[Game Over] Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia - N's Cult Wins

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much time we have left to vote but I know I'll be fairly busy today/tomorrow so I'm going to throw in my main suspicion right now as my vote. 

Eliminate Venus

Even if cicada is suspicious I feel Venus is more important to think about and he has a chance of being N. If he's taken down and we're right, then we're a step closer to finishing out this game.

Guest Sparkin'

I go away for a few hours, and this mess happens?

Shaking my head, can't believe that you're letting the cult bandwagon me. If I really was N, why would I support a bandwagon on my followers?

You guys are really okay with this?

You're gonna lose someone very important to you guys...

Alright, I can't trust you'll do something like unvote, so I'mma roleclaim. I'm nurse joy, and I've been protecting Roswell ever since N0 and never protected anyone else.

Now, think about it. Considering the number of players, and the number of voters on me, it's impossible for me to be N.

But yeah, since you won't believe me, I'm not gonna try anything else.

[Eliminate] Roswell for being culted.

• Global Mods

I was simply stating what a reason for mafia not killing could have been. It's a common mafia tactic for them to not kill if someone else is being suspected/roleblocked. Could have been the case here.

Are we voting for Venus or Roswell?

Guest Sparkin'

Which is why it's a better idea to vote him than me. Cult would never waste a chance to cult the cop. If I really was N, Roswell wouldn't be voting me now.

Guest Sparkin'

This is my way of hinting that there's no hope for me. Yes, I'm N.

All cult that I could recruit were ECT. I couldn't send in another night action after that.

ECT was nurse joy and I tried to claim their role, but you got me. You got the bad guy and the cult is now over.

Oh no, I'm gonna lose...

Happy?

• Global Mods

For some reason, I don't buy this. Something about this smells funny, like you're trying to protect the real N, which could be any one of us. However, to save myself from being modkilled, I'm going to go ahead anyway. [eliminate] Venus.

Guest Sparkin'

Don't ruin this plz.

I'm pretty sure that every role claim is culted. Roswell is at the top of the list for the cult, so that's my idea for tomorrow, if there's one.

GG