[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

If I’m being honest here, we’ve avoided lynching Cool Girl due to her being inactive for the most part... but what she’s just said there is a little bit scummy. She could have meant the lynches meaning she was almost killed, but it’s still something to look out for.

What is everyone’s opinion on the Judge? They seem to have lynched someone we found scummy, so I’m not too sure on whether or not they’re a witch anymore...

The Judge could either be an inexperienced villager, a trigger happy villager, or indeed a Witch... but I’m thinking they’re an inexperienced villager.

Reveal themselves as what? Are you openly asking people to tell you what role they have? Odd information to want, I will reveal that...I know nothing :P

But for serious, you would do well to explain your comment to calm the suspicions.

• Global Mods

I’m sorry, Cool Girl, but to me that’s softclaiming Assassin, and as such I feel none of us should say anything. This one isn’t a placeholder this time, but that’s really scummy.

[eliminate] Cool Girl.

Alright I see. That's how we're gonna play it. And I was telling the truth just to be clear. It's hard to stay active when you have college. I'm doing my best. I mean, we have to work together so we might as well reveal ourselves. Right now, @purplecicada seems the most suspicious to me. Forgive me.

[Eliminate] purplecicada

• Global Mods

A vote on me is fine. However, I feel that was more of an OMGUS rather than an actual vote. I’m not going to lie, you’ve acted very scummy. You sounded like you were saying “Everyone suspects me, so let’s push the suspicion onto someone else without explaining myself so hopefully I’ll get away with it”. You’re not exactly explaining yourself at all. This is why I feel you’re scummy and thus why I have placed a vote on you.

I go away a few hours, and it seems I sparked this. Cool Girl could be assassian, or any other role which needs to know info to work, ie; witch. I'm leaning towards assasin myself. With these many deaths, I wonder how many court members are still alive? The priest could be dead for all we know. Whoops, I rambled a bit. 

[Eliminate] CoolGirl

Well I for one was gonna not vote until I seen more chatter, talk and stuff to help make the decision but Cool Girl's reasoning for what they said about revealing our roles and not explaining their post about 'being attacked'

just too many things and not enough reasons to trust anymore...

[Eliminate] Cool Girl

Not a placeholder for inactivity this time, they just seem too suspicious at this point. @Megagun Not sure what you are waiting to see that would make anything concrete if not what they just said and didn't say, asking for our roles not revealing theirs but could lie about it anyway.

Nagisa, there is no mention of hunter revealing themselves causing the day to extend only that they can kill someone at night the first time someone survives an attack, why are you so confident Paul35 wasn't telling the truth? know something we don't? @Nagisa_Hideyoshi

@MegagunAs nice as it is to see you voting for them, why the change of heart?

When you took the step of claiming that you are [Insert Role Here], you're basically baiting to be killed. Of course, playing this game would be you need to survive unless the witch is killed. Doing such thing would either you really wanted to be killed/lynched, or your actual role need you to be in killed status for it to work. One other possibilty is that you wanted to become one of the angels and protect person of your interest/sided with...

In short; There's Hidden Plans at work here...

Look hidden plans or not, I don't see reason to not believe Paul35, him revealing his role may have been a desperate attempt to spare him lynching thinking day phase would extend for more time, unless you can suggest who might actually be the hunter if you doubt he told the truth then I don't see much reason to think he was lying. Would be nice if we have a gravedigger who could tell us if he was though.