[Game Over] Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia - N's Cult Wins

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Roswell If you want to start claiming roles fine. I'm the Mysterious Individual. I'm a part of the alliance but my actions are limited. I have 3 and can only use each once much like Ampharos but each are very useful. I was trying to draw attention to myself the previous day so that I could use one of my actions the recent night and then I would've been able to start providing information. 

I can help reveal a prime suspect's role at a cost, or even invalidate someone's actions for a night. Basically I just told you what I wanted to keep secret to make the game not as roleclaim and snowball to the end like I've noticed in past games. But it seems like that's not going to happen because if I don't claim my role then you guys will prettt much bandwagon and lynch me before I can help ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ now N and the Soul Society knows who 3 of us are.

Wow, well I was going to point out, N acted on N0, when Quinnox aka Keldeo KO'ed himself/herself. So, sorry for not thinking and reacting sooner. It just seemed to me a foolish decision and really puts some suspicion on those who would have suggested that Quinnox was N. Especially when I had already guessed who Quinnox was ahead of time.

I feel like tonight is the night I die, Roswell is likely cult after tonight, if not already(unlikely) i am a candidate for Maf elimination, the main one before Roswell  role claimed. I have a chance to pull a lucky block and with people claiming left and right I have a decent chance of finding the new Aegislash. Joy, please protect Roswell, from the Maf. Anyway, Ross, feel free to list your innocence and guilt list. It will help everyone. 

@Quinnox Fair enough then. Apologies for forcing you to reveal, but I only have so much to go on.

With that in mind, Eliminate Endearing Character Trait. Still a shot in the dark, but given the information I have, the odds are fairly good.

@Megagun Given how Quinnox didn't replace someone until D1, it's entirely possible the person they replaced still visited someone before informing that a replacement was needed. Unlikely, but still possible.

@DigitalAmber: Fair point. Both Jace Stormkirk and Megagun are innocent. That isn't to say they're not cultists, but since they held good intentions when I scanned, they can't be Mafia, N or Absol.

Endearing sent up so many red flags to a variety of people. Endearing also happened to be my roleblock victim before Ampharos discharged

Currently the suspicsion list includes: Lykos, Sailboat, Caitline, PurpleCicada, Endearing(Likely will be gone today), and Venus.

Out of these 5(6 if you count whoever dies today), 3 are villainous scum

Eh, I didn't expect to get off the danger list. Though don't concern yourselves, I'm going to die anyways.

In fact.... Since everyone knows that, I'm automatically a bad candidate to kill/cult due to my impending Modkill. Might as well role claim, just to help you townies because I already lost~ 

I am Absol~ I have 0 out of 2 kills needed, and am unaffiliated with the cult, as you can tell by flavor text-- well, actually my curse went first, but well, you won't misplace your trust in me not being. As I said, Anti's accusations made me a less likely candidate for N.

I am no threat. But for now use this role claim to help you eliminate options. 

Or at least, I hope this role claim doesn't backfire...

Edited by Cataline
Accidentally writes one word twice

Guest Sparkin'

@Megagun I'm pretty sure I voted Cataline because Anti_Hero was mafia, and Anti_Hero soft defended Cataline in a previous post. Mafia has no reason to defend someone who isn't a confirmed townie, so I thought there was some connection there.

And my vote on Quinnox? I followed Roswell's lead. Though I did suspect Quinnox was the mysterious individual, because they always said "I'll be helpful" in all their posts. It was a sorta unknown behaviour to me, and something unknown is mysterious.

Also, FMPOV, through elimination, the mafia is in purple, Lykos, Sailboat and ECT. Hearing a roleclaim from at least one of them can confirm the others.

[Eliminate] EndearingCharacterTrait

Edited by Sparkin'

Interesting, at this moment the only two whom i am inclined to believe is ampharos and absol. Why? cuz ampharos discharged makes him not a sus, and absol will lose the game if they dont speak soon.

But since this  is now a roleclaim game when for me I think N could just 'steal' his cult's role... might as well.

I'm Steven

N0- i gave alistair a vest. I can't prove this to you cuz you guys lynched him. Yeah I also suspected him N0 cuz of synchronicity to Anti_Hero but since he was holding my alibi I didn't bothered with lynching him.

N1- I gave a vest to LykosHand. only him can prove this. I wanted to give it to roswell but since Lykos said to blaziken that they should protect ross, I thought that chicken did protect ross thinking that he would switch him with lykos (that's what i would do btw. Since he suggested it he might as well be the sacrifice to do it)

I don't give away guns. Why would I? when there's a cult and mafs around it may kill me.

