[Game Over] Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia - N's Cult Wins

Daniel Blackworth

I don't want to bandwagon anyone as I have no idea who to vote for. It also sucks because providing information on whom Keldeo targeted would be cheating considering she (me) is dead. I'll be around to help as much as I can for this day phase.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I'm thinking Ross is our ally and i have the impression that something bad will happen to him since he voted for Alistair. So if i can ask, Blaziken can "protect" Ross in the next night for his salvation?

It may also be his demise. if they predict that he will get protection mafia will use another target and blaziken switches targets, so it is possible to still kill him (by accident)

• Global Mods

Oh man, I've only just caught up with things. Irl commitments got in the way. Because I have no one else to vote for, I'm gonna [eliminate] Venus. This is only because I know him from another Mafia game. :P

If we have any better ideas, then I'll change my vote.

It's pretty difficult to convince others not to vote against you without roleclaiming, in other words painting a target on your back... All I'm gonna say is, I can be useful to discover whom the mafia is (provided I don't get roleblocked).

[Eliminate] Roswell, for no other reason than his vote against me.

41 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

It may also be his demise. if they predict that he will get protection mafia will use another target and blaziken switches targets, so it is possible to still kill him (by accident)

But the mafia will not know with who will be switched.

I will wait before voting honestly.

Of course they wouldn't know . That is why I said by accident 

Also I think o should vote now, since I will go to sleep now.

In that case there are a few things I would like to state. Cataline said something suggesting that she is a cult member (maybe not N but a cult member ) this means that she has to die... 

And from Roswell statement he is most likely town (and since no one went against to what he said ...) I think it's a bit suspicious that Alistair voted against him (even if Roswell started the vote) 

Eliminate Alistair 

I may still change my role. 

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

I'm thinking Ross is our ally and i have the impression that something bad will happen to him since he voted for Alistair. So if i can ask, Blaziken can "protect" Ross in the next night for his salvation?

Maybe Nurse Joy will be more helpful than Blaziken.

6 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

And from Roswell statement he is most likely town (and since no one went against to what he said ...) I think it's a bit suspicious that Alistair voted against him (even if Roswell started the vote) 

Roswell just needs Blaziken's confirmation so that we can really know he's town so I agree that Roswell is innocent until proven guilty.

I said something that suggested I was a cult member? I'm definitely not (not yet at least?) but eh, nothing I can prove for the time being. 

I'm not quite sure about killing Alistair though..

[Eliminate] Greninja

Because choosing people without suspicion is basically abstaining.

Edited by Cataline
Grammar

I have a gut feeling that Greninja is mafia. I don't want to look suspicious buy agreeing with a potential cult member, but Greninja has a high chance of being Aegislash. So, Hydreigon, please block the same person you did last night, especially if it was Greninja. If Greninja is permanently role-blocked as Aegislash, then the Maf cant attack. Because i think Hydreigon found Aegislash, we need to rid the world of his cronies. Sorry Alistair, but you raise my suspicion sensors. Especially by saying you got role blocked. Roswell, Greninja verifying your innocence makes me suspect you slightly, but i have no evidence. 

[Eliminate] Alistair

Edited by DigitalAmber

UPDATE:

You have around 12 hours until this Day Phase ends. Please get your votes in before the deadline. Vote format is [Eliminate] Player Name. Abstaining is not allowed.

Vote Tally:

Alistair [3] - Roswell, Anti_Hero, Digital Amber

Endearing Character Trait [2] - Venus, Jace Stormkirk

Roswell [1] - Alistair

Greninja [1] - Cataline

Venus [1] - Purplecicada

Not voted [8] - Paul25, Sailboat, Greninja, LykosHand, Megagun, EndearingCharacterTrait, Snowy Amine, Quinnox 2

Post Tally: [requirement is 2 posts per Day Phase]

Paul25 [1]
Cataline [4]
Sailboat [2]
Jace Stormkirk [4]
Purplecicada [2]
Greninja [3]
LykosHand [3]
Roswell [6]
Venus [2]
Megagun [7]
Alistair [8]
Endearing Character Trait [5]
Snowy Amine [2]
Anti_Hero [6]
Quinnox 2 [2]
Digital Amber [5]

I currently do not know of whom to vote for the purpose of lynching. However, after seeing the tally, I choose to give two a chance at luck. So, to keep the scores amongst them tied, I vote

[ELIMINATE] - ENDEARING CHARACTER TRAIT

After reflecting on who to vote, i made this decision:

[Eliminate] Alistair

It is really suspect that you voted for Ross just because he voted for you. If we will find out that you are our ally, i will be really sorry for had voted you.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

Very well. I didn't want to have to do it right now, but since a good number of players are turning against me, I'm going to claim my role as Blaine.

I tried planting a data chip on Paul25 on N0, for no particular reason other than him being on top of the list of players, and well, gotta start somewhere. 

I was informed that my action didn't go through, no more, no less. 

Caitlin, feel free to investigate me and verify that I'm indeed Alliance.

Joy, please consider protecting me tonight, as all the mafiosi are now aware of my role and are likely to select me as a target.

Hydreigon, if you indeed roleblocked me last night, please don't do it again, as it nullifies my usefulness.

To those who are bandwagoning on me, I have to say this makes you very suspicious in my eyes, since mafiosi would be all too happy to bandwagon on an Alliance player suspected by his own peers. I believe @EndearingCharacterTrait and @LykosHand are sincere in not really wanting to vote against me. However, the others seemed a little too eager to find a scapegoat.

There are 2 people that piqued my interest here tbh. Aaaand I can't quote them for some reason and ping is botching things up for me.

Anyway they are antihero and Alistair. I have no clue about them but my observation from their posts makes me suspicious

How? Anti hero and Alistair have an uncanny synchronicity in their posts. Makes me think they are maf or cult.

To lykos
As for me I'm a bit skeptical with chicken tactics (heh)but N is alive, nurse joy can't do anything about N and i think the other option is mysterious person x... But thing is we don't even know what exactly he does but if i have to guess... He protected jace... Assuming hydrei actually blocked Alistair. Anyway if ross is actually an info finder... I don't want him backstabbing us.

As for votes goes am thinking of

[Eliminate]- Anti_Hero

Assuming Alistair is telling the truth that he is an innocent townie then i wanna know why anti hero is in sync with him. 

Too bad i don't have time to press some more info right now as irl is kinda hectic for me. 

Based on all the statements, I'm rather suspicious of Alistair cause of him roleclaiming which is different from what I assume is his role. If he is indeed town then I will shift my attention to Roswell.

For the time being, I'll just vote:

[Eliminate] Alistair

@Greninja I'm curious to know what role you thought I had, and how you came to think that.

I've said everything I know, and whether you people still want to vote against me or not is entirely up to you. At least if I die you'll see I'm innocent, and hopefully won't get fooled into lynching an Alliance player again =p

I need to put a vote in now while I have a minute and I'm going to follow Cataline's example as I don't feel comfortable bandwagoning at the current moment. So I'm gonna vote for the first person on the "not voted" list.

Eliminate - Paul25

pls dont hate me paul