[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

I will give you another 4 hours before this day phase ends, so you can discuss little more.

Post Tally: 

Sosobean: 22
Hooligan: 13
Dark Rouge: 12
Meteor Admin Divergent: 12
Alistair: 9
Paul25: 7
Cataline: 4
Lord Drakyle: 4
Anti_Hero: 3
Corso: 3
Megagun: 3
Castiel: 2
Seal: 1

Vote Tally:

Sosobean: Seal, Lord Drakyle, Hooligan
Corso: Anti_Hero, sosobean
Dark Rouge: Corso
Hooligan: Dark Rouge, Megagun, Cataline, Alistair, Meteor Admin Divergent, Lord Drakyle, Castiel101

@Meteor Admin Divergent ok fixed ^^

@Paul25 You can't abstain, you have to vote someone.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the day ends, here are my thoughts on the players:

Sosobean: Sosobean seems to assert that he's the alignment checker of this game and apparently, Corso is a mafia (the guilty type). Whether this claim is truthful is to be seen, but I perceive this to be true due to me townreading soso based on his actions as stipulated in my previous posts, so Corso would be a good choice for tomorrow.
Hooligan: As I've stated before with a lot of different reasons, I'm definite Hooligan is mafia. If on the off chance he isn't, I'm thinking some other people who rode on the lynch on him are mafia trying to seep into an easy lynch.
Dark Rouge: I've been townreading Dark Rouge since the start due to his proactive behavior, but there are some weird things about him, so he could be of any alignment, but I think he is at least town.
Meteor Admin Divergent: You can townread me all you want ~
Alistair: He has been making good contributions, so I'm townreading him at the moment, but it's best to have Alistair checked upon as he can be quite towny despite being mafia.
Paul25: His proactive behavior in trying to make reads and his statements regarding different players are quite putting him on the town radar for me.
Cataline: Cataline hasn't been making much of a presence to me, so I'm not really sure of what to think of her. It might be a mafia ploy to lay low, so I scumlean on her for now. 
Lord Drakyle: Lord Drakyle is similar in my opinion with Cataline; it's quite uncharacteristic of him to not make a presence in this game as town. I think this might be a new tactic as mafia to not get caught as he often used to stand out in that alignment.
Anti_Hero: I was scumreading him earlier, but I think his points are genuine at best and a slip at worst, so he could be of either alignment. For now, I'm thinking he is town.
Corso: I can't remember any of his contributions, but based on soso's statements, he could be mafia, but that's yet to be declared.
Megagun: He hasn't been quite active, but he raises some good points regarding Hooligan, so I'm townleaning on him for now.
Castiel: His sheeping behavior and his unexplained vote is not doing well for him.
Seal: We can say he could be the corrupt doctor, but there's a chance he fakeclaimed. However, I think he wouldn't claim as corrupt doctor near the end of the day as mafia.

Tl;dr the scum team I have in my mind right now is 4 out of Hooligan, Castiel, Corso, Cataline, and Lord Drakyle.

Why am I a Mafia I’m a good good cop thatisntbribredorcorrupted feeeling bored does goood thing for you

once I was a cop then somebody gave me money so I stopped being a cop cause I became a billionaire so I decided sto live a life of a magia

@Hooligan

1- How does he know that my vest is real and sosobean gun is fake if he is the Appraiser and can only visit one person per night? And I received the vest last night.

2-  In this day there is me claiming the vest, and soso claiming the gun.

3-  Hm that one doesnot make much sense. Of course he didn't shoot the gun because everyone was telling him not to.

4- If he did this, how does he know I received a vest?

Lastly, it seems you are a bit umconfortable, trying to lynch anyone. First dive, then soso, then me. Honestly, it just seems you are trying to get rid of the lynch in any possible way.

BUT, I'll trust soso for now and Ill vote for Corso, as it seems he is a confirmed mafia. Hooligan, your lynch will happen in the next day, until then, I think we can find evidence ifyou are a cop or mafia.

[Unvote] Hooligan

[Eliminate] Corso

@Dark Rogue well, for at least one of your questions, the answer seems quite obvious to me. If we're working under the assumption that you received your vest last night, and Sosobean received his gun on the same night (which seems likely since Soso didn't mention possessing any weapon before this day phase), one of these 2 items must be real and the other fake, right? Then if Dive is the appraiser and found which one is fake/real, then he can safely deduce the status of the other item without having to visit its owner.

@Alistair if he is the appraiser, don't you think it's too much coincidence that he visited me in the same night I received a vest? And since the start, he is the only one convinced I'm town, making sense for him giving me the vest.

@Dark Rogue He had exactly the same chance to visit you last night than he had to visit anyone else, so it doesn't seem that unbelievable to me. Ofc, the other, simpler explanation is that he's the Supplier as you believe. In both cases, he's an innocent and useful townie.

@Alistair btw, I just saw your questions, sorry, I didn't notice them. Ill tell you who I think its town and who I think is mafia (cops).

Town: Dive, sosobean, me, Anti, seal, drakyle.

Mafia: Hooligan, Corso, Alistair, Cataline.

@Dark Rogue Woa there, why do you think I'm a cop? I get the suspicions about the 3 others because I'm keeping an eye on them too. But I'm interested in knowing why you're placing me in the same basket.

(also you're curiously not mentioning several players)

About the others, it's because I don't have much to think about them. Paul can be the chief advisor, but Im not so sure. Castiel is a potential mafia too.

