Hurt & Heal: Alola Forms [A-Sandslash wins with 14 points]

Dragoknight

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

I did what had to be done. May Ame have mercy on my soul (plus I just wanted to give the less appreciated of the 2 alolan ice types a little love)

if it's the "less appreciated" one, why did it eventually have a 22 point lead on Ninetales?

2 hours ago, Wolfox said:

if it's the "less appreciated" one, why did it eventually have a 22 point lead on Ninetales?

Exactly because many people thought the same way and actually supported the least appreciated of the two.

Alolan Sandslash is only good in snow teams, otherwise it literally fights without an ability. Contrariwise, Alolan Ninetales has the unique Snow Warning/Aurora Veil niche that can benefit every team. Why it is (nearly) OU (and banned from all lower tiers). Alolan Sandslash is only PU by usage... Guess which is the overall underappreciated among the two by the Pokemon community...

PS: Think objectively, don't be salty/subjective due to the fact that the Fairy didn't win... :P:) 

I'm not salty, I personally love both Sandslash and Ninetales in their alolan forms. Also, while Insta Hail Veil is a nice niche, only true hail teams get the full benefit due to the nice and powerfull hail damage xD