[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until today I was actually toying with the idea of voting Nagisa for Court membership, because xyr first post suspecting Anti felt somewhat townish, and I thought it might be nice to give a new player access to a private chat.

But after seeing all the later posts from xem and other players... I'm reconsidering.

Like most of the others, I don't want to lynch anyone for now.

[Eliminate] No one.

It seems most players are a bit shy about providing arguments for Court application. Probably because they're afraid of being branded as witch for showing too much eagerness. It's understandable, but doesn't make the choice any easier nor does it lessen the probability for us to mistakenly elect a witch.

The logical course of action for the Coven would be to band together and all vote for one of them to be part of the Court. A witch in the Court isn't very good for the townies, but even if it does happen... That's still just 1 witch vs 3 townies. Meaning the witch would be the minority and wouldn't be able to decide executions by themselves. Furthermore, if everyone in the Court is cautious about what they say to their fellow members, it is possible that the Court witch won't have much to report to the rest of the Coven.

I guess what I'm saying is, of course it would be best to not have any witch in the Court, but even if there's one it's not that much of a disaster. So, I believe we can afford to be more open about whether we want to be part of the Court or not.

As far as I'm concerned... as I stated earlier, I may be helpful as a Court member. It would depend a lot on whom is part of it with me. I'm okay with being part of the Court (especially since having a private chat with some other players isn't something I've experienced in a mafia game so far) if you guys are willing to trust me, but I'm also okay with letting someone else have to spot if they're certain to be helpful.

UPDATE:

You have around 49 hours until this phase ends. If you wish to lynch someone, you need 10 votes on that person, and if you wish to end the day early, you need 15 votes on someone or on a No Lynch vote, if you wish so. 

Vote Tally:

No Lynch [11] - Purplecicada, Greninja, Alistair, Roswell, Venus, Lykos Hand, Endearing Character Trait, Anti_Hero, Paul25, Digital Amber, Lord Drakyle 

Anti_Hero [1] -  Nagisa Hideyoshi

Nagisa Hideyoshi [1] - Shadowsusanoo

Not voted yet [5] - Cool Girl, Jace Stormkirk, Megagun, Snowy Amine, Refty365

Post Tally:[A minimum of three posts for every Day Phase is required]

Anti_Hero [10]
Nagisa [6]
Alistair [4]
Roswell [4]
Digital Amber [4]
Venus [3]
Refty365 [3]
Greninja [2]
LykosHand [2]
Lord Drakyle [2]
Purplecicada [1]
EndearingCharacterTrait [1]
Paul25 [1]
Jace Stormkirk [1]
Megagun [1]
ShadowSusanoo [1]
Cool Girl [0]
Snowy Amine [0]

I know I'm a little paranoid at times, but notice how 5 people haven't voted? It's likely a coincidence, but the chance is still out.

Anyway, I haven't been in private chats in mafia yet and, I would be able to help a good deal I feel. 

Sorry if it sounds like I'm pushing it, but my role fits in Court I guess. 

At the risk of people lynch voting me, i'm curious, why exactly are we already seeing votes to lynch anyone this early? looking at you @Shadowsusanoo and @Nagisa_Hideyoshi

Also @LykosHand got anyone in mind to suggest for the town or multiple suggestions for us to consider? Probably would also be nice to know reasons why to consider them just as much as we need to consider reasons why we choose to lynch or not lynch as right now we know near enough nothing and we already see kill votes happening though very few compared currently to the no lynch votes, it's curious why kill votes already.

But that's just my thoughts, i'm open to hear what others have to say regarding this and if we have reason to lynch anyone yet.

I voted @Anti_Hero because I suspected that he's either one of Witch or the Coven based on the fact he wants to be a part of King's Court. If I were to be the one of the enemy, the first thing to do is to obtain the suitable place to do so and the King's Court, which came with the perks of able to discuss among themselves, is the great place to obtain information. Then again, I could even be one of the enemy too, who knows? Except the moderator ofc

@Lord Drakyle Atm i have no one in my mind. In my opinion it's better that we don't lynch anyone at the beginning of the game, because we have no information about anyone and it would be a waste to vote someone now as now because even if it turns out that it was a town, we would already have lost an ally. This is my opinion.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

@DigitalAmber lol I just haven't officially voted yet because I have a lot of classwork to do (so I've been kind of busy), plus I'm talking to Dive about how my role works (since I don't really understand it entirely, and since this is my first game). I'll be honest, I'm not a witch, I'm a villager (not saying which kind though). I know there's nothing to support my claim since nothing has really happened but if you know me well enough, believe me when I say that you can trust me. Since I can't do anything in the day with my role, I'll go ahead and officially vote to [Eliminate] No one 

Then again, I vote Eliminate] Alistair. Alistair's familiarity with the game is good for us to discover who's with the Coven/Witch or not. But also with that reason I also suspect him. If he's the enemy, his experience give him the advantage to get information without blowing his cover.

Edited by Nagisa_Hideyoshi

Good that you invited me... The truth is my role would benefit from being in the court but I wouldn't trust the people there, making my role useless untill I trust them.

At that time it might be too late. That is why I don't want to be part of the court... I just said my role would benefit and that is the truth.

So, apparently being at work all day means I'm suspicious for not voting yet lol. Well, since there really is no reason to vote yet, I [ELIMINATE] - NO-ONE

Furthermore, it appears to me we need some rules clarification. Votes for kings court are secret and given to the Dive in PM's. Two highest votes are chosen unless one of them is either the King or the Kings chosen, then the next highest is chosen. That is all.

Don't worry about it @Megagun nothing suspicious about being busy, only thing I find suspicious is folks who wanna lynch on first day but aren't very open about why exactly we should lynch...

Still looking at you @Shadowsusanoo, As for Nagisa, I suppose their lynch reason is...understandable to some degree...not very nice for poor @Alistair...but still at least they explained to us all why they decided on a lynch vote on them, hell maybe Alistair sorta forgives them for the vote? Unlikely but still

@Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper) and @Cool Girl busy too?

Anyhow all this aside, by the looks of it most of us good folk had the sense to see no reason to lynch vote anyone yet, which could mean the Judge will share in this thought...or they will make the choice maybe most of us don't want to, lynching someone they deem suspicious in which case we hope anyone lynch'd is a witch.