[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

13 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Well then, I might as well bandwagon too. Though I highly doubt there is an inactive mafia player...

Also, @sailboat what do you mean by 'an arso'?

Arsonist. What i mean is they aren't killing peeps not because they don't want to but rather they just want it tonbe in a one night kill all. Well for more info on arsonist refer the role. But again thos isn't an educated guess. It's a shot in the abyss

Edit:forgive grammar am on mobile

Edited by sailboat

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnpN4OtI02gKgheYHOlKn

"I can see through you!"

Don't you find it weird how @Lord Drakyle's been insisting on every investigative role going after him so he's clear?

We can think of him as town who wants to avoid being killed, but he's been pushing for this. Too much.

I'm accusing Lord Drakyle of being the godfather. The godfather is a mafia role that appears as innocent when an investigating role investigates them. He's an mafia who wants to infiltrate deeper.

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

i just read through page 17 wasnt able to do it properly on mobile

so an inaccurate investigating role... is something out of left field if you ask me. Either im missing something or something is playing behind the scenes or penguin? but the way it was worded kinda weirds me out.

eliminate- Amine Chankey3ft7 -take it what you will. am not saying hongaarse is non town however am just saying im skeptical.

edit: skeptical with amine (not to hongaarse)

Edited by sailboat

2 hours ago, Venus said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnpN4OtI02gKgheYHOlKn

"I can see through you!"

Don't you find it weird how @Lord Drakyle's been insisting on every investigative role going after him so he's clear?

We can think of him as town who wants to avoid being killed, but he's been pushing for this. Too much.

I'm accusing Lord Drakyle of being the godfather. The godfather is a mafia role that appears as innocent when an investigating role investigates them. He's an mafia who wants to infiltrate deeper.

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

Sure it wouldn't be wrong to cast suspicion on anyone for insisting on being investigated but it is a way to prove ones innocence, I ain't the godfather role though (I wish I was then I wouldn't have to ask to be investigated) that said if I was the godfather why is it those I ask to investigate me seem to die? it would be counter productive to the whole being seen as town, I am actually questioning if it's bad luck, if I am an omen of misfortune or some other shenanigan.

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia

Chapter Five [Night]

The Governor of Reborn City paced across his office. He was keeping himself unrevealed as a Keeper, personally because he didn't want to raise unwanted attention to not only him, but also to the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade; instead, he looked over the city of Reborn through a public eye and assisted the Keepers whenever he could.

While the others were engaged in finding the traitors to the Keepers, the Governor kept himself in his office, investigating suspicious individuals upon individuals in the past few days. He looked at one of the files he obtained from his private investigator. It contained the profile of Purplecicada, the Framer. Apparently, someone had sighted the woman passing through North Obsidia the other night. But it was basically impossible for her to be sighted since she had been found dead the other night!

Of course, he had the woman arrested immediately. The woman was surprisingly easy to track and was found in the same ward that day lurking about. Unfortunately, the woman took in poison without him looking, thus, leaving the Keepers in the blind about the mysterious case of Purplecicada.

=====

Meanwhile, Lord Drakyle stayed in his manor, relaxing about. "Get me another cup of tea," he asked his servant.

The servant bowed down and offered him the cup of tea he asked for after a few moments. At the sound of a doorbell, the servant went immediately to the door and answered it. "Milord," the servant called. "There seem to be people who want to talk to you."

"Don't let them in," Drakyle answered. "I care not for peasants' troubles."

The servant had begun closing the door when a shot rang and hit the servant straight in the forehead. Drakyle was utterly surprised and was not able to move from his post. 

A man appeared before him. "Drakyle, Drakyle, Drakyle," the man told him. "I thought you would not interfere with our plans? Fear not for you shall not see the light of day."

... and another shot rung through the manor.

=====

Meanwhile, Venus was nowhere to be found. Days and nights had passed yet Anti_Hero saw no signs of him anywhere, even in the nearby Apophyll Academy.

Dissatisfied, he listed Venus under "Missing in Action". Loyalists to him tried to find him to no avail while his criticizers reveled in his inactivity and removal from the Keepers.

The Governor overrides the lynch. Lord Drakyle is lynched. He was Purplecicada, the Framer.

Dear Purplecicada,

You aren’t as bad a player as you think you are. I remember you saying that you could be the Fool role, but I don’t think that’s true. In the recent games I’ve played with you in Reborn and in Pokecommunity, you’ve proven yourself to be quite good at playing, most notably as scum or mafia in certain games such as WitchHunt!, Pokemon Mafia, and The Courtroom (PC). I’ve observed how you play as scum and you’re quite good at putting the blame on others while making yourself seem innocent.

