Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

7th street, I thought I got all of the ones there... Alright, thanks for pointing it out!

Edit: So, I checked, and I did have him added to the room, but I forgot to remove his checks like I did the other tutors. He will show up properly in the next build.

Edited by DerxwnaKapsyla

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

This tutor was just added at the end of episode 16.  He is supposed to appear after you have bought all of the pokemon from the shady Dealer in 7th street and returned to Reborn City.   He takes up the empty stall nearest the elevator (or lowest left stall if you are in Aqua).  He teaches Iron Head, Knock off, Mega Drain, Aqua Tail, and Signal Beam.  

Unfortunately for some people, he is glitched and will not appear;  just for some, not all:

Although I have yet to try it out, I have liked the idea of this mod since the start.  Thank you for providing this resource.

It's Giga Drain instead of mega drain..

wow didn't saw this topic , nice work ! I see there are all pokemons even legendaries Oo

Well , no need trades topic anymore i guess , now need the same with rejuvenation and desolation :D 

Edited by Zarc

2 hours ago, S.paul said:

Adding a kind of option to psychologist  which will allow us to alter the nature of pokemons' specifically.

2 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

Now that...would be really cool.

Well, they said they would, if someone shows them how to bind those features to an NPC or can program it for them.  It was only a few posts ago.  So they have looked/ are looking into it already.

22 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Well, they said they would, if someone shows them how to bind those features to an NPC or can program it for them.  It was only a few posts ago.  So they have looked/ are looking into it already.

I mean alloy some would technically have to do is remove the randomizer from the seventh street event. Don't remember how it works but it isn't complicated.

As for the IVS and EVS thing giving a new pokemon set IVs is easy, but an already defined one probably needs a scope. The data is defined somewhere so it would need to be pulled up and then replaced with the player input. Definitely requires a tiny bit of scripting as eventing it would be a bit tricky. Possible, but more work. Haven't looked at that coding in a while so I can't say how to write it exactly, but you could even call the debug menu if you really are desperate. But the first step is selecting the mon so go from there.

Another fun one would be a special event mon tutor such as extremes peed Zigzagoon or sludge wave Gengar but that requires editing the pbs file a tad bit.

Only other thing I can think of is an NPC who can shuffle the mystery egg or other randomized events. I'm sure you can figure that one out yourself if you want to do it.

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

Actually, I was talking about creating an NPC that would allow the player to modify the Pokemon's IVs. We already have the Psychologist from 7th Street in one of the rooms, and it wouldn't be that hard to modify it to let you select natures naturally... Actually that... That gives me an idea for the IV event. I'll look into that later, though.

1 hour ago, Commander said:

Another fun one would be a special event mon tutor such as extremes peed Zigzagoon or sludge wave Gengar but that requires editing the pbs file a tad bit.

Only other thing I can think of is an NPC who can shuffle the mystery egg or other randomized events. I'm sure you can figure that one out yourself if you want to do it.

I don't wanna mess with making brand new tutors and if i do i'll just take a page out of @Agastya's book and make a sketch tutor for every pokemon

Mystery Egg stuff or other randomized events... maybe? I'll think about it. At the very least, it'll let people figure out what Pokemon they'd be getting from those events.

5 minutes ago, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

Actually, I was talking about creating an NPC that would allow the player to modify the Pokemon's IVs. We already have the Psychologist from 7th Street in one of the rooms, and it wouldn't be that hard to modify it to let you select natures naturally... Actually that... That gives me an idea for the IV event. I'll look into that later, though.

I don't wanna mess with making brand new tutors and if i do i'll just take a page out of @Agastya's book and make a sketch tutor for every pokemon

Mystery Egg stuff or other randomized events... maybe? I'll think about it. At the very least, it'll let people figure out what Pokemon they'd be getting from those events.

One new move tutor is already added in this mod :D 

Earth power,outrage,super power and another 1 move I forgot..

Thanks a lot ^_^ 

19 hours ago, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Sketch tutor is fun but you'll probably also need to consider adding a double battle to make using sketch easier at that point. Networking blocks blatantly illegal things from what you told me so it wouldn't even be that disastrous.

Considering you're in Essentials though, if you don't mind a coding nightmare you could always just have a set of NPCs for every type that just have global move tutors for every move in the game. Way easier than sketch for the player.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ntfth said:

Can you return a save you put into Sandbox Mode back into the regular game without any consequences as long as you don't give yourself any items/moves/Pokemon not released in the current episode?

Yeah! Sure.

But first try to get off from the new grand hall or else it would crash your game.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Yeah! Sure.

But first try to get off from the new grand hall or else it would crash your game.

Thanks. I really liked this solely for making breeding easier and IV adjustment for Pokemon I'd been using the entire time but wanted to be able to go back after to the regular game.

Oh, one more thing I forgot, I unintentionally picked up the Mega Ring will that screw anything up along with having unreleased Pokemon beforehand? I had Pokemon made unavailable in the newest version and got another that never was from trading.

15 minutes ago, Ntfth said:

Thanks. I really liked this solely for making breeding easier and IV adjustment for Pokemon I'd been using the entire time but wanted to be able to go back after to the regular game.

Oh, one more thing I forgot, I unintentionally picked up the Mega Ring will that screw anything up along with having unreleased Pokemon beforehand? I had Pokemon made unavailable in the newest version and got another that never was from trading.

Nothing will happen..

I also have it in my bag :P 

On 6/5/2017 at 5:29 PM, Taska said:

What about a vendor that gives only one of your pokemon pokerus? 

Was thinking about it recently actually, I'll probably hand out a Pokemon that has pokerus on it already (and will constantly hand them out if need be). I'll get around to it Eventually:tm: though.