[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I feel I am the most likely target rn, other then careful players like Eviora. I say this due to me being a confirmed innocent, the town wouldn’t have anyone to fully trust. 

Edit: Eliminate DigitalAmber

Edited by DigitalAmber

Guest Sparkin'

Such a bad gamble.

I'll say that I have precious information about the cult. If you kill me, you'll never get to know it.

The cult is the enemy of all factions. Would you have me die and have all the teams be at disadvantage, with an enemy that can make even your friends into enemies?

Let's be calm and cast those votes away from me, or you'll never get to know. It's information benefitting all factions.

Also, Eviora voting likes this is quite unusual :)

@Venus What's so unusual about it? I have no intention of voting for myself because that would make it easier for someone else to get me lynched at the last moment. And voting for you has already drawn out some information that I didn't have before. The move seems perfectly fine to me.

8 minutes ago, Venus said:

Such a bad gamble.

I'll say that I have precious information about the cult. If you kill me, you'll never get to know it.

The cult is the enemy of all factions. Would you have me die and have all the teams be at disadvantage, with an enemy that can make even your friends into enemies?

Let's be calm and cast those votes away from me, or you'll never get to know. It's information benefitting all factions.

Also, Eviora voting likes this is quite unusual :)

You know that just by saying this you could become target by the cult, right? Also, I cannot think of any way of having information about the cult when we didn't have a night yet. Could you explain it?

4 minutes ago, sailboat said:

oh shi- does everyone have some sort of death wish voting themselves up?

i dislike this kinds of setup d1+forced lynch (damnit dive)

Thats why we are doing this, to not have to do a forced lynch.

Edited by Dark Rogue

Guest Sparkin'

I won't say anything until I know I can survive, otherwise it's pointless. So not saying anything until the votes on me are removed.

@Lord DrakyleSadly, your role is an innocent one, so no point in voting me. 

Guest Sparkin'
3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@Venus So you ARE my name as role? You did see what I said earlier in the posts directed towards whoever has my name as a role right?

You're cruel

UPDATE:

You have around 35 hours left this phase - the phase has been extended due to readjusting my schedule. Do remember that you are required to post at least twice this phase and vote for someone.

Vote Tally:

Venus [2] - Lord Drakyle, Eviora
Lord Drakyle [1] - Venus
Paul25 [1] - Paul25
Digital Amber [1] - Digital Amber
Jace Stormkirk [1] - Jace Stormkirk
LykosHand [1] - LykosHand
Greninja [1] - Greninja
Dark Rogue [1] - Dark Rogue
Alistair [1] - Alistair

Post Tally:

Lord Drakyle - 7
Dark Rogue - 7
Roswell - 7
Venus - 6
Digital Amber - 5
Alistair - 5
Alphagar - 3
Jace Stormkirk - 3
LykosHand - 3
Eviora - 3
Hooligan - 3
Sailboat - 2
Yinyang9705 - 2
Sosobean - 2
Quinnox - 1
Corso - 1
Paul25 - 1
Megagun - 1
HongaarseBeer - 1
Anti_Hero - 1
Greninja - 1
EndearingCharacterTrait - 1
Seal - 0

Guest Sparkin'

(Despair is consuming me)

Jokes aside, and since everyone has already said a word or two, it's time to begin the hunt for Lumina and Valiant. These two organizations are enemy of each other, and we, Keepers of the Onyx Arcade have both of them as an enemy. So let's take care to not jump blindlessly on voting. You don't know the role of that person yet, do you?

Yet, Both Valiant and Lumina know their allies within their faction, but the KotOA don't.

If we want to let our allies stay alive, we need to think carefully before jumping at someone's vote, which we don't even know who they're sided with.

And also, I'd like to say that I've already found one of the Valiant or Lumina faction's members. And that is Eviora.

Tell me, what did we suggest at the start of the day?

"Let's vote ourselves to force this day to end with nobody being dead, since there are no clues"

Lord Drakyle's vote can be explained, since I voted them, they voted me to balance the votes. But Eviora has jumped on me, without giving any explicit information on why she's voting me. That behaviour is one of the mafia, which purpose is to eliminate whoever they can so they can win.

I suggest you guys to follow my vote, as I am confident that Eviora is evil this time, and not a goody two shoes.

[Eliminate] Eviora

Oh, I voted for you because you were the first to vote for someone other than yourself. In the Star Wars game we played together, you completely trolled your own team, and someone has to die on D1 anyway. That said, if you'd like that person to be me, go right ahead and vote for me. I don't mind. If I do get lynched, though, and you see that I'm just a townie, I wonder what will happen next. I guess there's only one way to find out.

No, as you'll see if you lynch me, that's the behavior of a townie. Let me remind you that it was you who broke the idealistic dream of a 23-way tie by voting for someone other than yourself. All I'm doing is not voting for the one person I know is innocent. It's strange that so many of you aren't willing to do the same, really.

Guest Sparkin'

No, it's definitely the behaviour of a mafia. You see, Lord Drakyle had voted me straight afterwards after I voted them. And that balanced things.

You disrupted the balance of the votes.

Venus and Drakyle have been trolling each other this entire time, so to be honest their cross votes seems like the logical progression of their fun. But, Eviora does seem to be breaking the entire plan, so for now I believe we should punish those who broke the truce. 

[ELIMINATE - EVIORA]

You may have forgotten, but I know how to win games as mafia. It's certainly not by participating in little scenes like this. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm merely a townie who'd rather condemn you than herself.

The issue here is that we didn't have any idea of who might be town or not, because starting the game on D1 instead of N0 deprived us of any information brought by night actions.

Given this complete absence of clues, it appeared to me that voting for myself and waiting until I was able to read someone's behavior was an acceptable stance.

As of now, Venus, your eagerness to peg someone as a probable maf without any proof, combined with accusing another player of disrupting the balance of votes when you blatantly did that yourself first, gives off extremely scummy vibes in my eyes.

Therefore,

[Unvote] Alistair

[Eliminate] Venus

This vote may change again depending on further developments.