[Game Over! GG] Mafia Mania: Investigations

1 hour ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Welp, 6 of us left. Even by voting randomly we have a 16.67% chance to kill the right person. Should be doable

FairFamily being dead confirms that you are a mafia and after investigating you, I got Town (Alphagar as Mafia just confirmed me being Insane) so:

[Eliminate] HongaarseBeer

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Greninja said:

FairFamily being dead confirms that you are a mafia and after investigating you, I got Town (Alphagar as Mafia just confirmed me being Insane) so:

If I were mafia I would have eliminated FairFamily earlier, because he had suspected me earlier

2 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

If I were mafia I would have eliminated FairFamily earlier, because he had suspected me earlier

Greninja and ECT are confirmed innocent and maybe the reason Fair was eliminated earlier is because it would be suspicious. "Lets say i was mafia and me and ECT got into an argument, i might go Jace vengeance and eliminate ECT, but that would make me look suspicious" I hypothesize. Anyway im probably not cleared for the radar yet, but i am certain that if Hogaarse is innocent thrn Megagun is mafia. Ive investigated enough people are i have only found two towns the entire game. One being Quinn on N1, the other being Megagun. This doesnt help my chances but Fair said that too other people backed up Jace's suspect list. Does anyone know the people who did?

Edited by DigitalAmber

Jace suspected myself, Hongaar, and Amber as potential mafia. I can say that I'm not the one, and my most recent investigation has shown me Amber is not the one either. That just leaves Greninja, Candy, Megagun, and Hongaar... 

Jace believed Candy and Megagun were innocent, and I'm more inclined to suspect Hongaar at the moment sooo... 

If I'm somehow wrong sorry...but you also already said you don't have useful information anyway so for the ultimate goal it would not necessarily be a critical mistake 

I trust Greninja more then I trust myself though, I'd hate to bandwagon, but my only suspect is MegaGun who clears himself. The rng really screwed me over then. Sorry for bandwagoning, but

ELIMINATE HOGAARSE BEAR

His fate has been sealed, may Lord Goomy have mercy on thy traitorous scum(lighting flashes)  

wait whaat, town means mafia :thinking:

everyone i investigated was town, HMm

uses nasty plot

i investigated hongaarse once iirc andhe was town

eh i'll vote later

Edited by Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper)

On 8/7/2017 at 6:12 PM, Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper) said:

wait whaat, town means mafia :thinking:

everyone i investigated was town, HMm

uses nasty plot

i investigated hongaarse once iirc andhe was town

eh i'll vote later

Spoiler

hey you are dead

Day Six Results / Epilogue

"Hongaarse Beer must be the last mafia." A few of the detectives told.

"No. I'm just a naive detective." Hongaarse Beer retorted.

"But... but... Jace Stormkirk, the confirmed sane detective, clearly had you in his list of suspects." They replied.

"Alas. I cannot escape from this fate." Hongaarse Beer sighed.

Then, one of the detectives shot him with a gun.

Hongaarse Beer is dead. He was a Mafia.

The ominous fog left the village of Investigativia. It was safe, safe from the threat of the mafia who wanted to raze the village. However, with the losing of the mafia, they realized an important thing. Some of them were not cut out to be detectives, and this was only proven when the mafia planned to raze the village. Maybe it wasn't right for them to just emphasize on being a village of detectives. Perhaps, they could better live as a village of freedom and not of limits by letting everyone choose freely his own career and not have it set out for him. Maybe that would be for the best...

Hope was in sight for the village of Investigativia...

Congratulations! The Detectives have won the game!

======

Trivia and Comments on the Game:

-     Quinnox was basically the most investigated player in the whole game with a total of 8 investigations.
  -     Cataline was the least investigated player who survived until the end with 0 investigations.
  -     The MVP Award is given to Jace Stormkirk. His statements before he died was very significant in hunting the other mafia and his sacrifice was totally not in vain. Secondary MVP Award is given to Fair Family for being the second one to step up with his own investigations. He also contributed in the discussion of the questions, and had a great strategy for finding out his own nature as a detective.  

-     The Mafia could have played better had they not slipped and created a bandwagon on Paul25. They could also have attempted to either gain the trust of the town or be passive enough that they won't be investigated. They could also have made better role claims.
  -     The Town could have played better had they not relied too much on the other players. They could have given their own reads on other people and/or provided reasons as to their innocence.
  -     All in all, this Mafia game was quite fun to host, with all the night actions of everyone, the Day Phase conversations, the Mafia planning, and the Dead Players' Chat. 

Thank you for participating in this game! I'll be taking a break from hosting due to real life, but I'll be participating in the Mafia Game Sailboat's going to host tomorrow or a few days from now. If you're interested, see you there! Also, if anyone wishes to host sometime, you can talk with me and I'll help you set things up. :D

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as a Confused Detective [Lynched D2]
 2. Quinnox as a Mafia [Lynched D3]
 3. Cataline as a Confused Detective [Killed N4]
 4. FairFamily as a Sane Detective [Killed N5]
 5. Jace Stormkirk as a Sane Detective [Killed N3]
 6. Satoshi as an Insane Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as an Insane Detective
 8. LykosHand as a Confused Detective [Killed N2]
 9. Alphagar as a Mafia [Lynched D5]
10. Pdart0304 as a Mafia [Lynched D4]
11. Megagun as a Paranoid Detective
12. Candy as a Confused Detective
13. Hongaarse Beer as a Mafia [Lynched D6]
14. Endearing Character Trait as an Insane Detective
15. Snowy Amine as a Naive Detective [Modkilled D5]
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Naive Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as a Naive Detective [Killed N1]
18. Digital Amber as a Confused Detective

I'm least investigated player I'm dying!! Ohmygod.

Anyway contrary what Magister said, I was never going to reveal my position after it was confirmed confused (70% sure the night befoere I died and 100% when I did).

I painted myself possible sane and that could make me excellent bait, knowing I voted Quinnox twice. Well I thought that was the only reason I died instead of FairFamily. Glad they lived longer though I wish was more helpful than that haha"

On faults of playing, first time doing so I was waaay to afraid to give my discoveries even though I hit Alphagar Mafia day one. I may have been confused but the two Mafia I hit (Excluding FairFamily I checked twice for role confirmation) were actually correct haha.. 

Edited by Cataline

5 minutes ago, Cataline said:

I'm least investigated player I'm dying!! Ohmygod.

Anyway contrary what Magister said, I was never going to reveal my position after it was confirmed confused (70% sure the night befoere I died and 100% when I did).

I painted myself possible sane and that could make me excellent bait, knowing I voted Quinnox twice. Well I thought that was the only reason I died instead of FairFamily. Glad they lived longer though I was more helpful than that haha"

Yep. They really believed you were sane.

Also, the implications of not being investigated is that you were not suspicious of being of another alignment at all, if I'd interpret it.