[IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: V^3 Mini; The Canyon.

Hal Henderics

"A bit busted but I guess it can work for now..." Azurian thinks to himself shoving the items into his pocket. After which he brushes his clothes to get off whatever gunk he may have got on them.  "Alright, lets get back on track shall we? Heh heh heh..." He heads back over to the door with the green light, thoughts of treasure and loot float through his mind as he does so. However, he isn't without caution. Unsure if there are any remaining mooks he makes sure to enter as quietly as possible.

Stealthily enter the room with the green light

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gnarls is disappointed at the loss of of the vidcon character, but he can see a losing fight when he is in one, which is why he shouted "Get the hell out of there man!" before using his B-Ball empowered strength to try and pick up the Aron while running after the fleeing guard.

Edited by Cronos5010

Shanks emerged from the vents with the lance in tow, only to find.... the robot corpses looted clean and the Rogue nowhere to be seen. Gods damn it, fine, whatever, that foolish human would likely die to the other security forces that probably roamed this place- hell the tonberry had done most of the killing and distracting, he doubted the wanderer would last long on his own. 

With the lance in tow, he took stock of the air quality inside the ship, a forked tongue flitting out briefly. There was a draft, not too far away, he could feel the shifting air currents easily enough. He walked off down the corridor, searching for whatever breach had caused the draft; for surely that would be his exit from here.

Shanks takes his new Lance and proceeds to leave the ship

Cim keeps his arm outstretched observing the area
"Mam I think there retreating"
She promptly slaps the back of his head with her tentacle, spikes sheathed of course, and he winces
"Stop talking and keep firing you idiot"
"Y-yes mam!"
Cim repeats his last action, firing a force bolt at the distant swarms to cover the people fighting

Edited by Endlessblaze

Cobalt Tries to use Endeavor, but it fails!

Everyone else makes their variant of escape, making their way to the top of the cliff where the Lairon below rages fruitlessly.

"Is this everyone?" Metaknight asks.

He pulls out some kind of phone and presses the big red button on it.

--

Meanwhile, Azurian slips into the open door, it seems to be some sort of Mechanic's bay, Rows of machines sit wall to wall, and several odd looking spaceships sit near a door which appears to be capable of opening, on the far end of the room.

It seems that every machine seems to be chained to their respective cubby by some sort of electronic lock.

There are strange motorcycles which only have one wheel.

There are strange bladed implements, which look almost the exact size to attach to a helmet.

A giant polished gold machine sits ominously by itself. It appears to be some sort of mechanical walker, with two giant gold pincer arms, and large rockets on it's back.

In the middle of the room, a strange purple machine sits freely, it appears to be in some kind of round capsule, made entirely of steel, welded together.  Shadowbugs are slowly pouring from it.  Shadowbugs seem to have already gotten into the control mechanisms around the room somewhat.

Azurian should probably leave, before they notice him.

Elica and Cim walk over to the group. There an interesting sight, Elica with a long purple and red nubbed tentacle where her right arm should be, clawed left hand, and glowing red eyes, her silver hair is kinda shiny. Cim looks more normal, he's short, slim could almost be mistaken for a girl, honestly all he's missing is a skirt. four bright blue tentacle like things come from his back, but there less like tentacles and more like thin, flat ribbons.

Hopefully no one mistakes there appearance for that of an enemy.
"Alright someone tell me what's going on before I break something"
Suddenly, long spikes and blades sprout from the nubs of Elica's tentacle and she becomes far more intimidating.
Cim just stands next to her, looking around at the others curiously

Edited by Endlessblaze

Keith quickly shoulders his rifle and points it at the woman.

"Ma'am, please return your appendages to a less hostile state and put them in the air. You're being quite rude right now and probably violating some form of law."

Cim immediately steps in front of Elica to shield her, not that his small frame is actually able to cover her much. and extends his arm.
"you will lower your weapon and answer commander Elica's ques-"
Elica sheaths the spikes of her tentacle, and uses it to push Cim out of the way
"And don't you think its a bit rude to point a gun at someone who just helped you, bitch?"
Cim sighs, hoping this doesn't escalate into violence like last time.

Edited by Endlessblaze

Keith holds his weapon at rest again.

"Whether you helped at one point or not is irrelevant when you are acting hostile. And you're being quite rude right now. First you demand answers that I doubt any of us have while preparing what I assume is a weapon, then you call me a bitch. I really hope you didn't assume people would be inclined to help you."

Keith looks rather bored with the on going conflict.

"If you don't know the answer to a question, then you just say so."
she makes to cross her "arms" her tentacle coiling around hers. she also looks bored with the conflict.
"And as far as weapons go, I don't have to prepare shit. I AM a weapon. specifically, I am a model XV6 thrasher. Cim here is a X3 ribbonare"

Elica seems to lose interest in keith and looks around at the others.
"So what's with you guys?"
Cim remains silent, allowing his ribbons to drift while he keeps a metaphorical eye out for any approaching magic signatures. Hopefully Elica wouldn't start any fights, but he wouldn't hold his breath, at the very least no one is fighting YET.

