Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we talk about the beldum event? In older version we could get it earlier.But in v8,we can only get it after completing that version because the last key shard is in darchlight cave after beating the 10th gym.Now in v9,we can get beldum after we finish v9 to return to the secret shore.So unless we get fly or can return to gearen city in the next versions,we again have to wait to finish the next version to get beldum because we would be stuck in GDC.So the event will start when I get 1st key shard in xen backup lab before Crawli and end when I return to gearen city after I beat a lot of gyms.

12 hours ago, LaCRossE said:

You are not stuck in GDC, there is a teleporter at the train station.

I meant there is a teleporter in v9 now.But in v10 or later versions, the teleporter won't be there so you will have to wait longer to get beldum.

Extract the files in the patch and transfer it to the respective location of the game folder. Click "Yes" to replace any file.

So I've been sat here for around four and a half hours now soft resetting at a fast pace for a Ralts. 

I haven't found a single one of the non-regular starters yet.

I don't really understand why you're making me work this hard for a starter that's marginally worse than most of the others. Please make the odds at least vaguely bearable. I just wanna play your game with a Ralts.

Somebody please kill me.

Edited by Lewd Cynthia

On 7/27/2017 at 4:57 PM, Lewd Cynthia said:

So I've been sat here for around four and a half hours now soft resetting at a fast pace for a Ralts. 

I haven't found a single one of the non-regular starters yet.

I don't really understand why you're making me work this hard for a starter that's marginally worse than most of the others. Please make the odds at least vaguely bearable. I just wanna play your game with a Ralts.

Somebody please kill me.

You can get a ralts later on in the game...so getting that ralts might be a better option imo.

hey guys, can someone please teach me step by step on how to update with the latest patch? Unfortunately I'm a dummy when it comes to computers, and I'm really enjoying the game so far so if someone can help, I'd appreciate it. I'm at Sheridan Village, the sensei won't notice me for some reason...

2 hours ago, QuyDinh said:

hey guys, can someone please teach me step by step on how to update with the latest patch? Unfortunately I'm a dummy when it comes to computers, and I'm really enjoying the game so far so if someone can help, I'd appreciate it. I'm at Sheridan Village, the sensei won't notice me for some reason...

After downloading the latest patch, unzip it's files and then move them to your pokemon rejuvenation folder. It will ask you to replace already existing files.Just click "Yes to all" and that should be all.

Now you need to return to Amethyst cave.An event will restart and Sensai will tell you to meet him in his house.Then go to his house.

how do i patch this into my game though?

On 8/1/2017 at 8:49 AM, QuyDinh said:

im having the same problem and idk what to do

You simply just have to open the zip file, and extract the files in the file to your game folder. It will ask you to replace a bunch of files, say yes to all.