[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I interrupt my homework to bring special reports, as in my D3 Post. Apologies in advance if I'm not going to be commentating much in this phase because yes I'm seriously tight on time to try to read everything.  XmX I will try to check on things though.
So let's see.. soso despite general suspicion is part of the mafia, which is a  loss but at least eliminates the possibility of us lynching another mafia(townie) being that he was high on the lynch list.

I'm really curious wth Anti's angle is because Dive would be a top tier cop with the way he's been acting. Honestly I'll need proof before buying it.. but with the numbers dwindling... It's a possibility but I highly doubt it. 

Well, I can't say I blame anyone for their scumleads but i'll try to assuage your concerns so we don't lose.. Cop's been playing well enough to have not gotten caught and I really don't know how to handle the back and forth accusations, I haven't had the time to check over and over who is right and what's contradictory hence my vague suspicion on Dive w Anti's accusation and why I hit up Hooli yesterday. All I want to do is point out what I can pick out. 

So, unfortunately I must apologize for my hand in yesterday's (day two) lynch. I meant to change to Corso but I was at work and never had the chance. So, to make up for it (I hope) I'll start this day by saying

[ELIMINATE] CORSO

So I don't see why you would suspect Dive-O of being a Cop, he is a wee bitt too smart to do something as obvious as constantly roleblocking someone who accused him, however I do believe Dark Rogue is reasonly suspicious trying to pin Dive as a Cop as well as Corso for simply small and pretty much pathetic evidence to try rely on as being why someone is a Cop especially after what is it 2-3 unsuccessful lynchs of our own folks?, you may be getting shaky boots since part of the family is being wiped out, boss is getting more and more angry over this and wants these Cops found now but that is no reason to suddenly say oh I got roleblocked a buncha times this must mean I was right, afraid it don't work that way and unless ya role is something worth the roleblock definitely not interesting but I do suspect you and I do think it's worth pointing the finger at you and seeing what shakes loose from the tree.

[Eliminate] Dark Rogue

@Lord Drakyle look, I'm just saying. Want to lynch me? Go ahead. You'll be lynching the wrong person. But these words means nothing to you as you have no proof that I'm innocent so yeah. I'll try to explain why I am doing all this. In the first day, I got something that could make Dive be a potential mafia, and revealed this to you. Then I got roleblocked in the next night. Then I got roleblocked last night too. When I said someone was manipulating the lynch, I said it was Dive because I thought he could be the Supplier. But if my vest is false, then he is mafia. If so, sosobean's gun was real. But sosobean also said that he was sure that Corso was mafia, and soso was town and got killed. But now Anti appears saying Dive is mafia, and if what he is saying is true, then my guess was right. But I don't know if I vote for Dive or if I vote for Corso.

R.i.p Soso and Hoo :/

Hadn't visited the community for a while due to me being involved at rl + No Discord due to the pc being broken.... whoops

Gonna do a mere summary of what I think at the present moment [Short, Jumbled or improper, or whatever]:

It's right, I agree with you Dark Rogue that someone was manipulating all other lynches, we had b4. It surprises me, that how Hoo had passed away due to wrong choice we made the other day in voting. tbh I personally thought soso was a maf nvm..

Well...It's indeed true that Dive as well as his all other supporters could catch anybody's attention atm until he provides something solid which will remove our doubts. [ viz mafiaso] Might not even. It's difficult to say, perspective varies from person to person, If I'm right.

btw I saw, that Anti_Hero was accused for some reason, and it's due to the information he gave us before, imo it's nothing wrong as he is just supplying the info. he had last night and it's perfectly fine in my view. But it's even said that No RC so that information can be perceived as a true rc Information.  Anyway, it's not my obligation to check those things as I'm no one to point those out. I'm just writing whatever is coming in my head and therefore nvm.
Checking the thread from the beginning is not possible for me atm but possibly at my spare time, I may.
With that said I've got to represent only these words b4 you as I gtg soon :/

Edited by Paul25
All words slashed crisis....

Day 1
"wait how was amber killed?" by Anti_Hero

"I have nothing to report either.
Amber could've only been killed by:
The Vigilante
The Traitor (it's a one shot, so very unlikely this early on)
Whoever The Supplier armed
Given the odds, I'd say it's safe to say it's the Vigilante's first kill." by Bazaro

One of the reasons I realized why it's hard for me to scumread Anti_Hero is because of this ignorance of the alignment names, which has been done by Baz as well. I don't think this was planned at all tbh, so the ignorance is perhaps a plus for me to actually not perceive him as mafia.

