[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

@Amine Chankey3ft7, no sorry. I was making a theory, but at the end it was not making sense, so I gave up on it.

Btw, Alphagar silence is making me more suspicious, so I'll cast my vote already, if some proof that she is not mafia comes up I'll retire it.

[Eliminate] Alphagar

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify things, the Greninja role does exist, but it's surprising how I never noticed that I forgot to place him in the opening post (sorry Greninja). There are two ways for Greninja to have been used as a role though. Either someone deliberately picked him unknowingly or chose RNG and I made a setup with him. That is all I can say.

Wow...that was unsuspected. Ok, so 9 remain..that means with any luck we outnumber the mafia now. 

As far as Drak being the Godfather, aside from wanting to be investigated...is there any other proof?

Also, plenty of people use :3 q.q 

I never talked to Quinn as far as I am aware. 

^At this point we know Draykle was not the Godfather. Draykle was revealed to be the framer, purplecicada2 (even though Alistair was too, but it's clear now that that was a spoof of some sort)

There miiight be a Godfather; if there is that would probably be the leader of either Lumina or Valiant (Of course, we now also know that one of their leaders is a Don). Such a person would have to be one of the 8 of us too, if they exist. 

Ugh...I didn't register that...thanks for the correction ECT.

You are entitled to your vote Rouge, even though killing me will kill one of the few remaining townies. We need to be sure of our next lynch and not take out an innocent Reborn citizen on accident.

Edited by Alphagar
Added a word.

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia

Chapter Six [Night]

The Keepers of the Onyx Arcade received an anonymous tip on that day. "Lykos Hand, the Lumina Secretary, is hiding in the Jasper Ward right now." They did not know the origin of the message nor did they have an idea on when the message appeared or was sent. All they knew was that there was a message in the wall of the Headquarters - a message written in pitch black text on the light yellow wall of the Keepers' Base. 

Anti_Hero had the information checked immediately. Even if it was anonymous and sounded oddly weird, it still was information after all, so it would be a waste if you did not actually check it. He sent Quinnox to investigate the information as he was still tied up with finding out the locations of the Team Valiant members.

Quinnox checked every nook and cranny of the great Jasper Ward. Her search led her to an abandoned building, one which had never been repaired or tended to in the aftermath of the War of Reborn. True enough, she saw a shadow moving in the area. She ambushed the person who owned that shadow. "Caught you!" She yelled. "In the name of justice, I shall execute you."

"W-wait!" The man replied. "I'm just a delirious man, wandering without thought nor motivation."

"You're not supposed to know that!" She said. "Besides, someone already committed that same exact mistake. Begone!"

And she raised her gun and shot the man in the forehead.

Alphagar was lynched. She was LykosHand, the Lumina Godfather.

Dear LykosHand,

You’re one of the people I got to know more due to mafia. You’re someone I once thought would be easily tricked and controlled due to your trusting nature, but it turned out differently. Because of this character trait, you may sometimes by tricked like in WitchHunt, but you can do the same to others because of the trust you build up in yourself. People can take your word as truth and it’s been quite helpful in the times you have as mafia because your honesty overwhelms the underlying intentions you have as mafia.

You are the Secretary of the Lumina Assocation. As the Godfather, you appear innocent in investigations. You win when your factions equal or outnumbers all other factions combined.

Due to Lykos' death, Alistair's true nature has been revealed. Alistair was Eviora, the Lumina Actress.

Dear Eviora,

You’re an individual I hold a good level of respect for. You’re someone who is good at controlling your emotions and manipulating it to a point that convinces people to follow your intentions. You’re an actress – a clever person who can change faces and traits to earn the respect of the town. You’re both good as town in ways that you are observant and perceptive while as mafia you are skilled in the ways of manipulation and the like. One of your grandest acts is in Star Wars Mafia as the Rebel for the clever control and organization of the game.

You are the President of the Lumina Association. As the Actress, you visit someone every night and discover their role. You appear as the last role you visited when you die. You win when you equal or outnumber all other players combined.

LUMINA ASSOCIATION IS THE FIRST MAIN FACTION TO FALL!

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chapter Six - Night has started. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. Strictly no commenting in the thread at this phase.

