• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

A challenge, huh? Cool.

But I lose it because I've misread...the post...that had the argument... :( 

Automatically, you win.

Well, back to having no clues.

@Alphagar: You're misreading things too.

So for what the text said, it seems Team Valiant was not the only one who targeted Paul? Btw Venus I think Hongaarse is townie because Paul posted once that he dreamed about him, Jace, and another person who I don't remember (and I'm too lazy to search it). As Jace was the mafia member, then the other two are townies, right?

Guest Sparkin'

Well, since there are no clues, our best bet is to pick someone at random and see their defense. If it's good, we leave them be. If it's bad, we lynch them.

y/n

I believe Paul mentioned Jace, Yin, and Hongaar. Jace and Yin are both gone now...Jace was a maf but Yin wasn't so it doesn't tell us that much really...

I would ask if there are any more clues though...again there was only one death this night, but apparently someone tried to kill Draykle (again)? I guess that would explain it.

i wonder if this is an arso game. It explains somethings if that is the case. Then again a disguiser also explains alot.

oh well looks like vigi either got cold feet, blocked or something cuz if i'm looking correctly they have a fair chance of hitting evil at this point non? 13 players at worst there are 4 mafs left so about 30%

im guessing no more invest roles so roswell will prolly next in the list if they are being clean but then again am not surprised if they'll look for the vest maker whatever its called. Afterall, its hard to track down everyone anyway.

edit: i misunderstood disguiser in this game so no it seems it doesnt explain anything

Edited by sailboat

Tfw....you're later targeted by the mafs and sentenced to death...

Rip

Edited by Paul25
Removed few words which revealed somehow an important fact about the game.

15 minutes ago, sailboat said:

i wonder if this is an arso game. It explains somethings if that is the case. Then again a disguiser also explains alot.

oh well looks like vigi either got cold feet, blocked or something cuz if i'm looking correctly they have a fair chance of hitting evil at this point non? 13 players at worst there are 4 mafs left so about 30%

im guessing no more invest roles so roswell will prolly next in the list if they are being clean but then again am not surprised if they'll look for the vest maker whatever its called. Afterall, its hard to track down everyone anyway.

edit: i misunderstood disguiser in this game so no it seems it doesnt explain anything

Blacksmith provides the vests

Also vigilante has even higher chance of hitting mafia what with how many uncontested roleclaims.