Honestly, my reason of suspecting you its just a guess. I have the feeling thatyou are doing that old mafia strategy, contribute with the town while contribute with your team. It also seems you are focusing on me too much.

I agree with your suspicions about Cas. I'm not 100% positive that he's maf, but there's a fairly high chance imo. I'd be very surprised if he, Hooligan and Corso weren't 3 of our cops because they're my main suspects atm.

Also yes, I did find your behavior a bit dubious at first, but based on what you've said since then, I have a townlean for you now. I focused a bit on you because that's how you get information from other players. And it worked; now I know who you're suspecting and why ;)

About the least contributing players... well, they could either be busy/uninvolved townies or mafs trying to lay low. It's impossible to tell which is true without directly checking on them. Hopefully, with time and more hints coming our way thanks to the information-gathering roles, we can see who's who.

And to be clear, I'm ok with you suspecting me, I was just a bit surprised. The fact that you're not trusting me blindly just because I'm contributing is good. It shows you're keeping your eyes open.

Once again the sunset arrived, fortunately it had stopped raining.
So the Godfather gathered all his men in the courtyard. Once he saw the votes, he noticed that Hooligan was the most voted, and then asked him: "Hooligan, since you are the one who has taken more votes than everyone, this means that you are the traitor or you are one of the cops that we are looking for "

Hooligan answered without fear: "NO! Godfather, ypu are wrong, i am one of his most loyal men, how could i betray you?"

The Godfather answered: "Well you have to understand that now i don't trust much of your words, because even the Chief Advisor, one of the trusted people that i have, it could be the traitor. I'm sorry Hooligan, but the votes speak for you, so now YOU WILL DIE"

Hooligan said, "NO Godfather, please don't kil----------." The godfather shot Hooligan without thinking twice, and without letting him finish speaking. The shot easily passed through the heart of Hooligan, who died instantly.

The Godfather said, "Ok now i will check if he was lying or not"

With everyone's surprise, they discovered that Hooligan wasn't lying at all.

At that point the godfather exclaimed: "I can't continue to kill my men, where are those cops and who is the traitor among you all ??? I WANT KILL THEM ALL!!!"

Everyone noticed that their Godfather was slowly going crazy.

Hooligan is dead, he was ??? (mafiosi group)

Day two is over, Night two is up. You all have 24 hours to pm me your night actions.

Post Tally: 

Sosobean: 23
Dark Rouge: 19
Hooligan: 17
Alistair: 14
Meteor Admin Divergent: 14
Paul25: 7
Cataline: 4
Lord Drakyle: 4
Megagun: 4
Anti_Hero: 3
Corso: 3
Castiel: 2
Seal: 1

Vote Tally:

Sosobean: Seal, Lord Drakyle, Hooligan
Corso: Anti_Hero, sosobean, Dark Rouge
Dark Rouge: Corso
Hooligan: Megagun, Cataline, Alistair, Meteor Admin Divergent 
Lord Drakyle: Castiel101

@Paul25 You got a warning since you haven't vote someone

Player List: 

1) Seal
2) Corso
3) DigitalAmber [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N0]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N1]
7) Bazaro [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D1]
8) Venus [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D1]
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D2]
13) Anti_Hero
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
16) Meteor Admin Divergent
17) Dark Rouge

Edited by LykosHand

Another day arrived in Little Italy, but the Godfather, in the last night, couldn't sleep well, as he had a lot of nightmares, where he saw his men and himself die.
The Godfather, as usual, gathered all his remaining men and asked, "How did you spend this night? Did you sleep well?"

Everyone replied yes, but the Godfather immediately replied: "Well not for me, I really spent a bad night, I dreamed that all of you and myself died because of these people we can not find"

One of his men said: "Don't worry we can do it, i'm sure that we will vote the right person this time"

The Godfather replied: "Well I really hope so, because I don't know how long i can hold this rage that i have in my body. Anyway do you know where sosobean is?

Everyone said no and then they went looking for him.
Unfortunately one of them found the corpse of sosobean pierced with a knife from behind. The Godfather was now becoming more and more crazy and he was so furious that he returned home without even saying a word to his men.

sosobean is dead, he was ??? (mafiosi group) 

Night Two is over, Day Three is up. You have 48 hours for this phase.

Player List: 

1) Seal
2) Corso
3) DigitalAmber [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N0]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N1]
7) Bazaro [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D1]
8) Venus [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D1]
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N2]
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D2]
13) Anti_Hero
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
16) Meteor Admin Divergent
17) Dark Rouge

Wow. Straight to the point, uh? That's interesting, but that's a very quick accusation, so right off the bat I'm hesitant to give it much credit... besides, aren't RC technically banned?

I'll wait for Dive's reaction before giving it some input.

Guys, I think Dive is mafia. Remember when I said that Dive was mafia, on Day 1? Since then, Ive got roleblocked in all nights. I dont know if we can win this, but we know tgat Dive and Corso are mafia now. But I think we should go for Corso today.

[Eliminate] Corso

Do you remember that Dive said I'm mafia yesterday? IF we were both mafia, I don't think it would be a smart decision to include me in his list of suspects.

Besides, I pointed FoS at him yesterday.

I know I can't prove anything and I have no way to help you, but so far everyone supposed to be mafia/cop turned out to be mafia/town.

I could say that I find you and Dive suspect because you're always trying to guide the rest of the players, but instead of making accusations based on feelings or "proofless" reasoning. I'd like to start making accusations based on facts.

Anti's announcement seems promising, but he didn't say much, so I won't vote for the moment.