[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

Gravedigger outing? what even is that? But for real man, if the Judge is a witch...this shit just got 10x worse, not only would we need to ensure a majority vote, we as a village have to take responsibility in knowing, we are sending someone to die on a witch hunt, looking for a group of witches and we have almost no way of even knowing for sure who they are without trial and error unless someone behaves suspiciously enough to at least give us something to work with or someone exposes their role becoming a target to help us

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

Personally, I feel like the grave digger shouldn't out so early. Even though they've learnt some information, and may feel eager to share, it could put them in a bad position (ie. the Judge or Coven).

I personally think that the Judge might have framed Nagisa, unless Nagisa truly is the Judge. Going by the way the situation occurred, I'm willing to settle on this thought.

Now that the King's Court has formed, I would like to request that nobody in the Court shares this information so early in the game. It puts you in a bad position and could potentially give an advantage to the witches. Additionally, don't share your roles early on either - explaining from previous experience - it will make the Coven aware of other roles and can pinpoint who is who with the roles they have left which have been unclaimed.

I wonder what Roswell was?

Villager or Witch?

Actually, We are unable to think about whom the Court had eliminated are Villagers or Witch....

Anyway, I hope we will have much info later on.

As possible as it is the Judge is a witch, would they really make that mistake of lynching someone so early? Thinking on it, unless the Judge is someone who is experienced and a good JUDGE of character it's hard to say if their call was good or bad on Alistair unless a gravedigger found out and revealed themselves, but due to the Judge possibility of being a witch or just inexperienced unlikely to learn what GD knows just yet that said....

@LykosHand  What's your thoughts on the idea of why the Judge be they Coven or be they not Coven in each case why they might have off'd Alistair and personally do you think it was a good/bad call?

My opinion is:

If they were a witch, maybe because court, experience, could be anything and everything given how rushed this Judgement kill was.

If they were a villager, maybe primarily the experience of Alistair unnerved them and they felt more comfortable getting rid of the risk than doing nothing and him ending up being a Witch...hell is he a witch even do we know?

Just my thoughts really also somewhat off topic but ya gotta let me wear that hat of yours one day so I can tip it on my head just once

Back on topic is it quiet right now or am I just really talkative?

EDIT: forgot to mention my own opinion of their call which is that in either case, gonna be hard for them to continue doing what they do since they made such a choice so early so a rather bad call if ya ask me

Edited by Lord Drakyle

• Global Mods

I would love more activity here. Despite me not posting much at the moment (again, busy irl - was supposed to be moving this weekend but it has been pushed back), there isn't much for me to respond to, to initiate conversation.

@Anti_Hero I certainly hope that's all it was and let's hope it paid off, so far we know nothing about anyone here except those of whom are keeping tid-bits they learn to themselves but for fair reason with the witch problem and all it just comes with the added problem that it's hard to establish the truth from the lies and ends in well... a Witch Hunt lets just hope the verdict isn't the same as the accusation least we can do if we choose to lynch someone is have a better reason than excitement or taking a wild guess or even just 'may have been a witch' if we can, i'd prefer to avoid having the judge making decisions but if it comes to it I hope they have the sense to think about who they decide to lynch more than they did with Alistair, not a great first impression

@Lord Drakyle I suspect that the judge is a witch because it seems too risky what he did imo, nobody knew anything about who the enemies were, but maybe he did because he suspected Alistair was a witch, but unfortunately we can't know for sure if he was town or witch.

In my opinion, if the judge is town, he might have been wrong doing such a thing because is too risky but maybe not, i don't know.

If the judge is a witch, then he simply does so to help his team, killing those with more experience.

Maybe Alistair was really our enemy or not, unfortunately we do not know that atm.

If we can't agree on lynching someone that is suspect, just vote to lynch me—my role isn't all that helpful, and I can be helpful as an angel. I'd rather have someone not helpful (me) die, than let the judge potentially lynch someone important.

Mhhhh i suspect Nagisa is our enemy, with all his posts in the D1 he seems too suspicious to me, so:

[Eliminate] Nagisa_Hideyoshi 

Do you agree guys?

If anyone can prove that Nagisa is innocent i will change my vote.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

Guest Sparkin'

I think we've estabilished that the alignment of those who die at night is village, unless the witches would kill one of their own. But I don't see any reaso to handicap themselves so that's not a possibility.

But there's one thing we need to know. The alignment of those who die at day. Are they a witch or a villager?

The only one who has access to this information is the gravedigger, and he could help us solve the mysteries.

Yeah, it could be a risk while the witches would kill them at night, but there's another role called nurse, which could give an extra life to the gravedigger, allowing them to give more information while being safe. And there're even the angels protection, to save him.

And also, about the judge, it could be a town which is trying to kill the witches. A thing I've noticed is that the judge went for Alistair, and not to one of the best players. Alistair is the one that Nagisa had his suspicions about, and having the judge kill them made me think that they're following everyone's opinions.

For this, I feel like [Vote] No One is a way to test of the judge is a villager or a witch.

And please give your opinions about the gravedigger as well.

I wouldn't ask the gravedigger to out so early. 

The judge would have to be mighty trigger happy to just kill someone else tonight unless they have more info than we know, especially if it's not just someone who hasn't posted enough. Soo...

[Eliminate] No One 

It's a bit reckless I think to have killed Alistair when it was just Nagisa who voted for him, but I don't discount the possibility just yet. 

I believe its too erly for the gravedigger to come out

And for the possibility of the judge being a witch I would prefer to lynch, about the person to get killed... I would personally randomly select that person... Of course the person doing so can easily manipulate it and so be suspected of being a witch and thus I dont want to be the one