7 Players remain! Will the Keepers earn their keep or will Team Valiant victor valiantly?

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Characters:

Myrmidon Divergent as your Storyteller

1. Roswell as ???
2. Jace Stormkirk as Sailboat, the Lumina Spy [Lynched D2]
3. Lord Drakyle as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Lynched D5]
4. LykosHand as Hooligan, the Valiant Strongman [Lynched D4]
5. Anti_Hero as Sosobean, the Keeper Watcher [Killed N1]
6. Hongaarse Beer as ???
7. Alistair as Eviora, the Lumina Actress [Killed N1]
8. Seal > Snowy Amine as ???
9. Paul25 as Alphagar, the Keeper Dreamer [Killed N4]
10. Eviora as Paul25, the Keeper Agent [Lynched D1]
11. Digital Amber as Venus, the Keeper Celebrity [Modkilled D5]
12. Corso as Divergent, the Keeper Cop [Killed N2]
13. Dark Rogue as ???
14. Venus as Lord Drakyle, the Third Party Survivor [Lynched D5]
15. Greninja as ???
16. Sailboat as EndearingCharacterTrait, the Keeper Governor [Killed N5]
17. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???
18. Hooligan as Corso, the Keeper Oracle [Killed D2]
19. Megagun as Yinyang9705, the Keeper Justice [Killed N3]
20. Quinnox as Alistair, the Lumina Fabricator [Lynched D3]
21. Yinyang9705 as Jace Stormkirk, the Keeper Gunsmith [Killed N2]
22. Sosobean as ???
23. Alphagar as LykosHand, the Lumina Godfather [Lynched D6]

Edited by Myrmidon Divergent

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia

Chapter Seven [Day]

Quinnox glanced at her files for one last time. She had been investigating a lot of documents and previous transactions organized by the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade over the years for the past few days after she had returned to the Headquarters. This brought to her a startling discovery. The members of Lumina Association had mostly been members of the Keepers who had left after they were caught for embezzling money that was supposed to be used in renovation purposes and other projects. What she had discovered next was even more unsettling. All dead members of Team Valiant had also worked with the Keepers once. They had been working on a joint project to bring justice to several cases of injustice and crime in the city, but they diverged slowly after they noticed a difference in principle. Team Valiant was keen on controlling Reborn City with an iron fist and through fear while the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade were more invested in becoming guardians of the city, lurking in the shadows and safeguarding it from there.

She checked the files and discovered that the Leader of the infamous Team Valiant was Megagun, a man who came from a Mafia family, renowned for controlling the underground. He had left the Keepers shortly after they had witnessed his dark side. She made notes on all the things she had discovered and proceeded to find out where he had been working in the past few years.

She heard the sound of the door to the archives room she had been in open. She looked to the door and saw Megagun, carrying a gun in his right hand. "It appears someone beat me to taking out those files. I should have done so way before, but I had thought security was an all time low. Well, unfortunately, you have to die earlier than my planned date."

He slowly walked towards her and aimed the gun, but she burst running towards him and avoided the bullets from grazing or hitting her. She then tackled him to the ground and immediately choked him. Megagun tried to resist, but he had a great difficulty in doing so as Quinnox had him in a tight lock. 

Unfortunately for both of them, Megagun was able to shoot a bullet and hit her square in the face while Quinnox strangled him before he could escape her grasp. And so, they had died, alone in each other's embrace, though clearly there wasn't any love in it.

EndearingCharacterTrait was killed. He was Megagun, the Valiant Don.

Dear Megagun,

You have always been an interesting character. I perceive you as someone who is more capable of deceit, betrayal, and lies, and it has shown in your excellent work in the different mafia games you’ve been in, and truly most of your successes are from successfully dominating the innocent folk of the land. A clever and stealthy player, you always appear suspicious, yet you easily evade the suspicion until it’s too late to get over it. 

You are the Leader of Team Valiant. As the Don, you have the ability to override the lynch choice once in the game, except when the lynch target is mafia or the players choose to no lynch. You win when your faction equals or outnumbers all other players combined.

Snowy Amine was killed. He was Quinnox, the Keeper Vigilante.

Dear Quinnox,

One of my fondest memories of you is when you played as the Cop in Reborn Girls Mafia. I really liked how you risked a reveal early despite imminent death being closer to you in the spirit of justice. Another fond memory also is when you tried to use your vigilante powers immediately in Pokemon Mafia, but died because of redirection. These incidents tell me that you are someone with your own sense of justice, and you’re someone who tries to pursue your own values as much as you can.

You are the Sharpshooter of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Vigilante, you may target a person every night and shoot them. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chapter Seven has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about different topics which may involve possible roles for certain individuals, hunting for members of the mafia groups, and the most important point would be to vote out someone for this day. You may not abstain from voting.

Most night actions have been resolved via Discord, so you might want to check your Discord accounts for your results.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Characters:

Myrmidon Divergent as your Storyteller

1. Roswell as ???
2. Jace Stormkirk as Sailboat, the Lumina Spy [Lynched D2]
3. Lord Drakyle as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Lynched D5]
4. LykosHand as Hooligan, the Valiant Strongman [Lynched D4]
5. Anti_Hero as Sosobean, the Keeper Watcher [Killed N1]
6. Hongaarse Beer as ???
7. Alistair as Eviora, the Lumina Actress [Killed N1]
8. Seal > Snowy Amine as Quinnox, the Keeper Vigilante [Killed N6]
9. Paul25 as Alphagar, the Keeper Dreamer [Killed N4]