[Game Over] Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia - N's Cult Wins

Daniel Blackworth

Wait, Alistair you are innocent and so is Cataline. Can't confirm or deny cult though. If no kill happens tommarow then I know who Aegislash is. I have one huge suspect of who Aegislash is, and He voted against Alistair

Don't want to kill Blaine, since no one else has role claimed it. Amine won't end up lynched due to lack of votes so.

vote SnowyAmine

Edited by DigitalAmber

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DigitalAmber thank you for the change of heart, however I'm still the eliminated player as of now... still 6 votes against me if I'm counting well. 

Unless other players change their mind, I'll be lynched very shortly. 

The second highest vote tally is ECT's. So even if I don't have any other reason to vote for you, it seems my slim chance at survival would mean your death. Sorry.

I change my vote to [Eliminate] EndearingCharacterTrait

Alistair, I really don't think Hydreigon blocked you, so I'm thinking you could be cult or a man of mystery could pick from several roles and do One, like role blocks. Anyway, the main way I trust you I that I am 99% certain I know who Aegislash is and am going to try to prove it with my night action. I don't wanna rolevlaim yet, but I can tell you my suspect?

you know what, it might be Alistair's eyes. But Blaine is a useful old coot. Roswell semi claimed but using backing it up, so

Eliminate ECT

i am doing this blind ECT, sorry. Greninja is the real monster here. If I die in the night please kill him Alistair, as he is Aegislash

Edited by DigitalAmber

UPDATE:

You have around 12 hours until this Day Phase ends. Please get your votes in before the deadline. Vote format is [Eliminate] Player Name. Abstaining is not allowed.

Vote Tally:

Alistair [6] - Roswell, Anti_Hero, Greninja, LykosHand, Endearing Character Trait, Snowy Amine 

Endearing Character Trait [5] - Venus, Jace Stormkirk, Megagun, Digital Amber, Alistair

Greninja [1] - Cataline

Venus [1] - Purplecicada

Anti_Hero [1] - Sailboat

Paul25 [1] - Quinnox 2

Not voted [1] - Paul25 [Warning]

Post Tally: [requirement is 2 posts per Day Phase]

Alistair [10]
Megagun [8]
Anti_Hero [7]
Digital Amber [7]
Roswell [6]
Endearing Character Trait [6]
Cataline [4]
Jace Stormkirk [4]
Greninja [4]
LykosHand [4]
Sailboat [3]
Snowy Amine [3]
Quinnox 2 [3]
Venus [2]
Purplecicada [2]
Paul25 [1] [Warning]

Day One Results / Night One

The day was relatively chaotic.

Apparently, a few of the characters' actions failed. Probably due to some external factors, several of the actions seemed to go off to random places or just simply did not happen. The mystery remained unsolved, however, even as the sun had set.

There was disagreement in the Pokemon Alliance. Some were saying that Alistair's actions were emanating an evil omen. Of course, they had thought that some of the Soul Society members had infiltrated their camp, and it would be best to have them exterminated before they did more damage.

Alistair and Endearing Character Trait were accused of being traitors. Some decided to side with Alistair due to him stating that he was 'Blaine' while other sided with Endearing Character Trait because maybe Alistair was lying. Others, however, did not desire to choose a side, and simply accused someone while they smirked. Though some others remained quiet as they pointed fingers.

As the time reached noon, Alistair exclaimed, "Help me live! Vote for Endearing Character Trait. I want to live please!" However, some others may have supported him, but the greater majority condemned him. Alas, Steven Stone called Alistair and said, "You are hereby exiled from the camp!"

Alistair, the Tracker, was forced to leave the camp. Endearing Character Trait, meanwhile, wiped drops of sweat. 

Absol grimaced. Its target didn't make the cursed vote.

Alistair has been lynched. He was Blaine.

======

Night One has started. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. Strictly no commenting on the thread at this time.

======

Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia Player List

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as ???
 2. Quinnox as Keldeo [Killed N0]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. Sailboat as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Psychotic Pudu > Purplecicada as ???
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Roswell as ???
10. Venus as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Alistair as Blaine [Lynched D1]
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Snowy Amine as ???
15. Anti_Hero as ???
16. Digital Amber as ??? 
17. Refty365 > Quinnox 2 as ???

Night One Results / Day Two

The night was more silent than the night before. Some people laid low, in fear of being caught or in having their action wasted. Perhaps the exile of Blaine took a toll on the Pokemon Alliance. 

Despite this, some of the others still made their moves to attempt finding the enemy camp. Hydreigon, especially, was eager to find one of the Soul Society members as it reared its three heads in search of them.