Anyway, I'm fine to get investigated. It's not like I am hiding anything but know this: N could also visit me but you'll not gonna know that cuz it'll be  to late.

Now, while ECT, is really sus at this point I will gonna go about and figure something out:

Venus, why did you purposefully removed Jace  Stormkirk from your suspects? What are you really? or better question what is jace stormkirk really?

Hey um, didn't Roswell just say he investigated Jace Stormkirk and Megagun? Also just pointing out the following...Jace Stormkirk was going to be the receiver of a Hex by Chandelure...which means he should not be Mafia anyways. Roswell already claimed Caitlin, and this was confirmed by Togepi giving Jace Stormkirk information of Roswell visiting me, Megagun. Which I can confirm did not have any form of negative effect and Roswell confirmed he did visit me. In fact, there is no reason to doubt Roswell at all, though I do question some of his Analytical skills. 

My question for you @sailboat, is...Absol will lose the game if he doesn't speak soon? Explain

N could steal someone's role? More Explain

Further Note, do the followers of N get the ability to communicate and plan how they will post? Are the combining their posts to throw us off N's scent?

Guest Sparkin'

kek. N's scent...

@sailboatIt's like Megagun said, and plus, I copied the suspects in his list.

About N stealing roles, I think you mean that a recruited cult member will give their role to N just so N can go unharmed?

For some reason my ping wont work properly megagun, so you better ask that question to Dive cuz I also asked him the same thing. Will N gonna have the ability to talk with his cult? >N
  -     As the young idealist who desires to have a utopia for Pokemon by separating the world of humans and pokemon in a means called liberation, N recruits another character every night to join his cause. The characters recruited to his cause lose their former alignment and abilities, and join his team as they plan to equal or outnumber all other factions combined

I asked dive about that cuz of the last sentence.

Absol, will no longer have a chance in this game cuz he will be suspicious as time goes on. So he might as well reveal himself cuz at least he won't get lynched thus he still have more chances to kill someone. 

but right now? I'm more inclined to kill N for that matter. Cuz I'm losing my trust, to everyone as time goes by as long as he's alive. As for absol, he may be a threat but does he have enough experience to predict properly on who will gonna get lynched? And sides even if he will be the last to get lynched as long as town is majority town will only lose one and bam he's still dead anyway

I have 0 kills and also going to lose electricity and my wifi. Because of a  rather vicious storm. Electricity here isn't great. I don't see it coming back.

I'm role claiming because I'll be modkilled due to inactivity. There's no way I can get two kills when I couldn't even curse today. 

But if I am somehow around, you have my head.. My only concern is that it may take two days to modkill me and I could be culted then. But again, you can kill me the next day phase if you please.

@Megagun I remember you questioning what Venus meant by N stealing roles. N asks the role of a player before he brainwashed them, then he claims to be that role unopposed. That's what I would do, if I was N. Also, Cicada and Lykos are the only one yet to prove there innocence, along with the soon to be dead endearing, who hadn't yet roleclaimed. Me and Quinn will block Cicada and lykos tonight, if all goes well. 

Eliminate Endearing Character Trait

• Global Mods

I have actually been super busy with moving irl (which has suddenly came up), which explains why I haven't been posting much. I was also cursed previous day phase, and as mentioned before mafia wouldn't target one of their own. I want to wait and see how things peg out before I start roleclaiming. For now, I'll [eliminate] EndearingCharacterTrait, as he is more scummy to me.

My three current scumreads are Venus, EndearingCharacterTrait, and Lykos. Of course, they could all be cultists. Venus seems to be the most scummiest to me due to his behaviour.

I appreciate the concern but I rather be believed for my argument. In any case, I hope you don't think that makes you any more innocent in my eyes, cause no offense but you're a lil bit suspicious, unless I overlooked something..

I suppose we are all bent on this decision.

[Eliminate] Endearing Character Trait

They don't strike me as N, but as long as they aren't town.. 

If I'm protected I can reveal someone's role but the downfall is I won't be able to speak the next day and it would mean I need protection for that night. I can protect myself the following night with a different action in order to be able to speak the day after and let you all know what I found out. That's one thing I could do for us. That's probably the smartest way I can think to go about this current suspicion list. 

Eliminate EndearingCharacterTrait