"Yea... whatever treasure that maybe lurking here, it ain't worth dealing with this shit." Azurian slowly backs out of the room and out of the ship entirely. He knows when to quit and he's already long past it. Maybe the group the figured something out while he was on his little adventure. Hopefully, they haven't left him behind by now either.

Leave the ship and rejoin the group on the top of the cliff

Shanks kept waddling away from the ship once he found one of the many holes in the hull. He wanted to put as much distance between himself and that damn airship, just encase that greedy ass rogue pressed a button or pulled a lever he shouldn't have, and blew himself and everything in a good mile radius up sky high. He had taken to lugging the lance with the end leaning against his shoulder, point up towards the sky, while he braced the rest of it's length against his body. The thing wasn't particularly heavy persay, but given the disparity between the size of himself compared to one of the robots, it was certainly a little awkward.... 

Hmmmmm... maybe he could find some way to slim it down, shorten it. But that could wait for another time. He slowed his waddle to a simple stroll as shouting voices popped up. In the distance he could see three beings, two of them alien looking with strange tentacles, and one of em...

wait? By Sephiroth's wrath, was that man... a Shinra Infantryman? Hmmm... no, no, Shanks had to be mistaken, he didn't wear the colors of one, and he lacked their iconic helm as well. His gun was even the wrong model to boot. A pity, he would've loved to add another infantryman to his trophy list, the bastards always reacted with even more surprise than regular travelers of treasure hunters... what with their precious training and all, never expected to be offed by a little green lizard in a dark cave.

Anyways, that wasn't the point. they seemed to be a standstill in whatever they were arguing about, but blood may be shed yet. Shanks simply stayed his ground, watching them. Who knows, this may just become interesting...

Keith shrugs and pulls out his makeshift jar. He shows it to The hispanic Sphere.

"I'm assuming you know a better place to get aquainted then here, so could you describe the possible holding facilities? I need a place to get an idea of the bug's capabilities without them possibly getting out."

Gnarls continues running after the guard from earlier with the Vidcon character carried with him on his left hand. The cute little guy didn't seem like he would have just given up and ran away, especially with those stubby legs.

And so Gnarls tried to calm it down by using his B-Ball carrying hand to rub the B-Ball on top of its head, mimicking an odd petting motion while saying "There, there, you will be fine little guy".

After a while of the masked warrior staring off towards the smoke, something approaches, a Hovering Vehicle that looks like it was intended for cargo.

It glides in smoothly, and is piloted by a Moustached fat man in yellow garb.

"Our ride is here. Come, we can discuss more on the way, and we can explain to one another precisely what is going on..." The masked man claims, stepping aboard.

Elica climbs aboard grumbling
"This had better be good, I had the week off."
Cim followed up behind her
"At least we'll get to see new places"
"I don't want new places, I want my bed, and a drink"
Cim curiously looks at the controls for the hovercraft trying to see what does what. Elica just waits, as grumpy as usual.

Edited by Endlessblaze

Hmmm... so the two options are to stay here and wander aimlessly and most likely get swarmed by more of these guys or follow these two strangers to where ever they're going. Well, dying by being swarmed by these purple bug things isn't really appealing and he has no idea where he'd go even if he did manage to escape. I suppose going with them is the best option. Besides, by going with them, if things do go south he has many people to use as meat shields as he makes his escape.

"Let's hurry up. Being out and exposed like this to the enemy is never a good thing." He speaks before hopping onto the strange vehicle. Hopefully it's a smooth ride to where ever their destination maybe.

Gnarls was polite this time and he put the vidcon character down outside of the Hovercraft, and he turned to face them with a kind expression on his face "Do you have a name? Mine is Gnarls by the way".

Shanks, shaking his head in disappointment that none of them had attempted to bust the others skull open, sighed and waddled over further. With one mighty leap and a slap of his tail on the ground for extra leverage, he landed with a somersault on the platform of the cargo vehicle, adjusting the lance as he stood upright.

And staring daggers at Azurian once he noticed the Rogue was there too. He thought the fool surely would've perished for his sins....hmph, perhaps he'd wised up and realized there was more to life than greed.

Or maybe he'd seen something intimidating enough to make sufficiently fill his pants with shit and flee in terror. Either way, the Tonberry didn't take his burning gaze off the man, not even for a second. The others, he didn't much care for aside from the entertainment they had failed to provide earlier. Azurian though... he was precisely like the very travellers and relic hunters Shanks had been raised to destroy; fit the bill almost perfectly...