[Game Over! GG] Mafia Mania: Investigations

7 hours ago, Quinnox said:

Greninja as I investigated him

5 hours ago, Candy said:

I also investigated Greninja

3 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I also investigated Greninja

Why me??? I'm innocent I swear You guys could use the information to based your roles from. 

I think I'll:

[Eliminate] FairFamily

My gut tells me that he is the enemy but if he says anything to prove his innocence then I will change my vote later.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 12 hours left in this phase.

* Update *

Voting Boards:

A. Day 1 Lynch

Megagun [1] - Cataline

Unicorn Jesus [1] - Candy

FairFamily [1] - Greninja

Quinnox [1] - Anti_Hero

Not voted [13] - Everyone else

B. Question Answering

Question A [4] - Anti_Hero, Candy, EndearingCharacterTrait, Megagun
Question B [0]
Question C [0]
Question D [0]
Question E [0]
Question F [10] - Hongaarse Beer, Pdart0304, Jace Stormkirk, Cataline, Alphagar, Quinnox, LykosHand, Paul25, Digital Amber, Greninja
Question G [0]
Not voted [3] Unicorn Jesus, Snowy Amine, FairFamily

[Also, just a note, you don't have to lynch someone from the Mafia side on the first day; it's mostly impossible to do so unless if the Mafia deliberately slips or you got real good detective skills or great luck.]

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

We have to vote, right?

[Eliminate] - Unicorn Jesus

Sorry, Jesus, nothing personal, as I said, we have to figure out the ones we investigated for know what kind of detective we are.

14 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

I think you are right but the problem would be the mafia, I personally would prefer it being randome. And I may change my vote depending how things go

What is about mafia? The sooner the most of us find out what they are the better chances we will have to find out who is mafia

I rolled an RNG and it pulled who's getting the majority vote so I guess I'll join you guys

Eliminate - Unicorn Jesus

You guys are too nice saying I have good detective skills I just loved reading mysteries as a kid

Day One Results / Night One

Voting Boards:

A. Day 1 Lynch

Unicorn Jesus [9] - Candy, Pdart0304, Jace Stormkirk, Alphagar, Quinnox, Megagun, Digital Amber, EndearingCharacterTrait, Snowy Amine

Megagun [1] - Cataline

Paul25 [1] - Lykos Hand

FairFamily [1] - Greninja

Quinnox [1] - Anti_Hero

Digital Amber [1] - Paul25

Not voted [3] - FairFamily, Unicorn Jesus, Hongaarse Beer

B. Question Answering

Question A [4] - Anti_Hero, Candy, EndearingCharacterTrait, Megagun
Question B [0]
Question C [0]
Question D [0]
Question E [0]
Question F [11] - Hongaarse Beer, Pdart0304, Jace Stormkirk, Cataline, Alphagar, Quinnox, LykosHand, Paul25, Digital Amber, Greninja, Snowy Amine
Question G [0]
Not voted [2] Unicorn Jesus, FairFamily

The first day was more than busy for the detectives. The discussion was quite lively, with different ideas being passed left and right, each one trying to find a way to solve the mystery that was now present in Investigatavia. Of course, the mystery was way deeper than they expected and they got more questions instead of answers. 

As the day passed, the detectives tried to find at least one of the Mafia, but their search yielded hardly anything. Still, there was a need to vote out someone as told by the Chief Detective, so they chose someone who had been silent in the entire investigation, Unicorn Jesus...

Unicorn Jesus is dead. He was a Detective.

Chief Detective Divergent gathered the Detectives once more before they left, "Ohoho, so you picked Question F, well some of you chose Question A, but F got the majority, so you deserve an answer for it. The number of Confused Detectives is five. Interesting, isn't it?"

The number of Confused Detectives is Five.

======

Night One has started. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. Strictly no commenting on the thread while it's night please.