-

"I lied, oops. I learned one thing from last night: Venus is not a Cop, so we shouldn't waste our time lynching them. I didn't want to put myself out there too quickly" by Bazaro

I realize that another way for Baz to be able to figure out Venus' alignment is for him to be the one who checks roles, the Capo.

-

"Yes, The Traitor role would appear as a Mafioso if you just checked their alignment, but I have more to my investigation than just that. I'll spare you the details until my untimely demise, whenever it may be." by Bazaro

Considering he said this after that, I'm well into believing this might be the case.

-

"I think I know Venus and Baz roles. About my vote, it's nothing solid yet, but I have reasons to believe Dive is a cop. Although I cannot explain them yet. 

[Eliminate] Dive" by Dark Rogue

Dark Rogue has been by far... inconsistent to me. At times, he supports me; at other times, he accuses me. As I reread this thread, I wonder what I'll think of him later.

He hasn't even told us what makes me mafia EVER.

-

"...as my role has got no NA." by Paul25

It seems he doesn't have an NA.

-

"I'm the survivor, If you shoot me with that gun, it won't kill me, dunno if it's real though, if you intend to shoot it though aim at me." by Lord Drakyle

Huh, I forgot this claim was a thing.

-

"I'm not afraid of your gun...however I am afraid of losing...nonetheless I shall wait and see if there is more proof to remove my vote from you but until now it stays the same." by Castiel

I realize this is something a traitor could say; went by relatively ignored, it did.

-

"Lets go with the bangwagon [ELIMINATE] SEAL" by Anti_Hero

I honestly feels this sounds scummy for someone who said on the next day that he didn't want to follow anyone.

Could be a misguided town or a mafia who got called off for this action

-

Venus shot himself... and I remember this statement
"After reading the thread quickly, it looks like Venus is behaving like someone who has a gun. Doesn't mean he has one, but at the very least he wants us to believe he does." by Alistair

This feels weird... like something a forger could say honestly.

-

"My vote doesn't count anymore Venus RIP...well time to bandwagon i guess.

[Un Vote] Venus
[Vote] Seal" by Castiel

This stands out weirdly scummy... again

Day 2

"I no-read Drakyle atm because acting suspicious is the norm for him, therefore I don't think it can be interpreted as either a hint of guilt or innocence.

I think the alignment checker would do well to visit Cas, Soso or Drakyle, depending on how the lynching goes today.

[Eliminate] Castiel" by Alistair

Sounds townreadable and will get town cred if Castiel flips mafia. If not... a bit suss.

-

"Dive is either the Fabricator or the Supplier. So chances are 50/50 right now. I still do not know whom to vote, but I have my suspicions." by Dark Rogue

I kinda am confused on how he was sure of me being a cop... and now has this.

-

"This charade has gone on for far too Long.i am the lost Cousin of Sherlock helmes. I have freatvdeeuctive abilities . I can from a reliable source determine whether a person is a double faced corrupt hypocrite cops or not. Corso is Mafia aligned of this I’m sure .  Jack protected the capop 

[UNVOTE] HOOLIGAN
[VOTE] CORSO" by Sosobean

I honestly don't think this is just so random... considering that the cops killed him last night.

-

"Would you believe in a guy that tells that he is innocent or in some people that have no proof to accuse the other person and don't even have enough arguments?" by Hooligan

I know the guy who said this is dead... but the first one is obviously a baseless statement and the second one is what mafia is for, so I don't and can't agree to his claims.

-

"One thing that I should mention is that I don't have night action" by Hooligan

I see; this should be something to remember.

-

"Honestly, my reason of suspecting you its just a guess. I have the feeling thatyou are doing that old mafia strategy, contribute with the town while contribute with your team. It also seems you are focusing on me too much." by Dark Rogue

Honestly, this is a good point.

Day 3

"I have some info and I dont want to tell you guys it now...  edit part: (lykos gave me permission) I cant justify now but i am confident

[Eliminate] Dive" by Anti_Hero

This... honestly has no sliver of importance if your accusation of me is merely an 'empty' evidence.

On the contrary, I don't find the post particularly scummy; rather, the approach to the entry of the day phase is something I can town read.

-

"Guys, I think Dive is mafia. Remember when I said that Dive was mafia, on Day 1? Since then, Ive got roleblocked in all nights. I dont know if we can win this, but we know tgat Dive and Corso are mafia now. But I think we should go for Corso today.

[Eliminate] Corso" by Dark Rogue

Your statement could be valuable...

