[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

TFW you're about to ask about why someone's role is already revealed, then remember that having the role revealed is literally the entire point of the role >.>

Anyway, are we to be given any information on the faction split numbers? Also, I just noticed that the "Keepers of the Onyx Arcade" are referred to as the "Uninformed Minority", which is either a typo or rather concerning.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those numbers make sense.

Given that we start during the day, I'm inclined to not lynch anyone, since I have literally no information to go on, but I'll hold off on putting it in as an actual vote until later on, after some discussion has occurred.

Edited by Roswell
Typo

Guest Sparkin'

I was wondering what role I'd appear as, but I never thought I'd figure it out so soon.

@Hooligan, seems like you're saying you're not a Keeper of Onyx Arcade. Mind telling which faction you're from? 

It could benefit all of us if you did.

@Venus Although I do not know, I'm pretty sure hes is talking about the role Hooligan, and not about himself. And for the way he said, it seems he is not the Hooligan role, and he thinks that this role may be of the mafia

Edited by Dark Rogue
mentioned the wrong one

Just so everyone knows,

(1) Digital Amber is confirmed innocent due to being Venus, the Civilian role (which is Town sided) for now maybe

(2) A no lynch can ensue if two people or more have the same amount of votes, but it's up to you if you want to pursue this.

(3) Some roles may or may not have played due to the number of players. I have role PMs for those people though, so don't worry! :)

The username sounds rather Mafia-ish (fairly certain that's not a word, but w/e), but I'm not gonna condemn the person with that role on the username alone, since it's entirely possible the role powers are based on role they often play (as Amber suggests), as well as their overall personality whilst playing the game.

Speaking of, if it's not too much to ask, Hooligan, do you mind telling us which person you are playing as? Judging by what you said, it's somewhat clear you're not using your own name, so I can't help but be curious as to who you are playing as.

Edited by Roswell

Also, about the Lumina Association Leader: About their description, it seems that the role is a woman, so one of those roles is the leader: Eviora, Quinn, Purple, Alphagar or Cateline. Also correct me if I'm wrong or if I have forgotten one, its because I still don't know everyone..

About Team Valiant, any of the other roles other than Venus and the ones I said could be the leader, as it is a male.

Well im not sure what to say so far as sure we have a confirmed innocent but it seems like we got a triple threat to worry about, man oh man this will likely be the most difficult time the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade has ever faced.

That said whoever has my name as a role gods I cant imagine what my role does.

First off, congrats to you @Myrmidon Divergent for providing such thrilling and elaborated narration. This game is really going to be big and I'm eager to see how it goes!

That said... it's hard to not feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment. We have a lot of roles to figure out (bar the Venus role ofc), which factions they might belong to, and it's not easy to determine where to start. I would have to have a close look on the roles pool first, to start considering which role exactly could go with which name.

And of course there is the business of voting someone off, but since the game starts on D1, it's going to be a mostly blind vote. I'll let people discuss first, and try to make up my mind later.

ahem, I have something to say:

"To He/She/Xe whom holds my name as a role, I tell you this....I wanna kill ya, ...that way I will know what Myrmidon Divergent thought of me...that cool beans yeah?"

Now that I got that off my chest let's see where this leads me.

Upon a count, it seems there are a total of 23 players. This number cannot be divided evenly in any form other than by 1, so if we wanted to do a no-lynch day like Dive said was an option, we would all have to vote ourselves resulting in an even vote. It's either we all agree to this or we figure out who to lynch which generally ends in a townie getting lynched unless a mafia member makes a wrong step and becomes suspicious to most, if not all, players.

There could also be, say, 10 votes for player A, 10 votes for player B and 3 votes for player C, resulting in a no lynch if I am not mistaken. Either way, I'm not sure we should go for a no lynch on purpose; as I said on another occasion, not doing anything scarcely benefits the town.