Hurt & Heal: Alola Forms [A-Sandslash wins with 14 points]

Dragoknight

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did what had to be done. May Ame have mercy on my soul (plus I just wanted to give the less appreciated of the 2 alolan ice types a little love)

So with the conclusion of this hurt and heal, I would like to welcome 2 new members to the official Hurt & Heal Hall of Fame!

A-Sandslash for obtaining the highest total score, and A-Ninetales for for having the fastest growing comeback ever!

Image result for sawsbuck lord

• Administrators

i see... so in the end the heathens still win. this is the kind of place this site has become...

very well. you who were responsible this may know what you caused when the time comes. 

until then, wait, watch, and worry.

13 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

i see... so in the end the heathens still win. this is the kind of place this site has become...

very well. you who were responsible this may know what you caused when the time comes. 

So what's the next step for starting the apocalypse? Build a grand statue of Budew to worship?

EDIT: Sorry if that came off as a bit passive aggressive. Just here to have some fun :P 

Edited by Dragoknight

The dilemma was hard, but... Alolan Sandslash is love, Alolan Sandslash is life, as well as regular Sandslash.

My best 'mon through my first ever Pokemon red run.

I love Sandslash too much.

2 hours ago, Amethyst said:

What heathens are you talking about? I only see the supporters of a honorable Ice type Alolan form, and the supporters of another honorable Alolan form.

The most honorable of which eventually prevailed, thank Budew :]