[Game Over] Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia - N's Cult Wins

Daniel Blackworth

Anyone notice purple cicada hasn't tried to really block himself from harm? Also, Shedinja is a cicada shell. Anyway, people are claiming left and right to have been chandalure cursed, yet I don't remember Chandalure's hex on Cicada

also, Dive, what would the fire power up do to Chandalure and how would one earn it?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Tally:

Endearing Character Trait [8] - Roswell, LykosHand, Venus, Cataline, Megagun, Purplecicada, Quinnox 2, Digital Amber

Jace Stormkirk [1] - Jace Stormkirk

Not voted yet [2] - Sailboat, Endearing Character Trait

Post Tally: [requirement is 2 posts per Day Phase]

Digital Amber [8]
Megagun [7]
Quinnox 2 [6]
Venus [5]
Roswell [5]
Cataline [4]
LykosHand [4]
Sailboat [4]
Jace Stormkirk [3]
Endearing Character Trait [2]
Purplecicada [1] [Warning]

Day Three Results / Night Three

The Pokemon Alliance decided to pause their finding of the Soul Society members in pursuit for N's Group. They had deemed that his group was already a threat to their Alliance, and if they didn't find him, the consequences would be severe...

They looked into the more suspicious members of their group. Surely, some of them had betrayed the Alliance due to joining N's advocacy. They deemed Endearing Character Trait to be N hiding amongst the sheep.

True enough, he believed in liberation and freedom of Pokemon, however, he wasn't whom they were looking for...

Endearing Character Trait is dead. He is a Follower of N.

======

Night Three has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Strictly no commenting on the thread at this time.

======

Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia Player List

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as Mienshao [Modkilled D2]
 2. Quinnox as Keldeo [Killed N0]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. Sailboat as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Psychotic Pudu > Purplecicada as ???
 7. Greninja as Aegislash [Killed D2]
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Roswell as ???
10. Venus as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Alistair as Blaine [Lynched D1]
13. Endearing Character Trait as a Follower of N [Lynched D3]
14. Snowy Amine as Togepi [Killed D2]
15. Anti_Hero as Chandelure [Lynched D2]
16. Digital Amber as ??? 
17. Refty365 > Quinnox 2 as ???

Night Three Results / Day Four

The war was beginning to draw to a close. The different factions have presented their individual attacks. The Pokemon Alliance was mostly successful in its plans, preventing anyone from dying due to the Soul Society for four nights straight, and taking down 3 not of their own thus far. The Soul Society has been unfortunate for the most part, as with Absol who hasn't given a kill from its curses.

Meanwhile, N's Group was fast approaching. Endearing Character Trait's death may have been a hindrance, but his sacrifice would not be in vain. They were ready to take another in their cause...

No one died again. Yay!

======

Day Four has started. You have 48 hours to discuss on whom to vote for.

======

Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia Player List

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as Mienshao [Modkilled D2]
 2. Quinnox as Keldeo [Killed N0]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. Sailboat as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Psychotic Pudu > Purplecicada as ???
 7. Greninja as Aegislash [Killed D2]
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Roswell as ???
10. Venus as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Alistair as Blaine [Lynched D1]
13. Endearing Character Trait as a Follower of N [Lynched D3]
14. Snowy Amine as Togepi [Killed D2]
15. Anti_Hero as Chandelure [Lynched D2]
16. Digital Amber as ??? 
17. Refty365 > Quinnox 2 as ???

GJ Hydreigon/Nurse Joy/Steven, since presumably at least one of them is the reason for another deathless night.

Anyway, I do have an idea on who to lynch (more due to process of elimination than anything else, as well as general suspicions), but I'll wait for anyone to provide other evidence before I vote.

Edited by Roswell

To answer your question, Venus, last night I began investigating some of last night's RCs (since, as I believe someone pointed out previously, N could be masquerading as the role of one of his cultists, and he's starting to become an issue), starting with Sailboat (who claimed Steven). They came up clean, for what it's worth. Still yet to find anyone who isn't clean yet, but at this point I believe I've narrowed it down enough to make at least an educated guess.

Edited by Roswell

Guest Sparkin'

I don't know why you would investigate a rc over a non-clear. Doesn't seem like a better idea than the later.

And you're also a possible N right now. I get that N would recruit in the roleclaims, and you're the one who they'd definitely go for, being the cop and all of that

But right now. I'm gonna [Eliminate] purplecicada. That's my placeholder vote, as I'll be hunting for N.

If I don't come up with a good result, that's gonna be my vote.

What an intruiging day indeed. I do agree that we should keep Absol alive for now, I am also weary of us finding N, only to have Absol use that information to give himself his kill. However, we would gain quite the advantage. Other note, what if N recruited Absol, then claimed Absol role as himself. 

There are three reasons for a potential no night kill, Joy defends an attack, N recruits the killer, or someone roleblocked the killer. I roleblocked Cicada last night. I feel more wary about trusting Ross now, due to Joy not blocking cult recruits, Ross was likely a premium target

I was not approached last night by anyone at all. So Joy did not come to protect me nor did Steven do anything in attempt to give me a gun/vest (as well as Froslass not doing that either). By this I can tell N was either roleblocked or does not see me as a threat. I do very well believe cicada has potential to be Shedinja. I was going to use my action to reveal them but I suspected Hydreigon would roleblock them so I chose otherwise. If Blaziken is still out there switching us around there is also the possibility he is changing up targets potentially making it so that Joy protects someone who actually was targeted or making someone end up targeting who they didn't want. If we narrow it down I honestly suspect cicada, and Venus. Cicada for obvious reasons. Venus because it seems they are bandwagoning onto literally every vote that starts. I do not believe they are truly wanting to vote for those people but more just trying to keep out of the spotlight for as long as possible. Which seems like something N would do. We can vote one off today while I block and get info on the other tonight if you trust my suspicions. 

Guest Sparkin'

I can agree about purplecicada, but the thing about me?

I can get my voting history along with others just to compare it and show that you are completely wrong about it...The only time that I've joined a bandwagon was Anti_Hero's. 

Quoting isnt working for me but @DigitalAmber That is what I am saying. Venus has not started any bandwagons. He's only joined in on them then dropped off when he noticed information changed.

@Venus Not true. You also tried to join in on the voting against me even when you basically knew who I was and knew I was no threat. You also say you're hunting for N but what can you really do to hunt for him is the real question.

Edited by Quinnox
Venus's post loaded late so I added a response to him.

• Global Mods

I replaced someone, in case you didn't remember. =P It would be very ironic if I replaced someone who picked Shedinja. I am not Shedinja. I could be N, but that's for you to decide. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Additionally, I wouldn't be talking with letters and numbers if I wasn't hexed. .-. You guys have every reason to be suspicious of me, considering I haven't been active enough. But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm scum. Maf could have not killed, or went for someone Joy saved, to frame me. Please take that into consideration before you decide who to lynch.

Hey, just putting this out, but there is a decent chance the two mafia are now cultists. Also, if Frosslass is still around, she probably is handing out vests now, just to blend in and cause chaos.

Edited by DigitalAmber
Grammer