[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newt called Megagun and he asked follow him in a very quiet place, where no one could hear them. Megagun followed him without problems.

Once arrived in that place, Newt said: "Megagun, i suspect you're one of the two enemies that we are looking for, prove to me that you aren't and i will not shoot you"

Megagun replied: "Unfortunately i can't prove if i'm a cop or not, so please trust my words Newt, i assure you that you will regret if you will kill me"

Newt replied immediately: "I figured that you would say that. Well,i will take that risk Megagun, but if i will find out that you were one of our men then i deserve to die, but now i will take that risk!"

Newt took his gun very quickly and shoot straight to the heart of Megagun, who died immediately. Then Newt discovered that he was one of the remaining enemies and immediately went to report what happened to the Godfather, who said: "Great job Newt, i knew that i could count on you. Now, only one is missing, let's hope that all the votes go on that person"

Megagun is dead, he was ??? (cops group)

Player List:

1) Seal
2) Corso [??? cops group] [Killed D3]
3) DigitalAmber [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N0]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline [??? cops group] [Lynched D3]
6) Jace Stormkirk [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N1]
7) Bazaro [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D1]
8) Venus [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D1]
9) Megagun [??? cops group] [Killed D4]
10) Sosobean [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N2]
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan [??? mafiosi group] [Lynched D2]
13) Anti_Hero [??? mafiosi group] [Killed D3]
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
16) Meteor Admin Divergent
17) Newt

Edited by LykosHand
I wrote Dark Rouge insted of Newt :P

Seal - The Corrupt Doctor
Alistair - ?
Paul25 - The Boss
Lord Drakyle - The Survivor?
Castiel101 - The Chief Advisor
Meteor Admin Divergent - The Supplier
Dark Rouge - ;)

Alistair: I visited him and my action failed. The only way of my action failing right now is because he got roleblocked by The Bad Cop. You could say it was the corrupt governor, but I can assure you it wasn't.  It's not a guess. I'm 100% sure it wasn't him.

Castiel and Paul: No way one of them is mafia. Unless the two were, they wouldn't defende theirselves like that. @Paul25 are you 100% sure Castiel is not a cop?

Dive: I have no doubts he is town.

Seal: As I said, if that was a fakeclaim Lykos wouldn't have banned it. 

That leave us to.. Drakyle.

[Unvote] Megagun

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

@NewtWell since ya mention it, I kinda do, since if we are to believe all the other 'confirmed' roles of other people it leaves me, you or Alistair, but I already roleclaimed way before not one person contested it, not ONE, and being my role can survive a gunshot anyone with a gun can prove my innocence or a night action to attack me, that comes down to you or Alistair and given your amazing guess he was roleblocked before he mentioned it well, you see where im going with this? Sure if you was innocent and by the means you learned of his roleblock was true then he would have to be innocent but unfortunately under the belief all the people other than us 3 are confirmed roles then me knowing my role, and knowing I can live to prove it if tested can only know without a doubt, that it has to be you!

[Eliminate] Newt

(gonna look at roles abilitys list to double check but otherwise im certain of this)

EDIT: @Meteor Admin Divergent i'm certain Newt is the final cop I know im innocent, my role if attacked can prove ill live and he somehow knew Alistair was roleblocked before anyone, even if im lynched this Day Phase the evidence against Newt is overwhelming

@Lord Drakyle you really better look twice. With the details I already gave, you can guess my role. This one here is a list of reasons I can't be a cop:

- When Hooligan was going to be lynched, I changed my vote and tried to convince you all to lynch Corso, a cop.

- I participated in all the cop lynchs, and didn't defend any of them.

- I could have shot Alistair instead of Megagun. But I defended Alistair and shot a cop.

- I wonder how can I be sure it wasn't The Corrupt Governor that blocked Alistair.

- My vest got used last night

@Newt Here is the thing, if you are teling the truth AND i'm telling the truth then I would look back at castiel but you claim someone told us they arnt a cop which then creates a situation that I cannot explain hell I don't even know if you ever was given a vest so how would I know that last detail is true?

