[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

@Hooligan I believe the guns can be fired during the day, but it'd be something that needed to be checked with Dive.

And yeah, it seems like Venus could have been detained. Which tells us almost nothing, given that two people still died during the night, but it's something to note, at least.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

Wtf no no no no no no no no no, don't shoot

I'm innocent, even the flavor text says that

My role is survivor, all I need to do to win is survive. I pose as no threat.

That's why there's no cult, i'm the 3rd party

And I'm not harmless

Have mercy, milord. Drakyle only wants to see me die, and that's just because they want to see my role

That's all.

Edited by Sparkin'

...then why do the whole "vote for Drakayle" thing during Day 1? I'm not saying you're lying (and the role mentioned would also explain why my action failed, if not Drakayle's), but there were better ways of profileclaiming that would seem less suspicious than using your vote.

So one mafia and one townie got killed. Think that wasn't too bad. RIP Anti Hero T.T

And hey guys, there may be a chance that Venus is lying. I'm not accusing you or anything like that, but what if you got recruited to the cult last night and now is lying for its sake?

Well, about the mafia, unfortunately I don't have any information to share ;-;

Guest Sparkin'

@Dark Rogue: Then be my guest and explain why both Drakyle and Roswe's actions failed.

@Lord Drakyle: Boy, for starters, you'll have lynched a completely unrelationed player, meaning none of the 3 factions will gain anything.

And to you...well...

Let's just say, I don't know when or how it'll happen.

jk I won't do anything

Guest Sparkin'

@Roswell: Look, claiming wouldn't do much there, as they'd suspect I was lying and would lynch me and ruin my victory anyways.

There was no other option other than getting someone other than me lynched.

Well, me being Venus explains everything. Even if I roleclaimed the best innocent role, I'd still die.

So Alistair was a mafia member and Anti was a town. I'm happy to see that one mafia is out, but we have already lost two allies. Honestly i'm not sure if Venus is lying, i have no proof about him, but i agree with Roswell, it may be that Venus was detained.

@Venus Well, I tried to find a role that could do that but didn't find one, so I guess you're telling the truth, my bad.

So, anyone has information to share? Otherwise we'll need to do a blind lynch again, and last time it didn't go very well...

I mean, since my action failed, all I have to give you is my role and profile. I'm hesitant to give my role, since I fear it'll mean me either getting killed or roleblocked by one of the mafias for all eternity, but if it helps I suppose I'll let people know that I'm playing as my own profile.

I don't think you guys should roleclaim. It's not because of being targeted by the mafia or something like that, but in my opinion, when doing so this early in the game and without any reason is kinda useless.

3 minutes ago, Megagun said:

Then I put forth my information. Jace Stormkirk has a different alignment than Hooligan!

Thats actually a very good information. If Venus is the third party and you're telling the truth, one of them is mafia. Can I ask how do you know that?

5 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I will kill the person which I see the most suspicious guy (in the day if possible), so in the night, there will be almost no uses left for me. I'm pretty sure that this was a townie that gave me this gun, because they know I'm a town, as what I've said, so they trust on me. If it was a team member that gives guns to people, I'm pretty sure they would give the guns to theirselves, and as they can already kill people, that would be useless.

And about Eviora, I meant that the role was a mafia, not that she was one of them. I'm pretty sure that you have listened to Venus, because he wants to try to convince people that other people are mafia. Venus also said "Hooligan said he was mafia", when in fact I meant that the role Hooligan was a mafia role, and I thought it wrong.

@Myrmidon Divergent Is it possible to kill people during the day using my gun? Because if it's a possible, I might kill Venus and vote to another suspect.

That seems a good reason, but be careful. As you said, a team member could have given you that gun, and if its a false one it will actually kill you.

Edited by Dark Rogue
Misspell