[Game Over! GG] Mafia Mania: Investigations

47 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

We now know Jace is innocent, which is worthless as he is going to be dead. Anyway, interesting choice for who Quinn voted to eliminate, Winter is not here. I believe Quinn is referring to Anti or Satoshi, as Pail didn't have one suggestion.

This is very usefull. People who have usefull information but doubt about their role can use Jace as an easy checker.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DigitalAmber said:

Quinnox's death is now inevitable. If she is mafia I am certain of my role. Something Hongaarse said makes me a bit suspicious of him. The words "And Quinnox, nothing personal." I'm likely overthinking it, but that could be taken two ways. The first is that he hopes Quinn won't go Jace vengeance style next game or dislike him. The other way to interpret it is that Hongaarse is Mafia and is telling Quinn "I'm voting you out so I don't look suspicious". Quinn shall still likely die due to the public, and her death confirms my role so, sorry to you and everyone else if Quinn is innocent

ANSWER QUESTION C

ELIMINATE QUINNOX

I was hoping to kind of soften the pain in voting for Quinnox, as I did/do indeed fear that she might act the same against me as she has been doing against Jace in this game. 

That could ruin a future game very quickly for me and I don't want that

4 hours ago, FairFamily said:

You know you deserve to die for that joke alone ... .

Well, now you are not being fair....

I don't particularly like te way Jace talks about Quinn. After all the evidence I am pretty sure she is mafia, and I think I can't go wrong anymore about voting.

Also, I don't think eliminate the most voted will bring us any advantage, since most of us already have a good clue about what kind of detective they are. I spoted innocent and mafia on the already deceased innocent folk, so I guess I am not an useful detective after all.

[Eliminate] - Quinnox

[Answer] - Question C

11 minutes ago, pdart0304 said:

Well, now you are not being fair....

I don't particularly like te way Jace talks about Quinn. After all the evidence I am pretty sure she is mafia, and I think I can't go wrong anymore about voting.

Also, I don't think eliminate the most voted will bring us any advantage, since most of us already have a good clue about what kind of detective they are. I spoted innocent and mafia on the already deceased innocent folk, so I guess I am not an useful detective after all.

[Eliminate] - Quinnox

[Answer] - Question C

Not placing a capital doesn't make the pun any better.

Also you must be incredibly lucky to hit 2 dead people after 3 tries. 8.778280542986425339366515837104 % to be honest.

Just now, FairFamily said:

Not placing a capital doesn't make the pun any better.

Also you must be incredibly lucky to hit 2 dead people after 3 tries. 8.778280542986425339366515837104 % to be honest.

Well, for a guy with family in the name, you don't seem to be so familiar with family entretainment.

I stated before that I voted for people that I investigted in the first day, the person that I voted for was UnicornJesus, eliminated. I also investigated Lykos, as investigating somebody I was almost sure was innocent would help me find out what kind of detective I was. I got mafia for Unicorn and innocent fo Lykos, now I now I am a confused detective.

So, your math is as fair as you.

On 7/30/2017 at 2:55 PM, Quinnox said:

Tch, ya guys know how to bandwagon dontcha. Well it's evident what'll happen today. I have never played on this side but I feel I did good enough to get to where I am. Unfortunately my time is up; however, coincidentally Jace's time will be up tonight. See you in the underworld, hun. I don't go down alone. Would be really funny if you guys were wrong all along huh?

As for detecting the remaining mafia you've got one detective who was on the right track with only one of their suspicions, but that detective is now dead. I will hint at someone you should investigate tonight, take with it what you will. Where? How? In the open. Encrypted. Very lightly. Have fun Sherlocks.

Eliminate - WinterNaruto
[Answer] Question A

Try not to overthink. It's going to get you killed easily and that's something I can tell without a doubt, as I know how they think. 

i case anyone can not tell quinnox is talking about snowy anime.... but should we trust quinnox is the better question 

23 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

i case anyone can not tell quinnox is talking about snowy anime.... but should we trust quinnox is the better question 

Has anyone investigated Amine, that way we can tell if Quinn tells the truth

Spoiler

got mafia for Unicorn and innocent fo Lykos, now I now I am a confused detective.

you could be a confused detective, or you could be a Sane one. Stating your confused makes people less likely to trust your votes, but it also makes it less likely the mafia will target you, just a tip

Edited by DigitalAmber

Candy is Town, that means she's a detective, yes?

Eliminate - Quinnox

Answer - Question (C)

Edited by Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper)

All I can say is you put your trust in me last Mafia game. It helped you greatly. I know I'm dead so I have no reason to play evil and menacing with you fools. Take what you wish how you wish to take it.

Day Three Results / Night Three

Voting Boards:

A. Day 3 Lynch

Quinnox [12] - Jace Stormkirk, Fair Family, Cataline, Megagun, Candy, Hongaarse Beer, Digital Amber, Pdart0304, Greninja, Alphagar, EndearingCharacter Trait, Snowy Amine

Winter Naruto [Invalid] - Quinnox

B. Question Answering

Question A [1] -  Quinnox
Question B [0]
Question C [11] - Jace Stormkirk, Hongaarse Beer, Fair Family, Cataline, Greninja, Pdart0304, Megagun, EndearingCharacterTrait, Snowy Amine, Candy, Digital Amber
Question D [0]
Question E [0]
Question F [0]
Question G [0]

"Is Quinnox a Mafia member?"

