• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

ike.jpg

michelle-obama-angry-face-1024x535.jpg

Tryna make light of the tense situation and you bein' rude just ruins it all

Edited by Quinnox

3 hours ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

Any ideas as far as which question to ask next? 

F or G might help, but I also wonder if C would be useful 

I feel like H could also have some interesting information for us

12 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

I question the usefulness of the answer though...I mean if the answer is just "yes" or "no" it seems like a wasted question. But if it's "yes" and we get another clue...

True. To be fair, I didn't realise it was a question with just a yes or no answer. I thought it would give us a hint about it. But the way the question is asked, it doesn't seem that useful indeed

I am stuck between F or G as the question to ask. I can see both being helpful in their own ways.

Voting wise...things are

interesting...especially with the whole Jace/Quinn thing going on. 

So many possibilities. 

O.O

Edited by Alphagar

Ok question evaluation time again:

"(A) Who is the most investigated player in the entire game?" Well if you want to kill someone kill him, he will give the group the most information and has a slightly smaller chance to be maffia.

(B) Among the living players, who hasn't been investigated yet ever? Well if you want to kill someone don't kill him, he will give the group the least amount of information and has a slightly bigger chance to be maffia.

(C) What kinds of Detective/s hasn't had any of its members lynched or killed? The group of detectives that aren't mentioned have at least one member killed. Very usefull.

(D) What kind of Detective was Paul25? I feel it is outclassed by (C) we don't if he knew what he was but we can know things out of his behavior kinda. (3 roles do nothing)
(E) What kind of Detective was LykosHand? I feel it is outclassed by (C) we don't if he knew what he was but we can know things out of his behavior kinda. (3 roles do nothing)

(F) How many Sane Detectives are in this setup? Helps you determine the likelyhood of being sane.

(G) How many Insane Detectives are in this setup? Helps you determine the likelyhood of being insane.

(H) Does the phase post tell a clue?" NOOOOOOOOOO!

22 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Ok question evaluation time again:

"(A) Who is the most investigated player in the entire game?" Well if you want to kill someone kill him, he will give the group the most information and has a slightly smaller chance to be maffia.

(B) Among the living players, who hasn't been investigated yet ever? Well if you want to kill someone don't kill him, he will give the group the least amount of information and has a slightly bigger chance to be maffia.

(C) What kinds of Detective/s hasn't had any of its members lynched or killed? The group of detectives that aren't mentioned have at least one member killed. Very usefull.

(D) What kind of Detective was Paul25? I feel it is outclassed by (C) we don't if he knew what he was but we can know things out of his behavior kinda. (3 roles do nothing)
(E) What kind of Detective was LykosHand? I feel it is outclassed by (C) we don't if he knew what he was but we can know things out of his behavior kinda. (3 roles do nothing)

(F) How many Sane Detectives are in this setup? Helps you determine the likelyhood of being sane.

(G) How many Insane Detectives are in this setup? Helps you determine the likelyhood of being insane.

(H) Does the phase post tell a clue?" NOOOOOOOOOO!

I love when you do your analysis. I think they are... Fair enough...

On 7/30/2017 at 7:46 AM, FairFamily said:

(H) Does the phase post tell a clue?"

actually it does. someone somewhere investigated a mafia person but it came up innocent. i know this cause mafia does not investigate and only one of the people did not investigate also

also i might as well get this out of the way now cause it still has not changed 

answer - question c

eliminate - quinnox

4 hours ago, pdart0304 said:

I love when you do your analysis. I think they are... Fair enough...

You know you deserve to die for that joke alone ... .

3 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

actually it does. someone somewhere investigated a mafia person but it came up innocent. i know this cause mafia does not investigate and only one of the people did not investigate also

also i might as well get this out of the way now cause it still has not changed 

answer - question c

eliminate - quinnox

True but there are 13 statements. Since there are 14 detectives at the start and after a full days 2 detectives died we need an even amount of statements. Either one is missing or one is too many.

Also time to get my vote out of the way:

answer - question c

eliminate - quinnox

Oh right my vote!

[Eliminate] Quinnox

You've done nothing to offend me but it's the only solid lead to keep us alive right now. 

Jace is currently a target but boy don't I fear for myself tonight.

[Answer] C

I want to verify if I'm Sane or Confused but unfortunately because we don't know the others C would be more useful.

It'll be a miracle if Jace survives more than this coming night, but I think we'll have an advantage with what he already said :P

And sorry Paul, but honestly your convo with Amber made me doubt your innocence.

Since I won't be too available for two days, I'll cast my vote already.

[Eliminate] Quinnox

[Answer] Question C

Edited by Candy

I will also cast my vote, just in case I forget about it later on

Eliminate: Quinnox

I sense truth in Jace's words and I feel like it's best to trust him on this one. He seems incredibly certain of it. And Quinnox, nothing personal

I have already asked for question C, but I'll do it again just so it's all in one post: Answer question C

Quinnox's death is now inevitable. If she is mafia I am certain of my role. Something Hongaarse said makes me a bit suspicious of him. The words "And Quinnox, nothing personal." I'm likely overthinking it, but that could be taken two ways. The first is that he hopes Quinn won't go Jace vengeance style next game or dislike him. The other way to interpret it is that Hongaarse is Mafia and is telling Quinn "I'm voting you out so I don't look suspicious". Quinn shall still likely die due to the public, and her death confirms my role so, sorry to you and everyone else if Quinn is innocent

ANSWER QUESTION C

ELIMINATE QUINNOX

Edited by DigitalAmber

Tch, ya guys know how to bandwagon dontcha. Well it's evident what'll happen today. I have never played on this side but I feel I did good enough to get to where I am. Unfortunately my time is up; however, coincidentally Jace's time will be up tonight. See you in the underworld, hun. I don't go down alone. Would be really funny if you guys were wrong all along huh?

As for detecting the remaining mafia you've got one detective who was on the right track with only one of their suspicions, but that detective is now dead. I will hint at someone you should investigate tonight, take with it what you will. Where? How? In the open. Encrypted. Very lightly. Have fun Sherlocks.

Eliminate - WinterNaruto
[Answer] Question A

Try not to overthink. It's going to get you killed easily and that's something I can tell without a doubt, as I know how they think. 

We now know Jace is innocent, which is worthless as he is going to be dead. Anyway, interesting choice for who Quinn voted to eliminate, Winter is not here. I believe Quinn is referring to Anti or Satoshi, as Pail didn't have one suggestion.

Edited by DigitalAmber

12 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

We now know Jace is innocent, which is worthless as he is going to be dead. Anyway, interesting choice for who Quinn voted to eliminate, Winter is not here. I believe Quinn is referring to Anti or Satoshi, as Pail didn't have one suggestion.

It's a hint that's not a real name but it's hinting at a different one.