[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

ohhhh Dive used his Scum Reader detection device thing? well sounds like a plan is rolling so until we know the events of the current plans i'll be following the plan but I still got my eye on Dark Rogue.

[unvote] Dark Rogue [Eliminate] Castiel101

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have around 31 hours left for this day phase. 

Post Tally:

Meteor Admin Divergent: 9
Dark Rouge: 8

Alistair:
Anti_Hero: 3
Lord Drakyle: 2
Megagun: 2
Cataline: 1
Corso:
Paul25: 1
Castiel101: 0
Seal: 0

Vote Tally:

Meteor Admin Divergent: Anti_Hero
Castiel101: Meteor Admin Divergent, dark Rouge, Megagun, Alistair, Lord Drakyle

Something funny happened, now i will make another update.

Edited by LykosHand

Wow have I really been that quiet recently? anyway thanks to the Dive and his SDR (Scum Detection Radar) we have a review of things said and an idea of who might be who, though I don't agree with your opinion of Dark Rogue @Meteor Admin Divergent I think he is a Cop trying to lead a lynch on whoever he can changing what he says not to seem suspicious because of insisting on lynching a single person and switching it to whoever he thinks he can incriminate without revealing evidence so that he 'doesn't become a target' as many would say when they are saying they know something about someone but can't because it would make them a target of the mafia (but in this case it's target of cops).

Anti_Hero asked Corso to follow him because he wanted to ask some questions. Corso answered yes.

Once they reach a place where nobody could see them or hear them, Anti_Hero came straight to the point and asked to Corso: "You know, i think you're one of the policemen or you're the traitor you're looking for a long time"

Corso replied: "No Anti, i assure you that i'm neither a cop nor the traitor"

Anti_Hero immediately replied: "I knew that you would have said that, well let me say that in your room i found some very important documents concerning our secrets, so that means you are definitely a cop or the traitor. Anyway it makes no difference, now you will die!"

Anti_Hero immediately took his gun in his hand and in a flash fired at Corso and he died. But also Corso was really quick to extract his beloved weapon and hit Anti-Hero who also died immediately.

The corpses of Corso and Anti_Hero were found immediately as everyone heard shots. The Godfather was very happy because finally one of his enemies died, but at the same time he was sad to death of Anti_Hero and he said: "Fortunately, your death wasn't in vain, you managed to kill one of our enemies."

Anti_Hero is dead, he was ??? (mafiosi group)
Corso is dead, he was ??? (cops group)

That makes 9 of us. 3 of us are cops. 33% of chance of lynching a cop at random. Here are my thoughts on everyone. 

Seal - Town

Alistair - ?

Cataline - Mafia

Megagun - Town
Paul25 - Town but can be mafia as well.

Lord Drakyle - Town, but honestly I do not know anymore.
Castiel101 - Mafia
Meteor Admin Divergent - Town
Me - Town

I think it's safe to assume the traitor was Corso who then used his gun to shoot Anti_Hero when Anti also chose to use his gun to shoot him causing the two to shoot each other, that leaves the Forger, Vigilantee was it? and Bad Cop I think?

RIP Anti, I'm sorry we're losing you like this :/

At least that's one fewer cops, which is a considerable relief.

Other than myself, I'm fairly certain Dive, Seal, Mega and maybe Newt are town (Seal for his uncountered RC and the others for their genuine contributions). I'm maintaining my current vote for now.

Um, guys, I'm almost sure cataline and Castiel are cops. But what's bothering me is the third cop. This is my list with the roles of everyone so far:

Seal – The Corrupt Doctor
Alistair - ?
Cataline - Cop
Megagun - ?
Paul25 – The Chief Advisor
Lord Drakyle – The Survivor
Castiel101 - Cop
Meteor Admin Divergent – The Supplier
Dark Rouge – Ofc I can't say :3

That means there are two people left: Megagun and Alistair. Ofc, if Paul is The Chief Advisor, but I'm not so sure about that. If everyone is telling the truth, and I think I kinda trust Megagun, Alistair may be the third and last cop.

As I said before, Newt, you're free to suspect me (although you do seem to have an odd fascination for me, which isn't particularly reassuring). Since RCs are banned, I'm limited in how I can prove my innocence. I haven't been blocked so far, haven't been watched either or had my alignment checked as far as I know. In fact I've been surprisingly disregarded by players who have NAs until last night, when I received a gun, which is a bit frustrating. I apologize but that's really all I can tell you.

I mostly agree with Newt's distribution of roles. I would just like to add that unless I'm mistaken, Dive could also be the Appraiser.

Since the cops have had an interest in blocking Newt several nights in a row, I suspect he has an investigation role.

I'm not sure what to think of Seal. Since he hasn't been counterclaimed all this time, I've assumed that he was telling the truth, but the Doc surviving for so long after claiming is definitely strange. We can't eliminate the possibility that the real Doc has been dead all along.

Same for Drak tbh. He claimed long ago, and since then nobody's taken any interest in him.

I'm not saying these 2 are guilty. I want to point out that the cops have been playing us quite well since the beginning, and we managed to get rid of Corso only because Soso was lucky enough to check him. So I suggest we keep our eyes open and look out for potential surprises.

@Castiel101 Because Castiel it was said before by me and dive dragged it back up if you bothered to read his analysis on everyone and things they said, anyone with a real gun shoots me will reveal what I said is true and I RC'd before the ban I have no problem with someone using a real gun on me because I know what the result of it will be, so long as that gun is real no one will die, but a second attack would be the one to do me in but the first would be enough to let the town see the second isn't nessecary you just seem like a cornered Cop trying to make us look somewhere else desperately trying to point fingers at anyone people aren't sure about but unfortunately for you, in my case, I don't have to die to prove my innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"Heh! I'm being voted off it seems but that was funny in a way I guess RIP Anti and RIP Corso......a cop is gone so why not random vote.

[Vote] Newt" by Castiel

It's pretty scummy for the first post you post today is not even a defense to try to prove your innocence, and suggesting to random vote because a cop is gone. Well, apparently a "random" vote but obviously a OMGUS.

"Well to say atleast i got roleblocked last night.....wonder who it was.........anyways @Newt your role claim on me is by far not close. I'm not a cop. So don't fear me. So why not pin our interests on Lord Drakyle huh." by Castiel

... except that telling us simply that you got roleblocked doesn't get your case going and your accusation on Drakyle is very empty

Why should we believe you are innocent?

State your case.

Woah, A co-incidence rights b4 us. O.O

Nah, It'd be better to regard those incidence as more than two incidents.

Anti_Hero's contribution for his alignment is indeed a memorable one imo :sob: r.i.p both of you

Btw Dive, being an ally of ours' are a bit too high than him to be a cop in accordance to his great efforts in giving a detailed theories/statements when accused by others.

Yeah, I agree that Cas is pretending as If he's a real threat to us i.e cop

It's better I should not be supporting him at the present moment but on my part I'm quite convinced that he is not a cop [since, he has lynched whoever he considered as suspicious] as there's something I know that I can't share due to a certain reason (It's upto you all to understand what could be the reason : p)

Indirect reply is almost clear ikr.... :/