"Wasn't she the trusted one during the Reborn fiasco?"

"That doesn't mean anything though."

"I guess so."

"LYNCH HER. LYNCH HER. LYNCH HER. SHE'S BEEN PUSHING FOR MY LYNCH SINCE THE BEGINNING."

Quinnox was executed, but not before she could give a cryptic message.

"I vote Winter Naruto. Take it any way you wish."

Quinnox is dead. She was a Mafia.

~~~~~

Chief Detective Divergent gathered the detectives to answer the question for the day. 

"The Sane and Paranoid Detectives haven't had any of their member/s killed as of now."

======

Night Three has started. Send in your night actions before the 24 hour time ends. Strictly no commenting on the thread during this phase.

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as a Detective [Lynched D2]
 2. Quinnox as a Mafia [Lynched D3]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. FairFamily as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Satoshi as a Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as a Detective [Killed N2]
 9. Alphagar as ???
10. Pdart0304 as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Candy as ???
13. Hongaarse Beer as ???
14. Endearing Character Trait as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as a Detective [Killed N1]
18. Digital Amber as ??? 

Night Three Results / Day Four

"See you in the underworld soon, Jace!" Quinnox told the town before being executed.

The town wasn't sure whether this was just bold words or it carried truth in it, but night came and the air was tense.

"Well, on the off chance I will survive today, let me investigate someone..."

And Jace Stormkirk set off to find his target. "Figures."

Before Jace could say anymore, a voice from behind him told, "An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. Good bye, Jace!"

Jace Stormkirk is dead. He was a Detective.

~~~~~

Chief Detective Divergent gathered the detectives to answer the question for the day for another question to be answered.

"Here are your choices ~
(A) What kind of Detective was Jace Stormkirk?
(B) Among the living players, who is the most investigated as of the moment?
(C) How many Sane Detectives are alive?
(D) How many Insane Detectives are alive?
(E) How many Naive Detectives are alive?
(F) How many Paranoid Detectives are alive?
(G) How many Confused Detectives are alive?
Choose well ~"

======

Day Four has started. You have 48 hours to discuss and talk about game-related stuff. Discuss also on who to vote out for this round/phase (ABSTAINING in this game is NOT ALLOWED) and what information to recieve for this Day Phase.

Voting Formats:
* For voting out a player, [Eliminate] Player Name
* For receiving info, [Answer] Question (Letter)
Both votes are to be submitted each Day Phase.

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as a Detective [Lynched D2]
 2. Quinnox as a Mafia [Lynched D3]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. FairFamily as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as a Detective [Killed N3]
 6. Satoshi as a Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as a Detective [Killed N2]
 9. Alphagar as ???
10. Pdart0304 as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Candy as ???
13. Hongaarse Beer as ???
14. Endearing Character Trait as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as a Detective [Killed N1]
18. Digital Amber as ??? 

So 3 out of the 11 are mafia can we make it 2 of 10 today?  But first let's do an evaluation of the questions.

(A) What kind of Detective was Jace Stormkirk? Sane. Not worth it.
(B) Among the living players, who is the most investigated as of the moment? Well you can kill him for information about your role and a slightly higher chance of being maffia, but at this stage it is kinda late to do this.
(C) How many Sane Detectives are alive? 0~6 are the possible answers. this one is more likely to be a higher number.
(D) How many Insane Detectives are alive? 0~6 are the possible answers. this one is more likely to be a lower number.
(E) How many Naive Detectives are alive? 0~6 are the possible answers. this one is more likely to be a lower number.
(F) How many Paranoid Detectives are alive? 0~6 are the possible answers. this one is more likely to be a higher number.
(G) How many Confused Detectives are alive? 2~4 are the possible answers. this one is more likely to be a lower number.

I really don't know what kind of question would be the best to answer. And does anyone have any idea who Quinnox could mean with Winter Naruto?

I'm starting to think I'm either a sane detective or a naive one, for all the people I have investigated so far turned out innocent. This includes Satoshi, who is the only one I investigated that also got killed

7 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I really don't know what kind of question would be the best to answer. And does anyone have any idea who Quinnox could mean with Winter Naruto?

I'm starting to think I'm either a sane detective or a naive one, for all the people I have investigated so far turned out innocent. This includes Satoshi, who is the only one I investigated that also got killed

Jace stated it might be Snowy Amine

Edited by DigitalAmber

On 7/29/2017 at 7:39 AM, Jace Stormkirk said:

well lykoshand you shall be missed, but this only proves what kind of detective i am. i will go ahead and put my head on the chopping block for we only have 2 days till the mafia win so here is what i know. candy, megagun, cataline, and fairfamily are detectives

quinnox is mafia.

suspects for mafia are pdart0304, endearingcharactertrait, snowy amine, hongaarsebeer, and digital amber.

may we finally get a mafia person

Based Upon this, my vote is the following:

ANSWER - QUESTION C

ELIMINATE... I'll have to give this one consideration