[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shot, Amine. Now (if my math is correct) there's only a single Valiant member left (IIRC, Dive said that there were 4 of each Mafia).

I also know that the last role is a Silencer (since that's why I've kept quiet the past 2 days, as can be proven by the fact that I wasn't modkilled).

In terms of who that last Valiant member is, my tracking isn't an enormous amount of help, since 2 of my 3 tracking targets were Amine and ECT, respectively. However, what I can tell you is that, if my numbers are correct, sosobean is absolutely not the Valiant member (since they targetted Alphagar the night I was first silenced). Beyond that, I guess we have to wait until we see if anyone appears to be silenced.

BTW, thanks to whoever the Blacksmith was for giving me a vest N5. Immediately got used up, but it did save me :)

Wow, good one Amine. Sosobean, did you roleblock me? 

Btw Roswell thats explains why you kept quiet.

It also means that the silencer will have to choose between killing and silencing someone at night.

I mean, I didn't explicitly say you were the roleblocker, although that does help to know.

I have a reasonable idea of who I'm voting for, but I have a couple of questions for @Myrmidon Divergent first (apologies if they are answered elsewhere):

1. Is Dark Rogue's assertion (i.e. that a lone mafia member cannot perform both their night action and the faction kill) correct? There's probably evidence for this, but since I don't have all the information, I can't be sure either way.

2. Can a roleblocker block the night kill? Again, there's probably evidence for an answer, but I don't have it.

Either way, I'm fairly certain I have a plan :P

Alright, it's 4v1 atm! Well done Amine!

We should have this in the pocket people.

Now, Newt is Town, Soso is town (according to Roswell you're the roleblocker). Then, Roswell can't be mafia because he got silenced. That leaves only Greninja who's left in my books... He must be the silencer

@Dark RogueWhat was the result of your previous action you referred to in the latest day phase?

I know Newt is town, and I trust Roswell is one too. So that leaves sosobean and HongaarseBeer (I suspect you to be the last Valiant). I protected Roswell and Dark Rogue this past few nights so you get the idea of what my role is now.

[Eliminate] HongaarseBeer

@Greninja you protected fuck all is what you did

I protected peeps because I'm the blacksmith. I saved Roswell and (unfortunately) I saved Lord Drakyle twice because I really believed he was innocent.

I nearly succeeded in saving Megagun, but he got targeted twice that night iirc, so I couldn't protect him.

Edit: sorry if I sound super angry/threatening in some way, I'm just tired and don't want there to be any confusion...

Edited by HongaarseBeer

Wait, actually @Greninja is town. Remember his lynch being overrided? The mafia cannot override a lynch on another mafia. But Sosobean claim is suspicious. And Hongaar is saying he is the blacksmith, so:

[Eliminate] Sosobean

Edited by Dark Rogue

Well this discussion has made my vote choice rather easy.

[Eliminate] Dark Rogue 

As to why, it's due to everyone here actually speaking. Since all 5 remaining members have spoken, it stands to reason that the silencer was prevented from performing their night action (since their previous strategy of silencing me would still deprive the town of information, even if it was obvious I was being silenced). As the lone person to claim a roleblocking role thus far (and only Greninja and Dark Rogue having not claimed a role, IIRC), sosobean stating that they roleblocked Rogue thus means that either sosobean is lying (which they'd have no reason to unless they were the remaining mafia) or Dark Rogue is the mafia. However, I tracked sosobean the night I was silenced, and they visited Alphagar, not me. Thus, we can deduce that sosbean is not the silencer and, since the silencer is the only mafia member left, they are not mafia. Ergo, Dark Rogue is the prime suspect for the final mafia member.

...I am curious as to why Greninja is so convinced otherwise, however. And the fact that both Hongaarse and Greninja are claiming the same role is really unhelpful.

Alright I've roleblocked dark rogue on night 2 and yet he are still able to visit quinn and from that able to deduce that alphagar is maifa. Why?

Edit : [ELIMINATE] DARK ROGUE

EDIT2: *was still able

Edited by sosobean

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia

Chapter Seven [Day] Results

Six days before, there were 23 characters. As the days passed, death and destruction filled each passing day and night. Now, only 5 characters were left, ones who had witnessed every death, yet had fought to survive until the end. 

It would all come to an end on this day.

Anti_Hero, Roswell, HongaarseBeer, Digital Amber, and Greninja gathered around and sat on chairs forming a circle. The five of them had been gathered there under Anti_Hero's command. Clearly, one of them was the last surviving Team Valiant member. 

"Let us begin this discussion." Anti_Hero spoke up. "Who is the last Valiant member? Admit it now and we will pardon you."

"Who cares about that?" Digital Amber said. "I doubt that person will admit his guilt."

"I believe that Anti_Hero is innocent of all the charges." Greninja whispered. "Dive did trust him with all of these and similarly, EndearingCharacterTrait chose to pardon him and had purplecicada condemned instead."

