[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

ok i had a long day at work but and that is why i have not said much now as for my vote i always start with people who have not posted yet so i will start with 

eliminate - cool girl

if the 2 people meet the 3 post requirements i will change my vote

i vote this way because they get auto killed if they do not post and this caused the town to lose once

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do recommend myself for the court because of my role's ability, it's not a support type though. It's also the perfect place to see if there's any Coven or Witch among the court. I see that some may suspicious of me for voting for both lynch and to be added to the court, but I believe that the witch side would take the chance to kill any among us each day while we're waiting until the enemy to expose themselves.

@Megagun

After pondering it, I guess I'm putting myself forward as well. The main reason I didn't really want to do it until now is because I wouldn't want to deprive someone else of the spot, but... I think I prefer seeing myself up there rather than a possible witch =p

Sofar, we have the following putting their names forward: 

Alistair (PS. You just proved your not the mafia in the other game by your statement of never being in a group chat for a game lol) Because better you than a witch....hmm

Nagisa_Hideyoshi (of questionable intent) Because of your Roles ability

Roswell (Glad to see you playing again) Because others didn't want to yet.

Anyone else? Trying to make this a little easier to see who we have and for those who are knew to the game. 

• Global Mods

Nagisa, if you were softclaiming Priest just now, that was a bad thing to do.

Unfortunately, it seems we're all stuck on who to vote for King's Court. I'm not exactly overly enthusiastic about being in the court, but I'll put myself forward if it is necessary to do so.

Oh no, I am definitely not one. I told ya, my role had no use to save anyone. In fact, if someone would claim xyrself as a Priest, wouldn't that attract the Witch or Coven to kill xym? Priest who could give someone extra life should be kept secret as hidden as possible...

• Global Mods

Making a post to reach the requirement. :) A good tactic is to claim you're a powerful role so you can draw the mafia faction towards you rather than the real one. The only reason I assumed you could be Priest was because you said you could find out who was a Witch and who was a Villager in the King's Court.