... except that you have no actual reason other than your non existent evidence and your baseless logic to go off with to accuse me and...

... except that you've been really inconsistent since then.

-

"Do you remember that Dive said I'm mafia yesterday? IF we were both mafia, I don't think it would be a smart decision to include me in his list of suspects." by Corso

True. It's a mafia tactic, but I'm not one to do such bussing on someone already suss.

-

"...but instead of making accusations based on feelings or "proofless" reasoning. I'd like to start making accusations based on facts."

This makes no sense when we're playing mafia.... a SOCIAL DEDUCTION game, based on Psychology and all. Facts aren't much of a part of mafia; instead, it lies more on reading your enemies.

-

I realize Cataline's been playing way too safe and neutral the whole game... and that's one of the mafia tells, considering mafia is generally afraid to be assertive.

Official reads in next post.

1) Seal COP - I realize that the only actual reason I even townread him is because of the Corrupt Doctor claim; however, that could simply be a mafia ploy to bait the real doctor out... unless if that player had died.

Honestly, its feels ridiculously weird that Seal HASN'T been killed yet despite being apparently a "Doctor".

2) Corso COP - Sosobean's claim to Corso's guilt is something that shouldn't be ignored... considering that he was very consistent with his ploy and he was instantly killed by the mafia.

I think that Corso is guilty due to this and his behavior is something that smells neutral-ish.

4) Alistair MAFISO - Alistair's very easily townreadable, but it's hard for me to be sure considering he's good at being towny, so much so to the point of being trusted and getting killed due to appearing towny. However, most of his actions are something mafia would not be willing to do.

A kill on Castiel would do well to resolve his innocence if he flips mafia.

5) Cataline COP - As I said, her neutral behavior is something that's putting me off from the start and she's either being neutral or sheepish with things.

9) Megagun MAFIOSO - Not much to say; I think he is town despite his inactivity. He sounds very sensible to me.

11) Paul25 MAFIOSO - His points and contribution have been quite good so far. Commendable enough to give him town cred.

13) Anti_Hero MAFIOSO - His misguidedness is not off and it's easy to scumread him because of this. I could be wrong, but I'm willing to think he's just town confused about the direction to move to.

14) Lord Drakyle MAFIOSO - UnCCd Survivor like a certain Seal who feels like a Cop, but way more townreadable because of his good and sensible points on things. He hasn't acted particularly scummy, other than joking around.

15) Castiel101 COP - The things we overlooked such as his behavior in D1, seems to indicate he is the traitor cop. His actions in D2 are unjustified, considering he merely sheeped to Hooligan's bandwagon, perhaps in an attempt to either be perceived inno if he bussed accidentally or be joining with the town merely.

16) Meteor Admin Divergent MAFIOSO - There's no need to ask.

17) Dark Rouge MAFIOSO - Honestly, same comment with what I said about Anti_Hero

That makes: Seal, Corso, Castiel, and Cataline

I'm not too solid on it yet... I make mistakes again and again, but I feel that this holds some level of truth.

[Vote] Castiel Let's vote the scummiest of them all!

@Anti_Hero You have a gun. I'm barred from saying how I know this as it will lead to a roleclaim; however, I suggest you to shoot another of my scumreads: Corso.

Don't worry, it's real. If it isn't and it leads to your ultimate demise - feel free to lynch me everyone... that is unless if you only have one gun on your belt.

@Meteor Admin Divergent you just read my mind. @Anti_Hero shoot Corso please. 

Sorry Dive, I know sometimes Im being confyse for you guys, but whenthe game ends Ill try to explain my logic to you. I agree with you on almost everything, but I'm sure Seal is town. Right after roleclaiming, Lykos banned the roleclaims. If it was a fakeclaim, I'm sure Lykos wouldn't ban them.

[Eliminate] Castiel

Thanks for your input on all the players @Meteor Admin Divergent, it's been a useful read and your reasoning seems sound for pretty much all the players involved. The only objections I would raise are:

- Corso may have a good chance of being a cop, but Soso was extremely unpredictable despite being town, so I'm still a bit iffy about lynching Corso based on Soso's assertions. Do you believe Soso knew Corso's alignment for sure?

- Much like Newt I doubt Lykos would have banned RCs after Seal's claim, if it was a fakeclaim. I think Seal is the real doc, but I have no hard evidence.

Btw, I read that you told Anti he has a gun, and that this gun is real. I received a gun last night. Based on your knowledge of the weapons currently circulating in the game, do you think mine is real?