"I have been kidnapped by Team Valiant for two days and only escaped yesterday from those binds." Roswell uttered. "The last Valiant is responsible for silencing me."

"I'm the one who freed you from those binds." Digital Amber said. "I did bar the door of the last Valiant last night, except that I didn't see his face clearly."

"I'm the one responsible for all those vests flying around." HongaarseBeer spoke up. "I, unfortunately, saved purplecicada twice though because I didn't know she was an enemy."

"I protected Yin, the Justice, but unfortunately, someone bombed the building he was staying in." Anti_Hero said.

"WHAT? I'M THE BLACKSMITH." HongaarseBeer yelled at Anti_Hero. "I protected HIM."

"No yelling please." Anti_Hero responded. "I'm the Doctor, so there's no contradictions there."

"Oh okay." HongaarseBeer replied. "Sorry for that outburst.

"Hmm.... if Anti_Hero and Digital Amber are innocent, and HongaarseBeer is the Blacksmith who gave me a vest..." Roswell uttered. "... then Greninja must be the culprit!"

"W-wa-ait!" Greninja exclaimed. "I already told you earlier I was the Invisible Man."

"Except that I barred your door some nights ago, but you still told us that you visited Alistair and heard speaking!" Digital Amber yelped.

"And Digital Amber barred the Valiant's door last night, allowing me to escape." Roswell responded. "The suspect is... YOU!"

"So close, yet so far." Greninja sighed. "I only joined Team Valiant because I wanted to be a ninja and be accepted by a group, but now, they're all gone and I'm all alone, alone against the world which judges so unfairly. I know that I might still be pardoned for my crimes, but I cannot live without them and there is no escape for me anymore except death."

Before they could react, he took out a dagger and stabbed himself in the stomach. They rushed to give him medical care, but clearly, the stab was too deep to be treated by anyone, even Anti_Hero.

"Goodbye... cruel... world... I... hope... I can... see... you again... soon... in the... light." Greninja smiled and looked up as he drew his dying breath.

The remaining Keepers, instead of celebrating, cried and mourned for the poor final member, but sacrifices had to be made in order to achieve peace...

Dark Rogue was lynched. He was Greninja, the Valiant Silencer.

Dear Greninja,

As seemingly cliché as it may sound, you’re quiet like a ninja, as what your username suggests. You’ve always been someone who blends in with the background – someone who’s tried to observe the other players without giving away too much of your own information, and that has been one of your great weapons in playing mafia games. You work well in the silence that you exude, always being wary of not gaining too much attention or suspicion to merit a lynch or a kill.

You are an Admin of Team Valiant. As the Silencer, you stop someone from speaking in the next day every night. You win when your faction equals or outnumbers all other players combined.

=====

Epilogue

Anti_Hero visited the balcony of the Onyx Trainer's Academy, which was one of their associate bases. He reflected as the sun slowly set towards the sweet embrace of the night once more.

He remembered the start of it all. How Megagun left the Keepers to make his own group because he wanted a different vision unlike the Keepers. How Eviora made her own foundation after being accused of embezzling the Keepers' money. If only they had solved their differences before, this war would not have happened. If only they were stronger, they could have hoped to have a peaceful solution. There would have been no deaths, no destruction, no chaos.

He erased the thoughts from his head. The past is in the past. You cannot turn back time and hope that everything would just go back to what it once was. After all, there still were fun times and memories they had spent together and wishing to turn back time and change those would just remove those lasting experiences. Moreover, he thought that his line of thinking only discredited the sacrifices of his fellow Keepers such as Yin, Roswell, Divergent, and EndearingCharacterTrait.

Still, the previous day's events would leave a scar - a scar on all of them. Their friends had died. Divergent, Corso, Venus, Sosobean, Jace, Yin, EndearingCharacterTrait, and the others were beyond them and had left them already. The former Keepers from Valiant and Lumina had also been killed to find justice. But what was most important was that they made this scar a reason to improve,a reason to begin anew to honor the deaths of the people who helped and assisted them find the peace they so wanted to find.

Anti_Hero approached Digital Amber, Roswell, and HongaarseBeer. 

"This isn't the end of everything. Instead, this is the beginning of a new chapter - for all of us."

Fin

THE KEEPERS OF THE ONYX ARCADE HAVE WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

Dear Anti_Hero,

I once thought you were someone who was more participative than not, and gain quick attention from most people. Lately though, you’ve been quite tactical by posting relatively average and choosing to lay low while getting input from other players. It’s quite a fitting personality for someone who works in the field of medicine – you’re someone who tries to fix things effectively in a subtle manner.

You are the Healer of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Doctor, you visit someone every night and protect them from possible death. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Dear Digital Amber,

Is it luck or is it fate that leads you to gain the roleblocker role repeatedly in quite a few games? I feel that you seem to be attached to that role, and it’s proven to be quite effective to you, especially with regards to your performance in Pokemon Mafia as Hydreigon. I feel that you’re someone with strong convictions and you show it through your words, but more greatly in your actions. I believe that you’re someone who is quite great when you have a good night action to go with.

