.

My role either way is not an info seeking role and due to some irl issues, I am not able to post anything here. Anyway, I'll hastily do this:

[Eliminate] pcmay

A little too convenient, don't you think? 

In case you really have rl issues, it's normal you step back. However, the timing seems suspicious.

Right now, town needs information to fish out the mafia, and destroy a coyote that has already taken 1 victim.

Stressing that you can't seek or provide info is essentially highlighting where town currently lacks, and ultimately where mafia per definition excels.

This can be a slip-up, and even though it's not concrete, it's better than nothing.

[Eliminate] Paul

Gonna vote to [Eliminate] pcmay, if only because 4 people suddenly voting for the same person (considering we have 5 mafia roles, and AFAIK no confirmation that any of the non-towns are them [Could be wrong here]) seems a bit off to me.

It's quite natural this time that I will get suspected provided I am frequently inactive like a mafia member. All right, I'm certain that I will get eliminated today or tomorrow so I will try the risky move.