You are the Lady of Team Valiant. As the Framer, you mess up the investigation by placing evidence that may put someone into bad light every night. You win when your faction equals or outnumbers all other players combined.

The Don overrides the lynch. Venus is lynched. He was Lord Drakyle, the Survivor.

Dear Lord Drakyle,

You’re someone who’s quite articulate and quite insightful when it comes to giving your thoughts, and I’ve noticed this since the start. One characteristic which makes you unique as a player is your apparent neutrality. On one side, it helps you avoid being targetted by mafia since you do not directly attack them, but it also disadvantages you due to town being untrustful of you since you do not take a side. You are someone who’s quite an interesting player to observe, especially with your reacts to posts of others.

You are the Neutral Lord of Reborn City. As the Survivor, you may visit someone at night, and be immune from all actions directed to you, but vulnerable to actions directed to that person. Your win condition is to survive until the end of the game.

Digital Amber is modkilled for inactivity. He was Venus, the Celebrity.

Dear Venus,

You’re someone who usually has good intentions when you are with the town. I’ve seen that with your efforts to try and convince the town using your ideas.... unfortunately, these don’t quite work and your bold moves are often misunderstood as scummy moves from what I’ve noticed. After a pattern of such games where you get lynched for some reasons, I see you having more attention – negative half the time when you’re town while when you play as mafia, you play a cool and careful game. You play as town most of the time though.

You are one of the ambassadors of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Celebrity, your role is displayed as such from the beginning of the game until the end. You win when all the threats to town are eliminated.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chapter Five - Night has started. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. Strictly no commenting in the thread at this phase.

9 Players remain! Who will win this intense round of Mafia?

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Characters:

Myrmidon Divergent as your Storyteller

1. Roswell as ???
2. Jace Stormkirk as Sailboat, the Lumina Spy [Lynched D2]
3. Lord Drakyle as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Lynched D5]
4. LykosHand as Hooligan, the Valiant Strongman [Lynched D4]
5. Anti_Hero as Sosobean, the Keeper Watcher [Killed N1]
6. Hongaarse Beer as ???
7. Alistair as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Killed N1]
8. Seal > Snowy Amine as ???
9. Paul25 as Alphagar, the Dreamer [Killed N4]
10. Eviora as Paul25, the Keeper Agent [Lynched D1]
11. Digital Amber as Venus, the Keeper Celebrity [Modkilled D5]
12. Corso as Divergent, the Keeper Cop [Killed N2]
13. Dark Rogue as ???
14. Venus as Lord Drakyle, the Third Party Survivor [Lynched D5]
15. Greninja as ???
16. Sailboat as ???
17. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???
18. Hooligan as Corso, the Keeper Oracle [Killed D2]
19. Megagun as Yinyang9705, the Keeper Justice [Killed N3]
20. Quinnox as Alistair, the Lumina Fabricator [Lynched D3]
21. Yinyang9705 as Jace Stormkirk, the Keeper Gunsmith [Killed N2]
22. Sosobean as ???
23. Alphagar as ???

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia

Chapter Six [Day]

Team Valiant's last two remaining members were restless in one of their bases in Lapis Ward. They had lost their biggest infiltrator to the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade, Hooligan a while back, and they had also lost their Lady Purplecicada. Well, at least the fiasco with the two dead Purplecicada's might throw off the Keepers off their track, but even they weren't completely sure what exactly happened in that fiasco. Still, that wasn't their burden to settle.

The Leader of Team Valiant stood up from his chair and told one of his admins. "I want you to go and pick off that annoying EndearingCharacterTrait. He's a thorn to all our plans."

His loyal admin knelt down in agreement and proceeded to visit the office of his target. It was easy, of course, to target someone who had revealed himself.

And obviously intriguing news popped up during the day.

Governor EndearingCharacterTrait assasinated!

Team Valiant strikes again and kills beloved Governor!

Is light for Reborn still too far?

=====

Meanwhile, Anti_Hero looked at his roster. 30 names, 30 players. He felt sadness when he realized that only 16 of these names were left. The other 14 had been caught up in different murder attempts. It was sad how things just fell when Valiant and Lumina appeared into the picture. Still, there was still meaning in hoping for a better future. After all, the Keepers had not fallen yet. 

