[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

For the sake of appearances

In case something weird happens I want to change my vote:

[Eliminate] Shadowsusanoo

We don't need to know who the king is really...tbh we'd probably have to let the judge kill someone else to identify them, and I don't know that that is worth it 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Judge can reveal themselves (or be part of the court and have the court vindicate him/her)—right now it isn't worth taking the risk of letting the Judge kill anybody they want, so it's best to restrict them to only being able to vote.

Vote Tally:

Shadowsusanoo [11] - Purplecicada, Greninja, Digital Amber, Jace Stormkirk, Snowy Amine, Refty365, Anti_Hero, Paul25, Cool Girl, Endearing Character Trait, Lykos Hand

No Lynch [4] - Venus, Lord Drakyle, Megagun, Nagisa Hideyoshi

Not voted yet [1] - Shadowsusanoo

Post Tally: [A minimum of three posts for every Day Phase is required]

Refty365 [19]
Lord Drakyle [13]
Nagisa [10]
Digital Amber [9]
Anti_Hero [8]
LykosHand [5]
EndearingCharacterTrait [5]
Jace Stormkirk [4]
Megagun [4]
Cool Girl [4]  
Venus [3]
Purplecicada [3]
Snowy Amine [3]
Paul25 [3]
Greninja [2]
ShadowSusanoo [0]

WitchHunt!

Day Two Results / Night Two

The villagers were anxious. They deemed that the Judge was in the Coven due to Alistair's sudden execution the day before. Of course, they didn't have any evidence nor did they know the identity of the Judge, but they chose not to take any chances in the case that Judge either mischooses as a Villager or deliberately condemns an important persona as a Witch.

Thus, they chose to condemn someone else... someone who was far too silent and had not said a word since that day. They condemned Shadowsusanoo, and threw rocks at him until he could breathe no more...

Shadowsusanoo is lynched. He is ???.

Remember: In this game, dead players may neither have a final post nor can they react to any of the players' posts; instead, they must visit their respective chat to support their team.

=====

Night Two has started! You have 24 hours or until September 23, 2017 7:30 AM GMT +8 to send in your NAs. Strictly no commenting in thread while Night is still ongoing.

=====

Player List for WitchHunt!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Purplecicada as ???
 2. Greninja as ???
 3. Alistair as ??? [Lynched by the Judge D1]
 4. Roswell as ??? [Killed N1]
 5. Venus as ???
 6. LykosHand as ???
 7. Endearing Character Trait as ???
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Cool Girl as ???
10. Paul25 as ???
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Jace Stormkirk as ???
13. Megagun as ???
14. Shadowsusanoo as ??? [Lynched D2]
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Lord Drakyle as ???
17. Nagisa Hideyoshi as ???
18. Refty365 as ??? 

WitchHunt!

Night Two Results / Day Three

The villagers were utterly shocked when they discovered two unconscious bodies in the light of day. They found Refty365's body in the front of the tavern. His body seemed to have been stabbed by a knife several times, but the knife seemed nowhere to be found. Nagisa Hideyoshi's body was found in the Town Center. Nagisa seemed to have been beaten up to death as there were bruises around their body.

They were even more surprised when Nagisa rose up from being unconscious. Nagisa said, "Hmmm.... that was a long... long sleep. What's happening here?"

"Who did that to you...?"

"Um... I don't know. All I remember was a person wearing robes attacking me while screaming "DIE!!!""

The day was just getting started.

Nagisa Hideyoshi has survived a kill attempt!

* Hunter is permitted to kill the next night.

Refty365 is killed. He is ???.

Remember: In this game, dead players may neither have a final post nor can they react to any of the players' posts; instead, they must visit their respective chat to support their team.

=====

Day Three has started! You have 72 hours or until September 27, 2017 6:30 AM GMT +8 to discuss and vote.

Votes required to lynch someone: 8

Votes required on someone if you wish to end the day early: 11

=====

Player List for WitchHunt!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Purplecicada as ???
 2. Greninja as ???
 3. Alistair as ??? [Lynched by the Judge D1]
 4. Roswell as ??? [Killed N1]
 5. Venus as ???
 6. LykosHand as ???
 7. Endearing Character Trait as ???
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Cool Girl as ???
10. Paul25 as ???
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Jace Stormkirk as ???
13. Megagun as ???
14. Shadowsusanoo as ??? [Lynched D2]
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Lord Drakyle as ???
17. Nagisa Hideyoshi as ???
18. Refty365 as ??? [Killed N2]

I also doubt that Refty is DoB as he should be revealed to be such if he was. That said, outside of otherworldly forces we have no way of preventing, I assume you meant Emissary not Eminent and that along with Survivalist or Gambler would be possible means of Nagisa's survival, although now the hunter whoever they may be will be out to kill someone which just adds to the kill counts and makes it all the more important that we minimise how many kills the Judge can do, agreed? @DigitalAmber 

^maybe. That could have even been what happened already...it's hard to say how Nagisa survived since there are many possibilities.

Also we should fully expect the Hunter to kill someone tonight; presumably said person would not want to waste their ability. This coming night might get bloody...

Well honestly i'm surprised to see that there have been two attacks, one apparently ended up badly and another we say "good", but i'm trying to figure out who might have attacked Refty or Nagisa. If one of them was attacked by the witches, from who might have received the attack the other person?

@LykosHand Same question here, the attack count just doesn't add up even better question is what saved Nagisa? If they turned out to be a Witch we would need to know what protected them from death as to know how to be rid of them in that situation.

That said Refty...or Nagisa...who would the witches have attacked most likely?

You guys are right. I wrote that text before going to bed and I was really sleepy. Didn't remember the emissary nor that the roles would be revealed 

In that case I would say that greninja softclaim that he is one of the following roles: oracle, Watchman, acolyte. (This is from memory, there is a possibility that I'm wrong)

They maybe wanted to risk and kill the priest.

The assassin has to reveal himself?

If no then maybe the assassin tried to do something (either succeeded or failed )

Or the court wanted to kill, then again, nagisa was suspicious and greninja protecting someone who didn't need protection was also suspicious. 

I can see a few possibilities.