[Game Over] Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia - N's Cult Wins

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Tally:

Venus [8] - Roswell, LykosHand, Megagun, Purplecicada, Quinnox 2, Digital Amber, Jace Stormkirk, Sailboat

Roswell [1] - Venus

Not voted yet [1] - Cataline

Post Tally: [requirement is 2 posts per Day Phase]

Digital Amber [8]
Venus [7]
Megagun [5]
Quinnox 2 [4]
Purplecicada [4] 
Roswell [3]
Jace Stormkirk [3]
LykosHand [2]
Sailboat [2]
Cataline [0] [Warning]

Day Four Results / Night Four

Yet another of the Prophecies was fulfilled:

"And she who had lain low
In the hopes of keeping the people safe
From the killing that may happen
Has been brought to light

Accused, betrayed, left behind
Nurse Joy stood at the gallows
To be executed was her fate
Yet she smiled even in death"

Venus said as his final statement, "I'm hoping to see your faces once you see me flip. Thanks!"

Venus was Alistair'd. He is Nurse Joy.

======

Night Four has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

======

Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia Player List

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as Mienshao [Modkilled D2]
 2. Quinnox as Keldeo [Killed N0]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. Sailboat as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Psychotic Pudu > Purplecicada as ???
 7. Greninja as Aegislash [Killed D2]
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Roswell as ???
10. Venus as Nurse Joy [Lynched D4]
11. Megagun as ???
12. Alistair as Blaine [Lynched D1]
13. Endearing Character Trait as a Follower of N [Lynched D3]
14. Snowy Amine as Togepi [Killed D2]
15. Anti_Hero as Chandelure [Lynched D2]
16. Digital Amber as ??? 
17. Refty365 > Quinnox 2 as ???

Night Four Results / Day Five

The Pokemon Alliance was backed to a corner. Only a few of them remained loyal to the cause. Some had been killed, some had chosen to betray in pursuit of freedom, while others had been judged wrongly and executed. What was it that they said in the beginning of everything? We shall purge the threat easily, just like we did before.

But what happened? Sorrow, death, destruction, betrayal. Were they going to be torn apart, their goals lost in the winds of time? 

Meanwhile, one of the Soul Society rejoiced in triumph. Finally, the Soul Society has had its first kill in a long time! Glory shall be ours... and we shall start with that pesky Hydreigon! 

On the other hand, N approached another in the hopes of encouraging them to join their cause. Unfortunately, N wasn't able to succeed in his plan. Was it due to his stuttering? Or his tripping before the person? Or was it some other reason?

Absol looked on across the plain. He smiled evilly. Maybe, just maybe Absol would get the chance Absol wanted all along today.

=====

The crystal ball reflected a murky future. It signalled that the future was not yet decided. Would the hands of fate turn to the Pokemon Alliance who strived to find meaning in this world? Or would it turn to the Soul Society instead who preferred to renew the impure world? Or perhaps the once lonely N in pursuit of freedom would victor? Or would Absol come and sweep the glory from all of them?

This day would be a decisive day for the clocks to time, a day that will go down in Pokemon History...

Digital Amber is dead. He is Hydreigon.

======

Day Five has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about whom to vote for and why.

======

Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia Player List

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as Mienshao [Modkilled D2]
 2. Quinnox as Keldeo [Killed N0]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. Sailboat as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Psychotic Pudu > Purplecicada as ???
 7. Greninja as Aegislash [Killed D2]
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Roswell as ???
10. Venus as Nurse Joy [Lynched D4]
11. Megagun as ???
12. Alistair as Blaine [Lynched D1]
13. Endearing Character Trait as a Follower of N [Lynched D3]
14. Snowy Amine as Togepi [Killed D2]
15. Anti_Hero as Chandelure [Lynched D2]
16. Digital Amber as Hydreigon [Killed N4]
17. Refty365 > Quinnox 2 as ???

Edited by Magister Divergent

I'm like 99% sure N is LykosHand. I didn't even get to question him with my action last night but I chose him to invalidate his night actions. It would make sense him not making a move due to the fact that I prevented him. I may be able to have some information later but for now this is all I can say to help. 

I doubt we have a later. I would suggest that we need to go after either Lykoshand or Sailboat as neither of them have given us any form of advice, help, or any other such success. Purplecicada is also on such a list. I also had a scary thought, if Cataline really is N, claiming Absol because she already recruited N. However there is no way of knowing. The only form of knowledge is this. 

Quinnox you messed with Lykoshand and it worked. 

Alright I've confirmed it. LykosHand is N. 

Eliminate LykosHand. 

He was going to convert me to a cultist tonight tonight but I stopped him in his tracks. Long story short to put an end to the cult he must go today. 

He also gave me a bit of information that cicada is the last Mafia. Considering he has not really recruited any Pokémon alliance members and we suspected cicada to begin with it checks out. So that could be our target the the next day or even tonight. I can reveal his role next night however I won't be able to speak the next day. @Magister Divergent Can I still vote during that period though?

If I can vote and you see me vote cicada that's all you'd need to know. But I'd need protection this next night for this to work

EDIT: @Cataline My action allowed me to chat directly with Lykos personally and I asked a question that wasn't related to the Mafia game that could help me solidify if he was N. One of his favorite games is Black which N originated from. And then in regards to actual Mafia he believes me and Megagun are the key to winning this and he was heading to us next. I believe this is the right move it checks out logically. 

Edited by Quinnox

Eliminate LykosHand. 

Hopefully this makes losing Hydreigon worth it, since if this isn't N we can't block both the recruitment and the mafia kill anymore (unless I'm forgetting something, which I admittedly could be).

• Global Mods

It is also possible that Lykos lied about who is mafia. Unfortunately, it seems that Blaziken might have been culted otherwise they could have saved Hydreigon last night. Just a thought! But, yes, we should eliminate N first before we decide on what else to do. Unfortunately, this means we are more than likely to lose several of our innocents - obviously they're not innocents anymore but we don't know (mostly because they won't come forward) how many have been culted. Heck, even I could have been.

[eliminate] LykosHand.

• Global Mods

I'm only placing this now as I might not remember to post something later, and would rather reach the 2 post limit. You guys don't have to follow suit.

[Final Vote] LykosHand.