Anti_Hero, Seal, Cataline, Greninja,
Nagisa Hideyoshi, Digital Amber, Quinnox, Lykos Hand, Roswell, Hongaarse Beer, Dark Rogue, HUEnd, Refty365, Eviora, Shadowsusanoo, Megagun

=====

....and what of Lumina Association? What have they been up to all this time? 

Sailboat was killed. He was EndearingCharacterTrait, the Keeper Governor.

Dear EndearingCharacterTrait,

As what your name implies, you have a sort of an appealing personality, especially with your inviting profile picture, your welcoming language, and your good naturedness which although subtle, I’ve managed to notice it in the past weeks. You are someone who is generally trusted, or at least trusted enough to not garner a lynch from people.

You are the Trustee of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Governor, you may override the lynch once in the game except when the town decides to no-lynch. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chapter Six has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about different topics which may involve possible roles for certain individuals, hunting for members of the mafia groups, and the most important point would be to vote out someone for this day. You may not abstain from voting.

Most night actions have been resolved via Discord, so you might want to check your Discord accounts for your results.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Characters:

Myrmidon Divergent as your Storyteller

1. Roswell as ???
2. Jace Stormkirk as Sailboat, the Lumina Spy [Lynched D2]
3. Lord Drakyle as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Lynched D5]
4. LykosHand as Hooligan, the Valiant Strongman [Lynched D4]
5. Anti_Hero as Sosobean, the Keeper Watcher [Killed N1]
6. Hongaarse Beer as ???
7. Alistair as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Killed N1]
8. Seal > Snowy Amine as ???
9. Paul25 as Alphagar, the Keeper Dreamer [Killed N4]
10. Eviora as Paul25, the Keeper Agent [Lynched D1]
11. Digital Amber as Venus, the Keeper Celebrity [Modkilled D5]
12. Corso as Divergent, the Keeper Cop [Killed N2]
13. Dark Rogue as ???
14. Venus as Lord Drakyle, the Third Party Survivor [Lynched D5]
15. Greninja as ???
16. Sailboat as EndearingCharacterTrait, the Keeper Governor [Killed N5]
17. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???
18. Hooligan as Corso, the Keeper Oracle [Killed D2]
19. Megagun as Yinyang9705, the Keeper Justice [Killed N3]
20. Quinnox as Alistair, the Lumina Fabricator [Lynched D3]
21. Yinyang9705 as Jace Stormkirk, the Keeper Gunsmith [Killed N2]
22. Sosobean as ???
23. Alphagar as ???

=====

@Roswell @HongaarseBeer @Greninja @Dark Rogue @Amine Chankey3ft7 @EndearingCharacterTrait @sosobean @Alphagar 

I'm glad all of you have made it this far into the Top 8 of the living in this game! Congratulations for reaching Day 6 alive! With this, all I can say is that it is best for you to use for knowledge of the previous days and your skills in Mafia to get through this phase. This phase can decide the outcome for your team in the coming phases ~

When i was pinged i thought i got killed xd.

So we have 4 keepers, 2 lumina, 2 valiant left? Did divergent ever state how much member the mafia each have? I somehow thought that there 4 for each but it would seem that i am wrong.

Also greninja really is silent as a greninja. Not even a single post in day 5, i think.

Soso, actually there's 1 lumina and 2 valiant. Alistair was part of lumina, and Quinn was saying the truth. Too bad, I had reasons to believe that Drak was innocent..

But theres something intriguing me. Why is Lumina not killing? Why the vigilante is not acting?

Btw @Roswell can you share your results, please? I do not know if theres something happening irl, but if you do not post youll get modkilled at the start of this night, and we need information. Btw, if no one has nothing to say, I may be able to help you, but Ill wait a bit.

No. 4 Lumina and 4 Valiant. The ones from Lumina were: Alistair, Jace, Quinn. The ones from Valiant were: Drak, Lykos. 

This means theres 1 lumina left and two valiant, and I may know who they are. I just need to get home because it'll be a looong text and I'm too lazy to write it on my phone.

No Sosobean. Alistair is not valiant. He was the Actress, and he visited Lord Drakyle before dying, thus apperaring as purplecicada. Quinn said that, but nobody believed it. But this was proven when, Sailboat, the governor, overrided the lynch last day. Lord Drakyle was purplecicada, and not Alistair. Btw, Thanks Sailboat, you used your ability well.

Maybe the final member of Lumina is Greninja? And since he's quite inactive, Dive didn't mention him as being part of Lumina anymore? Just guessing something random.

