[Game Over] Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia - N's Cult Wins

Daniel Blackworth

Blaziken swapped me last night, so I couldn't do anything really. I couldn't prove nor deny Greninja as mafia, but I am fairly confident he is Aegislash. Also, did N recruit anyone N0?

Edited by DigitalAmber

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, @DigitalAmber, you said Blaziken swapped you and Greninja? Intruiging. The statement by Dive for N1 included that Absol chose one person and fate changed it due to the target being switch. Makes me wonder, if either Greninja or Digital Amber we're the target of Absol, then we must assume both of you are at risk. Which would you have almost assured that someone would be lynched? We should contemplate these possibilities.

Furthermore, @Roswell, Interesting Development. It is my opinion that you are at least for the moment, not a threat. 

I was probably Absol Cursed, so I won't end up voting against Greninja. I don't know if blaze targeted both me and Greninja, but I know I was affected by my own power. Luckily Aegislash/Greninja was predicting they would be role blocked again and didn't try to attack, or something sinister happened. 

If Absol targets Digital and says "You can't vote Greninja, and if Greninja dies, you die." But since both were targeted by Blaziken it seems, then reverse "Greninja can't vote Digital, if Digital dies, Greninja dies." So, by this circumstance, I believe that lynching Greninja is a safe way to avoid giving Absol a kill. 

[ELIMINATE] - GRENINJA

roswell havent reacted with megagun so i assume megagun is clean(?) unless there's something or someone that will prove otherwise.

I'm curious, gren do you have any defense on amber's claim that you are the sword? i think depending on your answer it might seal your fate. Amber is so vigorous with his claim that i think he is not lying(?) well to my own observation at least.

@Megagun I got a bit confused on how Blaze works and when it said Absol's result was changed i though it was because he was part of the switch. Things coulda been interesting if the sword cut himself last night, though. Also, Megagun I am confident you are not Maf, cant say anything about cults, but due to starting the Greninja vote, which might strengthen with Greninja's response, you are deemed innocent(Unless cult info comes up)

Edited by DigitalAmber

To confirm what Sailboat's saying, as far as I can tell, Megagun is indeed clean. Given some of the roles in play (as well as N being one of the last to move in the night) this might not be 100% accurate, but it's something, at least.

Anyway, for lack of a better alternative atm (although I may change this throughout the day), Eliminate Greninja

Given the actual interaction that occurred last night between myself and @Roswell I am inclined to believe that both myself and he are clean, for now at least, given how N operates. On that note, we should try to seek out the N before he takes over us all.

Furthermore, I believe that both Aegislash and Froslass are still aligned however the lack of any Hex implies that Chandelure is possibly a follower of N or was roleblocked, barring the possibility of just going about the "not acting" route.

I've noticed I don't believe anyone has gone for me yet after the Keldeo incident meaning I feel like I'll be visited during the next night by at least one person. Hopefully nothing is to happen to me but protection is not vital as I haven't offered much lately. I should be fine.  We have a long fight ahead of us to eliminate the cult and Mafia. If we think thoroughly we can pull through. 

I do believe at the moment the discussion despite being confusing, does make some sense. I know I won't have time to make the voting deadline due to being busy with personal life. I'm sorry if this vote does backfire on us but we need to follow what potential leads we have. 

Eliminate - Greninja

@DigitalAmber what did I say or do that you were able to conclude that I am Aegislash? Aegislash not attacking was probably a move to frame me. Also I don't want to roleclaim this early yet. Also my opinion on who to vote, "IF" I am indeed Aegislash, wouldn't it be better to not lynch me/him, Hydrei can just RB Aegi.

I could reveal my role and you will find evidence stacking up. I would rather live though. If I did reveal and send you to the grave, the replacement would certainly kill me. You can safely roleclaim and ask for cleric protection. Regardless, N is a bigger threat. Us townies can keep the sword in check with the dragon. Sadly the two deaths were self inflicted. Anyway, this is not helpful for my argument but this stems from minor ego(I think my 50% worked) and a 50/50 chance. I've been sloppy and some can likely guess my role correctly

Edited by DigitalAmber

This big dragon can keep aegislash in check. Also by now most people should know your role digital... If we manage to kill N town wins. If not then n will win. There are only a few roles dangerous to N that is Caitlin... If Caitlin reveals herself then she is converted to cult and uses her roleclaim to kill someone else ... Hydreigon that is keeping aegislash in check and lastly aegislash himself. This are the roles that are dangerous to N 

Of course guns are too but if he is lucky and got a vest...

I would so prefer to eliminate a cult member... Anyone has a suggestion?

I haven't been feeling tip top shape so I can't grant any observations or deductions besides agreeing with the Mafia & N situation getting desperate. Seems we dodged an Absol but the tricky thing with N is that someone who was innocent yesterday may not be today or tomorrow. I'll throw my vote in later.

UPDATE:

You have around 22 - 24 hours until this Day Phase ends (or maybe later if I happen to not be finished with my Debate Tournament). Please get your votes in before the deadline. Vote format is [Eliminate] Player Name. Abstaining is not allowed.

Vote Tally:

Greninja [4] - Purplecicada, Roswell, Megagun, Quinnox 2 

Not voted yet [10] - Venus, Jace Stormkirk, Digital Amber, Greninja, Cataline, Anti_Hero, Sailboat, Paul25, Endearing Character Trait

Post Tally: [requirement is 2 posts per Day Phase]

Megagun [5]
Anti_Hero [4]
Digital Amber [5]
Roswell [3]
Endearing Character Trait [2]
Cataline [2]
Jace Stormkirk [4]
Greninja [1]
LykosHand [2]
Sailboat [2]
Quinnox 2 [4]
Venus [1]
Purplecicada [2]
Paul25 [1] 

@DigitalAmber Warning - it's stated in the rules that editing of posts is discouraged. If you're only doing it for grammatical errors, you may do so, but you may not do edits such as removing votes (which I believe I've seen when I viewed the thread earlier)