[Game Over! GG] Mafia Mania: Investigations

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll go with the majority vote:

[Answer] Question F

I think we should gather all of our investatgitions, like everybody states their nightly investigations everyday so that even if we die we gave some info to our fellow detectives to based their roles from.

11 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

this is what i am getting from this. people agree with my reasoning with what question to have answered but still do not trust me to not be mafia due to who died n0

Hey hey. At least no one has started to drop the eliminate hammer. And half of us are considering choosing randomly. I guess once someone breaks the ice we'll all follow suit. Though I think you'll be quite popular N1.......

3 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

@Monsieur Divergent what will happen if everyone has one vote? What happens if there isn't a majority voting for a specific target? For example 3 votes for one person and the rest with 0-2votes 

If everyone has one vote, the one who'll die is RNG'ed.

The ruleset for this game isn't majority vote and instead highest vote, so the person with 3 votes dies.

Then there is no way to know for certain or to have at least a hunch I will vote on Quinnox. My reason, I investigated quinnox last night and this would get me more information.

I myself would prefer if quinnox didn't die (a good player shouldn't die) but this would give me an advantage. I wouldn't mind the randome kill either but for that I would have to vote on someone too...

eliminate - quinnox

Please note that I don't want quinnox to die...

Edited by Anti_Hero
Typo

* Update *

Voting Boards:

A. Day 1 Lynch
Quinnox [1] - Anti_Hero

Not voted [16] - Everyone except Anti_Hero

B. Question Answering
Question A [4] - Anti_Hero, Candy, EndearingCharacterTrait, Megagun
Question B [0]
Question C [0]
Question D [0]
Question E [0]
Question F [10] - Hongaarse Beer, Pdart0304, Jace Stormkirk, Cataline, Alphagar, Quinnox, LykosHand, Paul25, Digital Amber, Greninja
Question G [0]
Not voted [3] Unicorn Jesus, Snowy Amine, FairFamily

25 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

My reason, I investigated quinnox last night and this would get me more information.

How exactly would it give you more information? 

Just curious

It would give him more information, since he investigated her. I agree that we should vote the ones we investigated, but I like to think more of a community, and eliminate the one most people investigated would be better, even though it may not be the one I investigated.

1 hour ago, Anti_Hero said:

Then there is no way to know for certain or to have at least a hunch I will vote on Quinnox. My reason, I investigated quinnox last night and this would get me more information.

I myself would prefer if quinnox didn't die (a good player shouldn't die) but this would give me an advantage. I wouldn't mind the randome kill either but for that I would have to vote on someone too...

eliminate - quinnox

Please note that I don't want quinnox to die...

If you really want to go for that logic, I would vote to eliminate Greninja as I investigated him. If we all voted him that would give me an advantage. We can't think vote to kill off our allies for selfish gains, what if you're a confused detective or I'm a sane one? It's a lose/lose using that thinking, and I feel we shouldn't use that logic as it'd be backwards getting us nowhere.

4 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

How exactly would it give you more information? 

Just curious

As other said since I investigated quinnox it would tell me if I was right or wrong

3 hours ago, pdart0304 said:

It would give him more information, since he investigated her. I agree that we should vote the ones we investigated, but I like to think more of a community, and eliminate the one most people investigated would be better, even though it may not be the one I investigated.

I think you are right but the problem would be the mafia, I personally would prefer it being randome. And I may change my vote depending how things go

3 hours ago, Quinnox said:

If you really want to go for that logic, I would vote to eliminate Greninja as I investigated him. If we all voted him that would give me an advantage. We can't think vote to kill off our allies for selfish gains, what if you're a confused detective or I'm a sane one? It's a lose/lose using that thinking, and I feel we shouldn't use that logic as it'd be backwards getting us nowhere.

We can't be sure of anything, you might be mafia, confused or one of the other bad detectives, as you may be a good one, as any of us could be. I just voted on you for the sake of voting and since I at this moment can only trust in myself (till I discover I am a bad detective )

1 hour ago, Candy said:

I also investigated Greninja :P

I think Quinnox should live bc she's got good detective skills.

So I'd second the motion to leave it to RNG

As I said, I would prefer not to kill quinnox. Since I only know that Im not one of the bad types (2 remain that I can be)

22 minutes ago, Megagun said:

Ok, so how many investigated whom? And what were the results of said investigations? With this we can make an educated guess, even if it's wrongly educated, it would benefit multiple members of the group

I think it's a bad idea. The mafia gains more knowledge too. Once it is fine, but more than once makes you a target 

the only problem with voting for one person just to gain info about ourselves is that, what if we vote out the sane detective :P

though their numbers are low and thus we'd have to be unlucky... but it's a possibility.

on another thought - what about the people who investigated [insert someone's name here] tell us what they found out?

that way we don't have to kill them, and we might be able to narrow down our options as to what type of detective we are.

Edited by Candy

18 minutes ago, Candy said:

the only problem with voting for one person just to gain info about ourselves is that, what if we vote out the sane detective :P

though their numbers are low and thus we'd have to be unlucky... but it's a possibility.

on another thought - what about the people who investigated [insert someone's name here] tell us what they found out?

that way we don't have to kill them, and we might be able to narrow down our options as to what type of detective we are.

Right now it's impossible 

About half should have got mafia the other half should have got inocent 

In a night or 2 it would be beneficial, also if we kill a detective that is same or insane and when know who they investigated and what they got then it would be more beneficial, but in that case it would be the last game all over again only that the mafia would be able to tell if they are correct and thus kill them before they do too much damage

11 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

To what extent are we allowed to do that?

Don't do it, the mafia knows who the mafia are, ergo knows who is detective.

If we do it, after 2-3 nights they will start killing the good detectives 

Ahh we keep running in circles with  ways to go about this all...

[Eliminate] Megagun

Sorry sorry. Faced with possible death I cannot trust my own instincts. I didn't even investigate you, honestly... but you choose whether to accept that as fact. Law requires us to throw in a name, but with 15 other people, you will more likely than not see tomorrow.

The time to choose will eventually end.. good luck everyone.