[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well congratulations to the Keepers for have won the game :) and congratulations to Roswell for be the MVP, you deserve it :D

It was really fun playing this game and i enjoyed it really much ;) GG to everyone and i hope we can see in other mafia games :) 

Edited by LykosHand

TFW you expect to end up finding no good information as Tracker, then end up getting info which leads to 2 mafia lynches. Also TFW I'm yet to start as a non-town role although saying that will now put immediate suspicion on me for the next time I play.

I appreciate the MVP award, although I'll admit roleclaiming as early as I did was probably a huge gamble (and I'm surprised neither mafia tried to counter my claim). 

Anyway, GJ fellow Keepers, and thanks to our Storyteller for providing such an interesting game!

5a1f6ae8b2b4f_Konosubathumbsupx4.gif.67b9044946a6653d80b9c9bd1ce8d844.gif

Was suspicious of you when you roleclaimed but I didn't call out on you cause if you were really a mafia you wouldn't get a townie lynched and instead would like to eliminate lumina.

Amine's kill really made a difference. Had ECT not died town would get screwed up since they would have to lynch 2 mafia in a row.