[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

@Meteor Admin Divergent I'm innocent please believe.....I rest my case.

Nahh well to put it simply I'm of to threat to this game as i am not a cop but rather a person with high influence on lynching....figure out the rest from the bit of info i just gave......anyways you guys better just trust @Paul25 word for it since he knows me. Anyways i cant defend anymore the rest is up to you to see if I am a threat worth lynching today.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have around 6 hours left for this day phase 

Post Tally: 

Dark Rouge: 15
Meteor Admin Divergent: 12
Castiel101: 7 
Lord Drakyle:

Alistair: 5
Megagun: 3
Paul25: 2
Seal: 1

Vote Tally:

Castiel101: Megagun, Alistair, Lord Drakyle
Dark Rouge: Castiel101
Cataline: Dark Rouge, Meteor Admin Divergent

1) Seal
2) Corso [??? cops group] [Killed D3]
3) DigitalAmber [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N0]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N1]
7) Bazaro [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D1]
8) Venus [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D1]
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D2]
13) Anti_Hero [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D3]
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
16) Meteor Admin Divergent
17) Dark Rouge

Edited by LykosHand

Whoops, tfw anyone gets to know about your role in a Mafia game anyhow o:

Joining the faction of bandwagons:

[Eliminate] Cataline

Night death more likely is right here. :((

Cat is one of the possible suspects, and to my knowledge nothing has been brought to light that could prove her innocence, so I believe we can trust Dive on this... although I'm still not sure about Cas and Newt. There was a disagreement earlier about who had been blocked last night. We can't eliminate the possibility that one of them is lying.

[Unvote] Castiel

[Eliminate] Cataline

Once again the sunset arrived on this third day in Little Italy. Once again, the Godfather gathered all his men together and saw all the votes. The majority this time was on Cataline.

The Godfather said: "Cataline, it seems you are the most voted. Obviously your words will not make me change my mind, but if i will find out that you were one of our most trusted men, well i will be very sorry to have killed you. Since i'm generous, i will let you say your last words"

Cataline said, "Pffff, i have nothing to say to you, filthy mobster! I hope that you and your men will die, because that's what you all deserve. I'm sure about this, my friends cops will kill you all!"

The Godfather replied, "Oh, so you're another cop?" Very well, i couldn't wait to kill one with my own hands!"

The Godfather without waiting for more time, took his golden pistol and fired at Cataline's forehead, who died immediately. Everyone was happy with what happened and they were also happy to have voted for the right person.

Then the Godfather added: "My men, i thank you all from the bottom of my heart for having voted for the right person, keep it up and we will also be able to find the other policemen"

Cataline is dead, she was ??? (cops group)

Day three is over, Night three is up. You all have 24 hours to pm me your night actions.

Post Tally: 

Dark Rouge: 15
Meteor Admin Divergent: 12
Castiel101: 8
Lord Drakyle: 7
Alistair: 6
Megagun: 4

Paul25: 3
Seal: 1

Vote Tally:

Cataline: Dark Rouge, Meteor Admin Divergent, Paul25, Castiel101, Lord Drakyle, Alistair, Megagun

@Seal you forgot to vote someone, i'm sorry but you got a warning.

Player List: 

1) Seal
2) Corso [??? cops group] [Killed D3]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline [??? cops group] [Lynched D3]
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N2]
11) Paul25
13) Anti_Hero [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D3]
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
17) Dark Rouge

Another day arrived in Little Italy. The Godfather seemed very happy of with how things are going and then he called his men and told to them to come here immediately.

Once there, one of them asked, "Did you sleep well tonight, Godfather?"

The Godfather answered yes and he added: "Today i'm very fit and i'm glad that some of our enemies are dead. Do you know how many are left?"

One of them replied: "I checked all the notes in Corso's room and it looks like they were 4 and now there are only two enemies to find"

The Godfather said, "Mhh, i understand. Anyway everyone seems to be on the list, i'm very pleased that none of you is dead. Now i recommend you all, vote for the right person like you did yesterday."

No one is dead in this night phase. 

Night Three is over, Day Four is up. You have 48 hours for this phase.

Player List:

1) Seal
2) Corso [??? cops group] [Killed D3]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline [??? cops group] [Lynched D3]
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N2]
11) Paul25
13) Anti_Hero [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D3]
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
17) Dark Rouge

@Newt Shoot Alistair.

Then [Vote] Megagun

Based on the changes yesterday, I think Alistair has been trying to buddy with the known townies and easily following lynches which do not involve them.

As for Megagun, he has been sheeping along with the votes ever since D1 and hasn't asserted himself not once.

Castiel and Seal are innocent for now due to being UnCCd and Castiel confirmed by Paul

@Newt Yes, I have indeed been blocked last night. I'm curious to know how you've acquired this information...? or maybe it was just a guess.

Anyhow, I'm glad we haven't lost anyone last night; although we've gained the upper hand with 2 cops dying on the same phase, it's best not to let our guard down.

I would say that among the remaining players, Dive is certainly town due to his enormous contribution, Seal and Drak have claimed town roles without suffering any major contradiction over numerous phases (which isn't a surefire proof of their innocence in itself, but still better than nothing), Paul and Mega give out genuine townie vibes although it's more of a gut feeling in their case... which leaves us with Newt and Castiel.

I've had doubts about Newt, but his contribution is rather significant so either he's a townie, or he has an awesome scumgame. Castiel on the other hand has been acting rather scummy, but Paul's been vouching for him...

Let's not forget there was a small quarrel between these 2, about who had been blocked on N3. There might be more to consider here, as one of them might have been lying.

EDIT: just finished typing this and noticed you guys were talking about shooting me. I mean, if you want to waste part of the precious advantage D3 has given to us, by all means, go ahead. If alternatively, you want to use the 48h of this day phase in a smart way, perhaps we could not jump the gun (huehuehue), and wait to see what everyone has to say instead?

To be clear, I don't have a vest and I will instantly die if you guys shoot me. If you go through with it, you'd better still manage to win after, because I don't want a shitty s2 winrate just because someone was trigger-happy >:(

Edited by Alistair