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as ???
 2. Quinnox as ???
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. FairFamily as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Satoshi as a Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Alphagar as ???
10. Pdart0304 as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Candy as ???
13. Hongaarse Beer as ???
14. Endearing Character Trait as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as ???
18. Digital Amber as ??? 

Night One Results / Day Two

A detective investigated his neighbor detective. His neigbor detective investigated his neighbor's neighbor detective. His neighbor's neighbor detective investigated his neighbor's neighbor's neighbor detective. His neighbor's neighbor's neighbor detective investigated his neighbor's neighbor's neighbor's neighbor detective... And so on...

Anti_Hero asked the sky, "Can I investigate the dead?"

"No. You have nothing to glean from someone who cannot breathe." A voice behind him answered. "And the other won't have anything to glean from you too."

Before he could respond, he was whacked by a blunt stick.

Anti_Hero is dead. He was a Detective.

~~~~~

Chief Detective Divergent gathered the remaining detectives once more for the questions they could choose to be answered for the day. Some questions were retained while others were replaced with different questions.

"Here are you questions for this day phase:
(A) Who is the most investigated person so far?
(B) What kind of detective was Anti_Hero?
(C) How many Mafia are there?
(D) How many Confused Detectives are alive?
(E) How many Sane Detectives are there?
(F) How many Naive Detectives are there?
(G) What kind of detective was Unicorn Jesus?"

======

Day One has started. You have 48 hours to discuss and talk about game-related stuff. Discuss also on who to vote out for this round/phase (ABSTAINING in this game is NOT ALLOWED) and what information to recieve for this Day Phase.

Voting Formats:
* For voting out a player, [Eliminate] Player Name
* For receiving info, [Answer] Question (Letter)
Both votes are to be submitted each Day Phase.

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as ???
 2. Quinnox as ???
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. FairFamily as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Satoshi as a Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Alphagar as ???
10. Pdart0304 as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Candy as ???
13. Hongaarse Beer as ???
14. Endearing Character Trait as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as a Detective [Killed N1]
18. Digital Amber as ??? 

Noooo, Anti_Hero :(   I would like to know what kind of detective Unicorn Jesus was since he/she hasn't said a single thing 

So, Answer question G

If he/she was one of the confused detectives, then we're only left with four, because we know we started with 5

Ahahaaaaa fuck... We really gotta start sniping some Mafia soon. But even those who read "Mafia" can't trust their position.  

I guess I'll see what everyone's got to say today. Not excited by our current position though.

Paul, your trying a bit hard to eliminate me, I'm introverted, so I'm sorry if I sound cold. Anyway, I investigated you and it said mafia, so I might just be a confused detective. I ain't naive though. 

ELIMINATE-PAUL25

Ok, I am back. Now I'm goping to give my opinion about each question.

- (a) most investigated. Morbidly he is the one who should be killed of because he is the one that gives the best death for people to find information, also slightly better odds for being mafia.

- (b) Anti-Hero: useless there is no way anti-hero could know after one night what role he had and find someone suspicous. For finding confused people outclassed by (d).

- (c) amount of mafia: this piece of information gives a little bit of information about their roles to everybody. Basically depending on the occurences you can calculate the chance of gettig the amount of mafia/detectives if you had that role without knowing who that person was. 

- (d) Confused Detectives: equivlent to how many of the killed were confused. In order to decide your odds of being that detective you need the amount of maffia. odd(confused) = (amount of confused)/(total detectives) = (amount of confused)/(total people - maffia).

- (e) Sane Detectives: I'm not sure if including dead or not. Doesn't really matter though. In order to decide your odds of being that detective you need the amount of maffia. odd(Sane) =  (amount of sane)/(total people - maffia).
- (f) Naive Detectives: Same as (e)
- (g) Unicorn Jesus: useless there is no way he could know after one night what role he had and find someone suspicous. For finding confused people outclassed by (d).

So my advise for questions are A or D.

EDIT:So my advise for questions are A or C.

Edited by FairFamily
Wrong conculsio