[Game Over! GG] Mafia Mania: Investigations

1 hour ago, Candy said:

I wonder why Quinnox would turn him in tho

Maybe she expected it to be a difficult riddle that would cost us a lot of time to solve, which could buy the mafia more time?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HongaarseBeer said:

Maybe she expected it to be a difficult riddle that would cost us a lot of time to solve, which could buy the mafia more time?

Well winter --> snow isn't a difficult association, though I did have a little suspicion about Amine already :P

1 hour ago, Candy said:

Well winter --> snow isn't a difficult association, though I did have a little suspicion about Amine already :P

This comment might make me look suspicious, and might make me tonights target, but im fairy confident Amine is innocent. Either shes mafia, or the rng gods hate me

Consider the following: Either Snow is Mafia, meaning that such an obvious clue makes it seem too obvious and we avoid it, after app who can trust the one who is Mafia, or Snow is not mafia, and the clue is meant to lure us into lynching another of our own. Either result indicates trusting Quinnox is dangerous. Better to avoid the clue entirely and focus on facts based upon research, and even gut.

I actually already checked Snowy, but I was wrong when I checked Jace so I have some doubt about the usefulness of my info

Spoiler

I found that Snowy is Mafia...but I also found Jace as Mafia sooo I'm either confused or insane (fitting I guess...)

My other results are both people still in the game, so not enough info to be sure yet. I'm willing to share if it helps anyone though since we don't have much time to spare

well, I am pretty sure I am a confused detective. there is no point in investigating anyone and if I ever investigated somebody that will end up being the most invetigated, then we would kill him for nothing.

So, I agree with Fair that it is too late to just kill the most investigated again.

I guess we should find out how many sane/insane detectives there are now, so those who suspect being one of them can try to figure out their chances and start making some assertive moves.

[Answer]  Question B

The previous day phase I was quite confident in Pdart0304 being a maffia. I didn't say anything knowing Quinnox would be voted out and it would give me an extra day to verify my claim. I also secretly hoped that someone else would suggest a maffia today preventing me from taking the spotlight. Seeing as nobody did, I will say it now. I'm very sure that Pdart0304 is maffia.

35 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

The previous day phase I was quite confident in Pdart0304 being a maffia. I didn't say anything knowing Quinnox would be voted out and it would give me an extra day to verify my claim. I also secretly hoped that someone else would suggest a maffia today preventing me from taking the spotlight. Seeing as nobody did, I will say it now. I'm very sure that Pdart0304 is maffia.

How can you be so confident? Wasn't you the one saying we would have to be "very lucky" to just know what we are by now?

Just now, pdart0304 said:

How can you be so confident? Wasn't you the one saying we would have to be "very lucky" to just know what we are by now?

Don't try that on me. I said that you have to be very lucky to get at least 2 dead people after 3 night. Knowing (or getting very close to) you role can be a bit easier since you don't need death people to get information about your role. Also since we knew Jace was going to die everyone has a dead person if they wished to know information.

Just now, FairFamily said:

Don't try that on me. I said that you have to be very lucky to get at least 2 dead people after 3 night. Knowing (or getting very close to) you role can be a bit easier since you don't need death people to get information about your role. Also since we knew Jace was going to die everyone has a dead person if they wished to know information.

Well, as I said, I nailed the one I investigated the first night, and then I investigated someone that I thought was going to die, like you could do with Jace. 

But if you still think you are so above it all, remember a confused detectives can get some right answers in row. But I don't even think you are thinking about that.

1 minute ago, pdart0304 said:

Well, as I said, I nailed the one I investigated the first night, and then I investigated someone that I thought was going to die, like you could do with Jace. 

But if you still think you are so above it all, remember a confused detectives can get some right answers in row. But I don't even think you are thinking about that.

I actually did. That's why investigated you twice.

I would like to know how many sane detectives are still alive, so Answer question C

As for my vote, I will probably wait till people that have useful investigations provide their arguments, (since I'm not yet sure of my role) and look at their arguments