EDIT: not to mention Castiel didn't seem to want to defend themselves much but yeah I say we lynch someone else this day let a gun be given out and shoot me with it will also need to avoid being attacked otherwise shooting me will kill me but if it comes to that ill take that death if it narrows the suspects pool down

@Lord Drakyle That's why I asked Paul if he is sure that Castiel is town. But I think I've made a good strategy to find the last mafia. @Castiel101 are you 100% sure Paul is town?

1. We vote Seal this day phase

2. Dive give me a gun next day

3. I shoot you. If you are the survivor, you will survive the shot. 

4. We lynch Alistair

7 players left

Paul25 is very much towny and he confirms Castiel as not being a cop. I doubt that either are cops because they couldn't be collaborating with each other as there is only one cop left.

Newt is 100% town. He's pretty much been assertive and I trusted him enough to give him not only a vest, but also a gun.

Lord Drakyle and Seal are UnCCd Survivor and Corrupt Doctor respectively. I'm willing to believe both are town for now as there would have been CCs if they were not telling the truth. Drakyle had no reason to even claim, but he still did and he has no reason to fakeclaim survivor of all roles since he doesn't gain anything while Seal only did the claim to not get lynched.

Alistair is the only one who remains blank. He's been following my vote from the start and it feels like he has been sheeping through votes that have already started, not really starting a lynch on someone unlike his town counterpart and what common town even does. This is why Megagun was a cop after all.

If Alistair does not flip Cop, I will have Seal shot tomorrow then Lord Drakyle lynched. That fine?

[Vote] Alistair

@Lord Drakyle @Paul25 @Newt @Castiel101@Seal

Let's see... we have a great meta analysis of @Meteor Admin Divergent here who finds me suspicious because I didn't behave exactly the same as usual. Does that really justify lynching me...? Meta thinking is a very dubious way to analyze current situations, I thought that much had been established long ago.

We also have some delicious sheeping from Newt and Drak right above this post (when Dive literally just said he found me suspicious for sheeping through votes, go figure). @Lord Drakyle I know you're joking with your Wise One thing but still that's almost scary, how you seem to let Dive dictate your vote.

Same goes for you, @Newt. If you think I am town (you're right btw) then why the heck do you follow Dive's decision?

I would like you all to consider the following:

- If I'm a cop, how come I was armed by the Forger with a fake gun?

- If I'm a cop, how come I was blocked last night?

- If I'm a cop, how come Newt's action targetting me failed?

You're not only looking in the wrong direction, but reenacting the exact same behavior that cost us several teammates over the course of the game.

Also, I disagree with you Dive, Drakyle could have claimed Survivor to seem unsuspicious and deter any gun attempt on him. I'm not saying that's the case, but you seem to be casting away this possibility all too easily.

Since you guys find me suspicious for not carving my own path, then alright, why not do it now?

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

On a final note, it's not such a huge deal if you guys lynch me today, as you'll still be 5 vs a lone cop. But the next day may very well begin with 4 vs 1. And end with 3 vs 1 if you again make a hasty decision. And that's how you lose a game that was practically won.

For those of you who read that convo on the server, remember a very true thing Alisae said: deciding the lynch target early almost never benefits the town. If we fully use our time, we can put an end to this game today instead of jeopardizing it.

@Alistair I would say that you have 70% of chance of being town. But the 30% always exists~

Honestly I'm just doing it so we can get the last mafia member by elimination. But @Meteor Admin Divergent what if we lynch Drakyle today, kill Alistair with a gun tomorrow and lynch Seal?

EDIT: Do you still have the "fake gun"?

You realise lynching me is counter productive towards confirming if im the survivor right? lynching someone else isn't an idea im opposed to but I know if im shot unless mafia attacks me during the night I WILL survive it.

EDIT: @Alistair Only way I can fully explain if you was a cop in those 3 points would be, you strategically had a fake gun given to you then roleblocked newt and roleblocks arnt told to us so we simply find out we failed meaning either a roleblock on us or the chosen target