You are the Wanderer of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Drunk, you visit a person every night and prevent them from doing any action. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Dear Roswell,

You’re someone who exudes an aura of being experienced or well-versed in mafia. I believe it may be so due to the conclusive way you speak or the way you comprehensively deliver your thoughts. People have often perceived you as such, especially when it came to WitchHunt. Though you may not see it as such, you are quite intuitive and strategic when it comes to playing, and you quite fit the Tracker image – you’re someone who is organized and is observant of the flow of things.

You are the Surveyor of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Tracker, you follow a person’s actions every night and see whom they visit. You win when all the threats to the town are eliminated.

Dear HongaarseBeer,

You’re someone I found to be quite respectable the first time I heard from you. And it’s not because you’re someone who’s overly formal or you’re someone who’s stiff, but it’s simply because you are genuine and the way you project your interests is quite a good way to see how cool you are. In terms of mafia, you’re someone who is caring towards others, and I even remember how you tend to not be aggressive due to this personality trait, and while being good may be in ways negative, it helps you build trust around yourself, though you did get lynched in the first game.
You are the Caretaker of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Blacksmith, you may distribute a vest which saves someone from death from anything except lynches to a player every night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Awards:

Team Win [Keepers of the Onyx Arcade] - Roswell, Anti_Hero, HongaarseBeer, Snowy Amine, Paul25, Eviora, Digital Amber, Corso, Sosobean, Yinyang9705, Megagun, Hooligan, Sailboat, Greninja

First Blood - Eviora [Day 1 Lynch]

So Close, yet So Far - Dark Rogue [Invisible Man Claim]

Most Valuable Player - Roswell, the Keeper Tracker

* Choosing the MVP for this game wasn't as easy as quite a few players had really important contributions. Among these were Megagun, who caught two Mafia members easily; Dark Rogue, who made a good fakeclaim and earned the trust of the town; Roswell, who had caught Lykos and stopped Dakr Rogue; and Sosobean, who had successfully blocked the Silencer twice, preventing him from sinking his teeth into Roswell. Unfortunately, there can only be one MVP and I felt that Roswell is the one who deserves it the most. Roswell, from the start, played a very good game. He gave good contributions and earned the trust of the town quite easily. He also caught LykosHand red-handed early on and started Valiant's downfall with that. He became dangerous enough to be silenced by Team Valiant, but despite being silenced for two consecutive days, no one suspected or called him out for not saying a thing in those days. When he was able to speak, people still trusted his words. He is also responsible for finding Dark Rogue as the last Mafia and deduced well enough to generate the win!

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Characters:

Myrmidon Divergent as your Storyteller

1. Roswell as Roswell, the Keeper Tracker [WIN]
2. Jace Stormkirk as Sailboat, the Lumina Spy [Lynched D2] [LOST]
3. Lord Drakyle as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Lynched D5] [LOST]
4. LykosHand as Hooligan, the Valiant Strongman [Lynched D4] [LOST]
5. Anti_Hero as Sosobean, the Keeper Watcher [Killed N1] [WIN]
6. Hongaarse Beer as HongaarseBeer, the Keeper Blacksmith [WIN]
7. Alistair as Eviora, the Lumina Actress [Killed N1] [LOST]
8. Seal > Snowy Amine as Quinnox, the Keeper Vigilante [Killed N6] [WIN]
9. Paul25 as Alphagar, the Keeper Dreamer [Killed N4] [WIN]
10. Eviora as Paul25, the Keeper Agent [Lynched D1] [WIN]
11. Digital Amber as Venus, the Keeper Celebrity [Modkilled D5] [WIN]
12. Corso as Divergent, the Keeper Cop [Killed N2] [WIN]
13. Dark Rogue as Greninja, the Valiant Greninja [Lynched D7] [LOST]
14. Venus as Lord Drakyle, the Third Party Survivor [Lynched D5] [LOST]
15. Greninja as Anti_Hero, the Keeper Doctor [WIN]
16. Sailboat as EndearingCharacterTrait, the Keeper Governor [Killed N5] [WIN]
17. EndearingCharacterTrait as Megagun, the Valiant Don [Killed N6] [LOST]
18. Hooligan as Corso, the Keeper Oracle [Killed D2] [WIN]
19. Megagun as Yinyang9705, the Keeper Justice [Killed N3] [WIN]
20. Quinnox as Alistair, the Lumina Fabricator [Lynched D3] [LOST]
21. Yinyang9705 as Jace Stormkirk, the Keeper Gunsmith [Killed N2] [WIN]
22. Sosobean as Digital Amber, the Keeper Drunk [WIN]
23. Alphagar as LykosHand, the Lumina Godfather [Lynched D6] [LOST]

Guest Sparkin'

I kinda sacrificed myself to kill 2 Valiant, and my reasoning was used to kill a Lumina...

Can I get a thanks?

Edited by Sparkin'