Meanwhile, the Mysterious Individual stared out at the far sky, looking into the starry, starry night. The Mysterious Individual murmured, "It isn't time yet. I'll make my move later."

On the far corner, the Soul Society discussed and discussed about their course of action. A few of them lay passive, however, due to the events that had taken place the past day. Aegislash uttered, "We shall... rest... for now. Destruction... shall... come later..."

N took the night to recruit a new friend. He approached another character and whispered, "Let us create a beautiful world together."

Absol scanned the vast plains for a target. Absol was eager to pick that person... as Absol knew that person would be likely to target a certain person. Unbeknownst to Absol, someone changed the omen set upon the strings of destruction...

No one died. Yay!

======

Day Two has started. You have 48 hours for discussion and voting procedures. Remember that abstaining from voting is not allowed. Also, warning to @Paul25 ; you are required to fulfill post and vote requirement for this phase or risk elimination.

======

Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia Player List

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as ???
 2. Quinnox as Keldeo [Killed N0]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. Sailboat as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Psychotic Pudu > Purplecicada as ???
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Roswell as ???
10. Venus as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Alistair as Blaine [Lynched D1]
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Snowy Amine as ???
15. Anti_Hero as ???
16. Digital Amber as ??? 
17. Refty365 > Quinnox 2 as ???

So it seems this is my final post until the end of the game. Very well.

You Alliance peeps should keep an eye out for the real traitors. @DigitalAmber, I believe you're onto something. I hope you'll survive for as long as possible and can convince the others.

Meanwhile I'll just sit back and enjoy the show~

see ya in Fire Emblem mafia =p

UPDATE:

Snowy Amine checked his pocket. Yes, the gun he received was still intact. It still had that one bullet inside. Where he got the gun, that he didn't know. But, he was planning to use it on someone, taking a gamble in the meantime...

He hid in the bushes, creeping closer to his target. He readied the gun, holding it closer. He held it carefully and released it slowly as he said, "DIEEEEE!" Unfortunately, the gun was a fake, a gift from the Snow Land Pokemon Froslass, and the bullet was implanted on his face instead.

Snowy Amine is dead. He was Togepi.

That was unexpected. Curious who he wanted to kill ...

@Alistairi apologize for voting you. I only saw your statement after the day finished. Because of my missinterpretation I vote on you.

Anyway I have a question. If someone that is cult dies, what will appear? What I mean is, will the original role be revealed?

I am asking this because in my opinion in 2-3 nights cult will win 

Then we know that no one of cult died. This means they have 3 people. 4 mafia. 2 death. 1 other third party, 5 town (this is worst case scenario)

This means next night will b the last. Because next night cult will be 4, town 4 and mafia 4, both cult and mafia have a win condition this way, cult take over someone else, mafia be able to kill a cult before that happens. Anyway I believe cult wins. This means this day we have to kill a mafia or cult.

If we kill a mafia the cult wins next night. If we kill a cult then next night mafia might win next night. If we manage to kill (one of each) then we survive a little more.

Since we don't have keldeo the only option would be ampharos to use the ability next night. This means we get an extra turn. But if we kill a town...

There is also a possibility of using a gun but we saw the possible effect just now...

Edit. I might be mistaken (I am on my phone in public transports. If I am wrong then rectify me)

Edited by Anti_Hero

I might be helpful if I have more information to pinpoint who is who. That being said I'm in a spot where I can't do much but observe and provide what I do know (which still isn't much unfortunately). I believe nobody malicious managed to visit me though last night which gives me a good idea of how I can play that up the next night if I live so to speak (basically don't Alistair me pls I can be very helpful)

That was unexpected.. 

In any case, I'm just going to lightly reveal the info Togepi/Amine gave me N0, because it is actually pretty useless after D1's events.

"Alistair visited Paul" 

i didn't actually say anything because TBH it meant nothing. I asked Dive if it meant that Alistair lied about being blocked or if it was revealing his original intention even if the action didn't go through. Of course it was the second. I sorta believed he was blocked and if the info was enough to absolve him of blame I would have, but it didn't really take away the possibility.

Were Alistair Mafia it would have pointed to Paul being Town/3rd party. But since he was Blaine, it really doesn't mean anything. Kind of frustrating..

As I said at the time, I only gave my vote to Alistair because he'd been RB'ed in a day where the same seemed to be true of Aegislash, so I apologise for working using incomplete information.

That being said, does anyone have any suspicions today? I'm willing to defend someone who I know is innocent, but after the last day I'm hesitant to lead a lynch again.