[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many details to this one it seems so hefty but also very interesting and a much harder mind game than the typical Mafia. Seeing as I will be starting a new job soon and will be very busy with little time to put into helping analyze and act during this game I'm afraid I'll have to step aside for this one. Good luck to all those who do join though!

@Corso ofc the choice is yours, but don't worry too much about the game being complicated. I started playinghere 3 games ago, and I quickly grasped the rules. Everyone here is really friendly and will help you with all the questions you have! plus if you happen to be in a faction that shares a chat, you will have other players with you to help :) 

WitchHunt!

Day One

The village of Archadia was known for being a peaceful town - a village which always strived to fight back against all the threats that tried to penetrate its order. The village was often ready to fight back against invaders, conquerors, plagues, famine, and other threats; however, something different was heading toward the village...

An eerie fog was nearing the village, its presence seemingly an omen of something scary to come. It appeared that this fog was a sign of destruction, a sign of an unknown threat closing the area.

The villagers were wary. They didn't know what this threat was, nor did they have an idea how to combat an unknown force, but they were ready to fight back anything that came, before it's too late to redeem anything...

=====

Day One has started! You have 72 hours or until 10:45 PM GMT +8 on September 18, 2017 to discuss. You may discuss about game mechanics, whom to lynch, or you may use this as an opportunity to explain why you might be a good choice or a bad choice for the King's Court election during Night One.

NOTE: All roles after number 19 are unused in this game setup. Moreover, all roles which require decisions at the start of the game [such as Apprentice and Gambler] must PM me their choices within 25 hours.

Votes required to lynch someone: 10

Votes required on someone if you wish to end the day early: 15

=====

Player List for WitchHunt!

Magister Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Purplecicada as ???
 2. Greninja as ???
 3. Alistair as ???
 4. Roswell as ???
 5. Venus as ???
 6. LykosHand as ???
 7. Endearing Character Trait as ???
 8. Anti_Hero as ???
 9. Cool Girl as ???
10. Paul25 as ???
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Jace Stormkirk as ???
13. Megagun as ???
14. Shadowsusanoo as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Lord Drakyle as ???
17. Nagisa Hideyoshi as ???
18. Refty365 as ??? 

@Corso Do you wish to join or pass for now? Please PM me your answer as I'll make adjustments according to your response. Thanks! :D

Edited by Magister Divergent

Guest Sparkin'

What in the way he talks is Coven like? I wanna know.

Btw is this the phase where everyone makes some kind of speech so that they get elected in the king's court?

@Venus For a witch, being part of the Court could be beneficial as they could get information from the Court's chat, and report it to the rest of the Coven. Not to mention participating in Execution decisions. Anti_Hero seems to be willing to be part of the Court. I guess that's what makes him suspicious in Nagisa's eyes.

As for me... I honestly don't know whether my role would be significantly more useful as a Court member or not. I don't mind being part of the Court if you guys decide to vote for me, but I'm not going to fight for the spot either, as there might be more useful players to have in there than me.

Personally, I'm in the same scenario as Alistair, where I don't feel my role becomes significantly more useful as a member of the court. So I'll accept being added to court if everyone else wants it, but I won't fight for it.

FWIW, I do agree with Anti_Hero's suggestion that Acolyte and Oracle should vote for their known clears.

But it wouldnt be wise to tell us who they are now...

Anyway the usefull roles for court would be:

-Priest, because he would be able to tell the others the target...

-Acolyte (if the priest isnt in the court) and is safer than priest because he can protect him (in this case the Acolyte should not reveal the priest role till its necessary)

- Gravedigger, because he can prevent some fake roleclaims and know who is dangerous and still alive

- Watchman, for obvious reasons

- Assassin, to kill someone if necessary (good paired with priest)

- Spiritualist, If they can combine it with gravedigger it would be awesome

- Nurse, obious reasons

- Loose canon, also good with priest

There are others like apprentice but this are my main guess of most usegull for court. But be aware they may be mafias...

I guess i will throw my name in the hat. I could help do... things(wont reveal specifics)...Anyway i also dont want to be back-stabbed by Witches. I gain far more power in the Court, but i will help regardless.

Edit: Also, the Peeping Tom and the Priest are a power duo. If priesty dies, Tom can become the new preist, right?

Edited by DigitalAmber

The Priest would be really awesome to have at Court... but how do we make sure to elect them without exposing them? Tricky indeed...

My role may be useful to have at Court, but it really depends on the circumstances. I don't want to sound like I'm pushing an application though, as it might deprive someone else of a valuable spot... it's up to you guys.