[Game Over] Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia - N's Cult Wins

Daniel Blackworth

@Megagun. It is basically confirmed you are innocent in my books, so I vote against you for the sake of voting until another target comes into view. Also, N will likely target confirmed innocents, who we trust 

Eliminate Megagun

Edited by DigitalAmber
Changed megagun to @megagun

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only softclaim that I maybe essential to defeat N if he continues to recruit more. So I need Blaziken to help me if ever I get targeted by him, if I survive this lynch that is.

And it seems everyone is voting so I'll cast my vote:

[Eliminate] Venus

I have a gut feeling you are N.

[Eliminate] Venus 

Hey hey if Greninja is Aegis or general Maf, he'd find N a threat too no? Eh he's probably going to die but a symbolic vote this will be~

Edit:

eh Nah I think we should let Gren die first. Sorry sorry!

[Eliminate] Greninja

Edited by Cataline
Strikethrough + Edit

I will change my vote, it seems Cataline is cult, and voted Venus because he is town and also believes I am a hindrance so he she voted me after so that nobody can stop N.

[Eliminate] Cataline

Edited by Greninja
Sorr Cataline, I used "he" instead of "she" lol

Guest Sparkin'

Some confusing thoughts, first I'm N, then I'm town...? If Greninja turns out to be Aegis, then I'm sure Cataline isn't maf...but there's a possibility they're culted tho

And also, about N, I'm not sure if we can trust all roleclaims for that, because the followers can give their roles so that N can stay alive.

9 minutes ago, Venus said:

Some confusing thoughts, first I'm N, then I'm town...?

It was an attempt to lure N or a cult member. And Cataline, who was a suspected cult member on D1, voted you which means you are town so I changed my vote.

Guest Sparkin'

I guess so, yeah. You may be right about that part, but if you're a real townie, shouldn't you roleclaim?

That's one of things that could take away those votes from you

Also, I'm scumleaning Anti_Hero and Cataline together. I'll tell you the reason after I get some reactions, but this can change anytime.

UPDATE:

Greninja held the gun in his palm. He was pretty sure it was fake because why would Steven give him a real gun? Though on the off chance that it was a real gun, he'd be real glad. He was planning to use it though despite it having a larger chance of being fake...

He pulled the trigger and awaited his fate...

Greninja is dead. He was Aegislash.

Guest Sparkin'

Ok, what

Why did they fab their own partner?

Btw peeps, if you joined the bandwagon on him doesn't mean you're clear. The only I can find acceptable for that is the one who started this

i hope im still not late for voting

to dive: i didnt know it is possible for froslass to give a fake to their ally maf.

And with this short time... I hate last minute lynching but that last minute suicide tho... it seems this is planned. 

Well if i'm not missing something... this will gonna go on the roulette dive if icounted correctly? cuz only one votes each or how will the lynch work?

anyway i'm going back to my d1 suspect

[eliminate]anti_hero

I wasnt able to pursue my line of questioning cuz i ran out of time in d1 and d2 was kinda confusing and work had piled up irl

Well, that happened. So, giving this some thought I conclude thusly. In my opinion, why would Digital Amber vote for me instead of Greninja? Why would he basically say "He's innocent, let's vote him because he might not be later?" Therefore....

[ELIMINATE]-DIGITAL AMBER

To answer Venus' point, Froslass likely gave a gun to someone, and then Blaziken switched Greninja and that person, causing Greninja to get the gun, and Greninja probably used it since Froslass likely wouldn't be told about the switch, since they aren't an investigative role.

Anyway, in the interests of keeping people who have shown relative village leanings from potentially being killed due to a tie, I'll vote to Eliminate Anti_Hero. Apologies for this, if you end up being town, but there are people I'm more convinced of that are at risk.

personally... i dont think it's a good idea to lynch hydrei (well i think amber is hydrei). Cuz he can still prove he is town. How? he just needs to block. And then we ask him who he blocked and then ask that person if he was blocked if one of them lies. bam! we know who to target next.

edit: if someone who doesnt use/have their night action was blocked by hydrei will that person know he was blocked? to dive

Edited by sailboat