Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

4 hours ago, calmseismitoad said:

we still have no idea what happened to the black gardevoir from the past

I feel like that black gardevoir died considering the statue on the frontyard when you go there in the present

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, calmseismitoad said:

i think black gardevoir is related to madam x

Now that you mention it, that makes sense considering angie (anju+indriad) had a dimensional rift meaning they are allies and that madame x's armor has gardevoir's colours but gardevoir wouldn't have saved us in the past from the explosion and she wouldn't leave a book on how to save rift pokemon so I think you're wrong 

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Red レッド said:

^ Angie is her own thing, not related to team xen at all. 

Well, not quite her own thing. she's with Indriad/Vitus, the maids, and by connection, The gardevoir and Marianette. I'm also pretty sure she has pre-conversion connections to Sheridan and maybe even Aelita.

22 hours ago, calmseismitoad said:

we still have no idea what happened to the black gardevoir from the past

Black? It´s not red? or I have forgotten something?

Edit: Nevermind. I see her now and it´s black and red.

Edited by Sr.F
I Remember somehting

29 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Jailer keys? Did I miss something? 

Yeah, came across it at night while I was exploring the police station at the Juristicial District in GDC, but when I got the Item it didn't show up in my inventory, is it a small bug that might be corrected at V.10?

13 hours ago, AzureC said:

I just grabbed the Jailler Keys at night,but for some reason they don't appear in my Key Items, is it supposed to happen?

I don't really know how to explain it, but they're not supposed to appear there. In the game's universe they are just an item like any other, but code-wise(?) they are different (though from the player's perspective the only difference is that they don't appear in the bag).

13 hours ago, AzureC said:

I just grabbed the Jailler Keys at night,but for some reason they don't appear in my Key Items, is it supposed to happen?

to my info there no use for them yet but with jan you never know 

17 hours ago, Red レッド said:

^ Angie is her own thing, not related to team xen at all. 

Then how do you explain the dimensional rift in her church, she couldn't have stolen it from team xen and even if she did Angie couldn't activate it and control it

According to Zetta in GDC's help center sidequest, dimensional rifts are born from exposure to rift matter. Team Xen can easily make them because Zetta (being himself some kind or dimensional rift it seems) can generate rift matter, but anyone finding rift matter can make a dimensional rift. Bladestar did make one. And Zetta mentions that someone stole some rift matter from team Xen, and we can be sure that's Bladestar. Maybe Angie is herself some kind of dimensional rift. Actually that would explain why we don't find any corrupted pokemon in Theolia ground and why it stays open (since Angie is alive)

4 hours ago, walpurgis said:

I don't really know how to explain it, but they're not supposed to appear there. In the game's universe they are just an item like any other, but code-wise(?) they are different (though from the player's perspective the only difference is that they don't appear in the bag).

What do these Jailer Keys do? Are they for some sort of Sidequest?

9 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

What do these Jailer Keys do? Are they for some sort of Sidequest?

Spoiler

They don’t have any use as of now. They don’t appear in the bag, nor do they activate any switches or variables. They don’t do anything, so it is most likely a mistake meant for a later episode.

EDIT: They actually do change a variable. Thanks for informing me, walpurgis.

Looking at the map, the cell containing the Bladestar grunts has several inactive event files on the door, which is probably a sign that the cell door is going to be opened. I’m guessing the mission Flora has planned for you and Erin is to free those grunts.

27 minutes ago, Nyarth said:

They don’t have any use as of now. They don’t appear in the bag, nor do they activate any switches or variables. They don’t do anything, so it is most likely a mistake meant for a later episode.

Looking at the map, the cell containing the Bladestar grunts has several inactive event files on the door, which is probably a sign that the cell door is going to be opened. I’m guessing the mission Flora has planned for you and Erin is to free those grunts.

1) When you get the keys a variable goes from 2 to 3, so yes, they do stuff.

2) Please don't post stuff about the game that isn't in the current version, especially if you are not going to give any spoiler warning and you are posting in this thread. Yes, you have RPGMaker and you can see it, but it was probably not intended to be seen until it's a thing that happens in the game. Respect the development team and respect all the people that want to enjoy the game playing it normally.

8 hours ago, walpurgis said:

1) When you get the keys a variable goes from 2 to 3, so yes, they do stuff.

2) Please don't post stuff about the game that isn't in the current version, especially if you are not going to give any spoiler warning and you are posting in this thread. Yes, you have RPGMaker and you can see it, but it was probably not intended to be seen until it's a thing that happens in the game. Respect the development team and respect all the people that want to enjoy the game playing it normally.

Oops, that was my mistake. I put the spoiler tag around the post, and I’m sorry if I spoiled or inconvenienced someone in any way.

15 hours ago, Rising Emperor said:

Ain't gonna lie that 80% is just torturing at this point. We're sooooooooooo close.

Go about your day. Trust that it will be released either this Friday or Saturday, or Next Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Or Even more likely, It will be released the following Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

During the Kimono Girls quest when I went to Nightmare City,there was no Sabley near the Kimono girl and you can interact with her as the Mon wans't there at all then when i see her again she thanks me for beating sableye.I was supposed to fight it, or is it a bug that caused it to not be there? If so are there other ways to obtain Sableye other than that? ( I just want to catch Sableye if possible)

Edited by AzureC

All your base are belong to us.

What stands out to me is that Arceus isn't mentioned at all here- at least, not as "Arceus". I doubt "seberus" has anything to do with a three headed dog, but that's what comes to mind for that word in particular...