[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I have no idea since I know im innocent and if you two are both innocent I don't wanna imagine Dive only knew guns were real or fake because of knowing the targets chosen by the fake gun/vest provider by being an ally of theirs which means we would have to have made a mistake about the other folks here

I have got no role to play here, so I guess I'll be just following y'all with the votes and yeah that information is not wrong about me. But to a certain extent, I think that I'll vote someone later on. I mean, b4 it's too late of course.

Edited by Paul25
Text space are ridiculous. :rage:

Very well. I understand that it is no longer in my power to sway you. It has been a pleasure, everyone.

Corso, Cat, Mega... I'm sorry. I don't think there's anything I can do at this point. But it's been a lot of fun to fight alongside you until the end.

Spoiler

Come with me, Divergent. You've earned the right to witness the demise of law and order.

@Alistair

Heh. It was a fun game. Didn't quite expect to salvage the game by D3 where we were so close to losing, but I'm surprised amending my reads several times helped me improve on hunting for the cops.

This helped seal the deal though:

Spoiler

If I'm a cop, how come I was armed by the Forger with a fake gun?

- If I'm a cop, how come I was blocked last night?

- If I'm a cop, how come Newt's action targetting me failed?

Basically, all of these were assumptions and could easily be faked by mafia. Besides, giving a fake gun to a fellow mafia member is one scum tactic in gun games.

If you'd tried to prove yourself with reasoning based on your posting and voting, I could have reconsidered, but I was sure you'd have to either get lynched/die in this day or the next ~

Alistair called Dive and asked to follow him in the same place where Newt and Megagun confronted each other.

Alistair took his gun in his hand and said to Dive: "I know very well that i'm almost dead, because i know that what i'm holding isn't a real gun, but rather i prefer to die by my hand than by one of you."

Dive said to Alistair: "Well do as you prefer, because our goal is to kill all our enemies who had infiltrated this group, you would do to us a great favor if you kill yourself"

Alistair replied: "Alright, i will grant you this wish, i'm sorry Cataline, Megagun and Corso, but i didn't manage to get revenge and therefore for this reason i deserve to die."

Alistair then attempted to shoot at Dive, but as the gun was false, the shot returned to him, where Alistair died instantly.

Dive then added: "With your death now we have no more enemies to deal with, you all were really smart. We were going to lose all our men, but luckily we managed to stop you all"

After hearing a shot, everyone reached that place. Seeing Alistair dead and the Godfather immediately asked to Dive: "Tell me what the hell happened here?"

Dive without wasting time said: "Alistair was the last cop left, but it wasn't me who killed him, because he didn't want to die at our hands, so he preferred to kill himself"

Then the Godfather said, "I see. Well now we know that all our enemies are dead and do you know what i tell to you all? Let's celebrate for this glorious day"

Everyone said yes and then spent the rest of the day celebrating.

"This is what happened before i left the family to live in peace, my little nephew"

"But grandfather Dive, what happened to the Godfather and to all his men?"

"Well you have to know that the Godfather died two weeks after that war because of a heart attack. Everyone cried a lot during his funeral, and then we decided that it was better to break this family, so each of us could live in peace. But the good thing is that even today we talk to each other, we joke each other, we help each other etc. But anyway, even though i have killed many people in my life for my family, i have to say that i enjoyed myself very much with them "

"This is a nice thing grandfather, and i also say that i loved your story, i never got bored of it"

"I'm very happy that you said so, my little nephew."
"Oh your parents have come to take you home, see you soon ^^"

"Of course grandfather Dive, tomorrow i will come to see you again if i'm not busy xD"

"Very well, then I can not wait to see you again ;)"

I will give the MVP to Dive, as he has managed the situation  very well in these last days, and managed to bring the townies to victory.

A medal of honor goes to Newt, Cataline and Alistair where they played really well in their respective teams. 

Thanks to everyone for have joined my game. I hope that you had fun with this game :D.

Player List: 

1) Seal was the Corrupt Doctor 
2) Corso was the Traitor (cops group] [Killed D3]
3) DigitalAmber was the Private Investigator aka P.I. (mafiosi group) [Killed N0]
4) Alistair was the Vigilante (cops group) [Killed D4]
5) Cataline was the Bad Cop (cops group) [Lynched D3]
6) Jace Stormkirk was the Bodyguard (mafiosi group) [Killed N1]
7) Bazaro was the Appraiser (mafiosi group) [Lynched D1]
8) Venus was the Journalist (mafiosi group) [Killed D1]
9) Megagun was the Forger (cops group) [Killed D4]
10) Sosobean was the Capo (mafiosi group) [Killed N2]
11) Paul25 was the Boss 
12) Hooligan was the Boss' pet aka "The Golden Langour" (mafiosi group) [Lynched D2]
13) Anti_Hero was the Apprentice (mafiosi group) [Killed D3]
14) Lord Drakyle was the Survivor 
15) Castiel101 was the Chief Advisor
16) Meteor Admin Divergent was the Supplier
17) Newt was the Corrupt Governor

Good game and well played players! :D 

Dive, how intelligently diverted the situation and played a substantial role in finding all other cops even when it initially made all the players realize that he was a cop, not a Mafiaso. That part was worth appreciating and he has the right to be entitled with the emblem of MVP xD.

On the other way, Cops used their deceptive/extraordinary ability to establish cops hegemony all over this little Italy but they were stopped by the combined efforts of ours as they were not as fortunate as we were sadly. :/

P.S Mafiaso faction was about to lose but somehow we managed to win so congrats to those who played their role in this win apart from Dive.

It's been really fun with you all. See you in other games and thanks for amusing not only me but others as well :D 

Owait, my bad was no need of voting last day xD

Edited by Paul25
Typo and Last forgotten line

tbf tho the fact that scum did get as far as f7 was good from them.

I think Ali was the backbone of the scumteam, and it was sad that both mega and ali just got poe'd by the fact they didn't really have a claim.

If you're going to ban claims and make your game flipless (in this case here, no role flips), you can allow massclaim later in the game, however D1 massclaim here breaks the game.

But massclaim later in the game when several town roles have died is ok.