Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

On 10/10/2017 at 0:41 PM, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Where can I find the Quick Claw, Bright Powder, Wilde Lens, Scope Lens and the Zoom Lens?

A bit late, but you can find the locations of items here

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Maphos said:

Is it possible to leave Grand Dream City after you finish the main story? There are some sidequests that I didn't finish it yet. 

Just go to Grand dream train station.You will find a transporter which will send you back to Gearen city.

On 29/10/2017 at 7:28 AM, gryson said:

if u skip the boat scene by using the password, do you miss somethings? or is it just story talk

You miss the part of the story that happens on the boat plus i think you miss a rare candy and a hyper potion.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok, I found the hidden place were Anju is, u maybe also can say me where her family is to show them the Pendant? :)

Spoiler

if I'm not mistaken, they are not usable right now. Perhaps in a later version.

Edited by sosobean

I dont know why, I dont know how, but all of a sudden I have a Decidueye with Steam Eruption.

Edit: It replaced Decidueye's Usual signature move.  Tried going to the move relearner and cant reteach it there.

Edited by Soracion

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Are there any changes to cutscenes or something if you read all the notes in Garufa Settlement before you meet Tommen and go fight Cera?

I'm not sure... But I didn't see the Angie-awakening cutescene in my run. No idea why...

Just now, Jess said:

I'm not sure... But I didn't see the Angie-awakening cutescene in my run. No idea why...

I'm asking because I don't remember doing that before. That's odd, maybe the choice whether you give or keep the Magma Stone has something to do with that?

Just now, Zargerth said:

I'm asking because I don't remember doing that before. That's odd, maybe the choice whether you give or keep the Magma Stone has something to do with that?

Maybe, since I chose to give Cera the Magma Stone... I guess the normal choice is to keep it, but I didn't wanna risk her killing the Elder.

I'm pretty sure I read all the notes though, I checked everything quite meticulously...

35 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Are there any changes to cutscenes or something if you read all the notes in Garufa Settlement before you meet Tommen and go fight Cera?

I can confirm that reading those notes doesn't change anything. The first time I played through that part of the game I was worried about Aelita and I tried to go back to an earlier save file to see if I could save her by reading all the notes about the curse but nothing changed.