[Game Over! GG] Mafia Mania: Investigations

Well this took a turn. Anti was giving some good advice too. If they continue the route of taking out good detectives maybe I should stop talking so much and save myself ^^"

Amber you've investigated 2 people so far with different results each time, one being me and it came up innocent which makes me believe you're an sane detective meaning your results are accurate causing me to believe Paul is Mafia. I'll wait for more discussion however because Amber could still be a confused detective with randomized results meaning Paul may be innocent as well. An interesting discussion is definitely one to be had.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Amber you've investigated 2 people so far with different results each time, one being me and it came up innocent which makes me believe you're an sane detective meaning your results are accurate causing me to believe Paul is Mafia.

You could both be Mafia and in cahoots. Not saying you are, just stating the possibility that you're lying and to get more detectives out..

But maybe I'm talking too much and will get sniped tomorrow.

I want to have so much fun even though I'm leaning to believe this game is the Mafia's win

15 minutes ago, Cataline said:

You could both be Mafia and in cahoots. Not saying you are, just stating the possibility that you're lying and to get more detectives out..

But maybe I'm talking too much and will get sniped tomorrow.

I want to have so much fun even though I'm leaning to believe this game is the Mafia's win

At this point really none of us have valuable information, so ANY of us can be mafia and lying. Even Amber could be Mafia. It's like everyone has a valuable secret yet they can't share it because nobody trusts anyone here. If we don't start getting some answers we're going to drop like flies

(is busy doing paperwork to find out what kind of person he and others are)

Image result for detective memes

well so far i have eliminated 2 possibilities of what i am. i am either sane, insane, or confused

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

On 7/26/2017 at 9:43 AM, Megagun said:

Twice I have investigated people, and both time they were Mafia. But how do I know I can trust myself? Am I Paranoid? Am I Confused? 

or are you exceedingly lucky and be quite sane

24 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

It's like everyone has a valuable secret yet they can't share it because nobody trusts anyone here. If we don't start getting some answers we're going to drop like flies

Yea I know.. We have to trust someone at some point but I'm also afraid to fall into a trap. A paranoid detective aren't I, regardless of what I'm supposed to be. I'm in between giving hints about what I know about myself and who investigated and uh, trying not to get sniped. Which will probably happen anyways so...

2 minutes ago, Cataline said:

Yea I know.. We have to trust someone at some point but I'm also afraid to fall into a trap. A paranoid detective aren't I, regardless of what I'm supposed to be. I'm in between giving hints about what I know about myself and who investigated and uh, trying not to get sniped. Which will probably happen anyways so...

To be fair I thought I was a gonner tonight but they targeted Anti instead, so who knows what they're thinking and what their strategy is. As someone who boldly made themselves vulnerable last mafia game for the sake of allowing my "team" to progress, I can say if you trust your fellow detectives putting yourself on the line could be beneficial to victory. Unfortunately, of those whom I've investigated ones dead so I don't have much.

Well, we happen to nail one of the guys I investigated, which is nice, but I am not as lucky as some of my fellows that got more right investigations. The problem is the risk of being one of the confused ones.

54 minutes ago, Cataline said:

Why so? It may seem at first they are too powerful, but as time pass by and we investigate more and more we will find out what kind of detective we are, and I am pretty sure we outnumber them by far. I hope the sane detectives survives until later on. And I secretly hope am one of those detectives.

I think that maybe it is a good time to know how many mafia players there are.

I know I'm not naive or paranoid, I'll be insane or sane or confused. We shouldn't be so fast to trust too many people.

Paul could be mafia and be waiting for a time when my death doesn't point to him. He did avoid my request to explain his vote, which would be easy to do. It's too early to say for certain what Paul is

Edited by DigitalAmber
Added to do

14 minutes ago, pdart0304 said:

Why so? It may seem at first they are too powerful, but as time pass by and we investigate more and more we will find out what kind of detective we are, and I am pretty sure we outnumber them by far.

Ah just baseless negativity. First Mafia game for me so I don't know how the game tends to go. I know the beginning is against us so far, but I'm concerned about us finding out/weeding out mafia before they get us. 

Don't mind me. I currently just don't have the information or justification to pin anyone yet.

Also someone commenting here on this back and forth thing going on has* to be mafia. Agh but who to trust.. 

*not really we could all be very confused

Should we say who we have investigated next morning and the results, so we can know ourselves and the investigate. Also if your a confused detective you can sacrifice yoursekf(not recommended) by claiming to be sane and save the village a useful detective(One who can learn who the mafia is)

Edited by DigitalAmber

4 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Hmmm..

It might be that I'm an Insane Detective.

So, I'm certainly changing my vote:

Reveal hidden contents

Eliminate Lykoshand

Mhhhh interesting, you have vote for me. With your post maybe i have an idea of which your role is, but i must have a confirmation from you: when you had investigate DigitalAmber, what did you find out?

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

7 hours ago, pdart0304 said:

I think that maybe it is a good time to know how many mafia players there are.

I would agree, we should know how many mafia members there are now, I would predict either 1 or 2 because if there are 3-5 of them then we are at a disadvantage.

1 hour ago, Greninja said:

I would agree, we should know how many mafia members there are now, I would predict either 1 or 2 because if there are 3-5 of them then we are at a disadvantage.

I think 3-4, bc mafia wins when they outnumber us, so the number should make their win realistically possible