Also, I would like to encourage everyone that has an investigative role to share their information. As of now, it's only 7v3 (or 8v2, don't know exactly) so if we can lynch one Valiant member we are in a great chance of winning this game! 

And I can't share information about investigations, because I can't investigate

I see Sailboat suspected me. well I'm town, you'd say"of course you'll say that, even Mafia can" its up to you to believe me or not. But you do not want to loose me, i'll be very useful in this day phase, i won't reveal my role yet. i will when the time is right

So, I was only waiting for someone to post, so I'll wouldn't need to double post, so here it is:

Look, I’m Greninja, the Invisible Man. Basically my ability is to follow someone at the day and if they have a meeting/conversation next night, I hear some parts of it, with some sort of “noise”. I think this is a great time to finally roleclaim, as we are very close to victory, and I’ll help you with that. So, those are the actions I did:

D0 (N1) – Visited Venus. My action failed.

D1 (N2) – Visited Quinn. She TALKED with someone. I think it’s against the rules to copy and paste what Dive said, so I’ll just resume it for you. She was talking with someone about Drakyle. Probably saying they were going to kill him. So, at D3, I knew Quinn was part of the mafia, but I didn’t want to roleclaim and screw up everything like I did on the Hospital Mafia Game. So I was waiting for her to speak something, and I would raise suspicions against her. That’s what I did, and then Megagun helped us saying that she was part of the Mafia. But something interesting happened, and I did not give attention to it until now. At the ends of the conversation, the person Quinn were talking with, said this face: “:3”. You probably are thinking: "And?" I’ll explain it later, after I finish saying my actions.

D2 (N3) – Here are when things get funny. I visited Drakyle, to see if Quinn was telling the truth. And guess what? He did not talk to anyone that night. So I thought he was townie, and Quinn was lying after all. I’ll explain why this happened later.

D3 (N4)  – I visited Sailboat. He did not speak with anyone.

D4 (N5) (Last Night) – I remembered about the person Quinn was talking it, and the ":3", and then I noticed that very few people use that face (Omg look at this, I can make part of CSI by now), so I decided to see how everyone one of us writes, and I noticed the only one who uses this face is more often: Alphagar. Then, I visited her this night. AND…. There was nothing.  Btw, I’m not a stalker, I swear!

So you’re probably saying: “So, Alphagar is innocent..” and I say: Probably not.  After the results I thought of something: If she is part of Lumina, then there is no one she can talk with, as she is alone. Then I asked Dive if the person I follow does not have anyone to talk with, even if it's a mafia, I wouldn’t get results. And guess what? He said for me to discover it by myself. Damn, Dive.

So, about Drakyle. I think one of the Valiants remaining is a Lawyer, so Drakyle would appear as innocent when visited.  That would explain why he wanted everyone who could see if he is innocent to visit him, becase the Lawyer was making him appear as innocent, and would explain why it did not show to me he was mafia.

Btw, Greninja is town. I’ve looked at Don description and he cannot override a lynch if the one who is getting lynched is mafia, and as Greninja lynch was overrided, that means he is town. But tbh, I'm confused why Lumina is not killing at all.

So, @Alphagar! Can you prove you’re not mafia?

Btw, I would like to ask for protection / vest this night, as I think I’m going to be targeted after this roleclaim.

EDIT: My role description: https://epicmafia.com/role/2361

Edited by Dark Rogue
Pinged Alphagar

'So, about Drakyle. I think one of the Valiants remaining is a Lawyer, so Drakyle would appear as innocent when visited.  That would explain why he wanted everyone who could see if he is innocent to visit him, becase the Lawyer was making him appear as innocent, and would explain why it did not show to me he was mafia.'

@Dark Rogue

This would imply that Drakyle got visited by the lawyer every night though. That does seem a bit often, don't you think? I mean, it could very well be true but I'm just not sure.

I kinda dig your whole analysis though

@HongaarseBeer but what is intriguing me is that he was so sure about himself. And as proved last lynch, he was not the Godfather.. So tbh I cannot think of any reason that he wanted to prove his innocence so much that he was asking people to visit him. And when I did, I got nothing. The only role I found that could make someone appear as innocent is the Lawyer tho :/

(W-wow so Endearing2 is charming enough to be elected to public office? At least my internet persona seems to know what he's doing...)

Only a few threats remain...If we're careful, we can win this. 

The Valiant people haven't slowed down at all, but it seems likely to me the remaining Lumina member is laying low on purpose. Trying to blend in, no doubt. 

or they're just not that active